Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chantey B.
Chantey B.
Brooklyn, NY

I Am Into Law.& Order SVU Because It Is Interesting To Learn More About Crimes And What Can Be Done. Even useful for someone studying to be a police or detective.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Warsaw, KY

I have seen every episode of SVU. I have watched it since I was a teenager. Whenever I see it on I tend to always watch it even if I have seen the episode before.
Sojata F.
Sojata F.
Syracuse, NY

You can never go wrong. You never watched it. You are missing out. It's a great show. There is nothing bad about this show. Its uses real life events on the show.
Amber M.
Amber M.

Very interesting show. Definitely not to be watched around children. Used to be one of my favorites! I tend to watch more reruns then the show as it is currently.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Cantonment, FL

One of the best shows on Netflix. I watched all the current seasons in a binge and I don't regret anything it is such an entertaining show and great and touching.
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Knoxville, TN

I have watch the show for I do not know how long. I have watched every episode that is on Netflix, I binge watch the whole season and two days. It's a great show.
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Port Charlotte, FL

I love this show. It shows stuff that happen in real life. and what can happen to people if they do the stupid stuff. good acting for most of them. watch it daily
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
New Oxford, Pa

All time favorite show. I can re-watch the same episode over an over and never gets old. New episodes are great. Hey have the best story lines and amazing actors!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN

I'm so addicted to this show. I love how realistic it is. Detective Benson is my favorite character! I love the show because they always serve justice in the end.
Brittnie A.
Brittnie A.

I like Law & Order: SVU right after the original. I just binge watched the 16th season on Netflix last week. Really good series, but I'm still upset Stabler left.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now