Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Tiana L.
Tiana L.

Wanted to go to school for a long time to be a homicide detective but I feel this show is going to be as close as I can get to that. So very addicting !
Ke P.
Ke P.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I love this show never seems old to me. There are always new twist and turns. What I like about the show now is they incorporate current events into it.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Youngstown, OH

I love programs where I try to figure out who did it? It is very interesting to me.I wonder sometimes how they c ome up with the scenarios that they do.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ

Love Law and Order SVU. This show is both thought provoking and entertaining. It's the best criminal law show I've watched. Great actors and storylines.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL

one of my favorite shows to watch since i was in probably junior high, so like 8 years now. The content has just gotten better and better over the years
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Bronx, NY

Love the show i think I've seen every single episode before season 12 after stabler left it's still pretty good but I miss the chemistry between the two
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bristol, CT

I love watching Law & order SVU. As a victim my self of sexual abuse. I learn a lot from watching the show. The actors are amazing I love Olivia Benson.
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR

One of my favorite shows! I love the characters. They're good actors, not the best, but good. The cases are interesting, and I can binge watch the show.
Madiha F.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL

I tried to binge watch it but couldn't its just to much to take in for whole day but I used to watch it whenever I just watch tv and it was interesting.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Marshalls Creek, PA

Best show ever. It almost seems like the stuff actual happened. You just get so into it and I love the characters and everything. It's such a great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now