Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Park City, KY
I will always love SVU, but really feel like it went downhill when Stabler left. The dynamic has changed, and I don't religiously watch like I used to.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I love all the acting and all the drama. The acting in this show is very good. And I feel like the stories are very original.
Andreus R.
Andreus R.
I love this show so much. I started watching a year ago and I seen every episodes that is out there. i like that I learn laws that i didn't know about.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Charlotte, NC
I wish the show was based on real life events but its not but that's OK because the stories they show are very interested. And the actors are so good .
Elida C.
Elida C.
Dallas, TX
This show right here is to teach you how to get away with killing someone lol just playing its so entertaining to watch and figure out whos the bad guy
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX
I watch it every night that it comes out its just so good and addicting i love benson and stablers relationship as parteners working in svu its awesome
Amy j.
Amy j.
Concrete, WA
I love that there is like 500 seasons of this and if u feel like watching it all day even if you have already seen it it's like watching a new episode.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Maricopa, AZ
Sept. 23, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is fabulous! They have so many seasons of this show for a very good reason. It has the perfect amount of drama and quirks to the show itself.
Joelyn M.
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Been watching for years and sad that Stabler is no longer on. Loved the combination! I can't say that it is in my top 5 anymore, but totally my top 10!
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Jefferson, TX
Love this show, watch reruns and record the new series on DVR!! We have watched this show for several years and will continue to watch it in the future
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?