Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL

My favorite TV series of all time. I've watched every single episode. Being from NY and from a law enforcement family makes this show even ll the more intriguing.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I watch it on tv and online all the time! No matter how many times I have watched an episode I still watch the repeats!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI

I watch this whenever i cant find anything on tv. But its the only Law and Order i watch. Its mostly repeats but i still love it. My favorite character is Bensen.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Spring, TX

He actually has based on actual stories and I like the characters each one can hold their own and I also like when you have to stop and get Justice forthe victim.
Chantey B.
Chantey B.
Brooklyn, NY

I Am Into Law.& Order SVU Because It Is Interesting To Learn More About Crimes And What Can Be Done. Even useful for someone studying to be a police or detective.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.

Es una serie fuerte por la temática que se maneja sin embargo los casos son tan bien manejados y los actores son tan buenos que te engancha en la trama de una vez
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Cantonment, Fl

One of the best shows on Netflix. I watched all the current seasons in a binge and I don't regret anything it is such an entertaining show and great and touching.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Howell, NJ

Could binge watch all seasons. Plot turns and climaxes are absolutely amazing. You've never experienced detectives until you've watched the svu department at work
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA

Great show! I only watched a few episodes but I really liked them! The thing I like the most is that you dont have to start from the very begging to understand it
Brittnie A.
Brittnie A.

I like Law & Order: SVU right after the original. I just binge watched the 16th season on Netflix last week. Really good series, but I'm still upset Stabler left.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now