Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary G.
Mary G.
Ashland, OH

Definitely my favorite spin off of the law and order series. My sister and I used to sit and watch the reruns for days on end. Love that it's on netflix.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Rocky Face, GA

I am highly odsessed with this show I have them on did and I will watch them everyday even in TV one of my favorite shoes of all time I love love love it
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL

I've watched this show for years and always loved it. The actors are great and have gotten even better over the years. The newer seasons are my favorite.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
San Antonio, TX

I love watching law&order. I've always been into the stories and conclusions throughout the events. It reflects the science and investigating side of me.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
East Windsor, NJ

i haven't watched any new seasons since chris meloni's character left but i love binge watching those marathons that seem to be on at least twice a week.
Ke P.
Ke P.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I love this show never seems old to me. There are always new twist and turns. What I like about the show now is they incorporate current events into it.
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.

I've watched the show since I was younger some of the episodes are a little gruesome but the detectives are awesome and they really worked well together
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA

I love the older episodes of this show! Talk about addicting. Just the sound of the theme song and your already ready to watch! this will never get old!
Marie W.
Marie W.

hands down my absolute favorite show to ever air on television. i can't get enough, spend a lot of free time engaged in episodes with family and friends
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL

one of my favorite shows to watch since i was in probably junior high, so like 8 years now. The content has just gotten better and better over the years
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?