Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA

Great show! I only watched a few episodes but I really liked them! The thing I like the most is that you dont have to start from the very begging to understand it
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
New Oxford, Pa

All time favorite show. I can re-watch the same episode over an over and never gets old. New episodes are great. Hey have the best story lines and amazing actors!
Angela L.
Angela L.

This show is really good. I like it because like investigations. This show is always on TV so if there's nothing to try, everyone should try to watch one episode.
Amber M.
Amber M.

Very interesting show. Definitely not to be watched around children. Used to be one of my favorites! I tend to watch more reruns then the show as it is currently.
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL

My favorite TV series of all time. I've watched every single episode. Being from NY and from a law enforcement family makes this show even ll the more intriguing.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

I have seen every single episode of SVU. It's like the original law and order but better, Olivia and Elliot are such a great duo and they show always keep current
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN

I'm so addicted to this show. I love how realistic it is. Detective Benson is my favorite character! I love the show because they always serve justice in the end.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Howell, NJ

Could binge watch all seasons. Plot turns and climaxes are absolutely amazing. You've never experienced detectives until you've watched the svu department at work
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI

I watch this whenever i cant find anything on tv. But its the only Law and Order i watch. Its mostly repeats but i still love it. My favorite character is Bensen.
Amber U.
Amber U.

Love this show! Especially the current seasons where the episodes follow real life news stories and have unexpected twists and endings. Always keeps you guessing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now