10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of the best cop based dramas on TV. Amazing actors, plots and diversity of the story lines. Good for a family night of TV or just a weekend splurge
I So Love this show!! It has become my new favorite!! So addicting and never a dull episode at all. They always know how to keep you watching for more.
Another addicting show. great for late night binge watching. can make you lock your doors more but a must have for someone looking for someone to binge
I don't know how they can create so many episodes about the same subject and it never repeats or gets boring. When I'm sick this is what I binge watch.
This show I pretty much watch about four days out of the week. When your looking for a good drama kind of show this is one I would recommend to anyone.
Since I was younger I always liked this show I always wanted to become a detective but I don't have the heart to go through all those kids getting hurt
I've been watching this show since I can remember. I love anything that is about solving a mystery. Truly recommend this show it keeps you on your toes
Law & Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I have seen every episode at least twice. There's always a new twist or turn you didn't see coming.
Special Victims Unit is my favorite of the Law and Orders! The actors do a great job!! Not a good TV show for children! Can get violent and explicit!!
SVU rules!!! Can watch over and over and sometimes I do! You fins yourself relating to the characters and have to say....this show really captures me.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos