Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Memphis, TN

I love Law and Order it is really interesting and i enjoy watching it with my family and we watch it because you can think about the real life situations
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI

I'm literally watching the Lauren daughter Marathon as we speak it is my absolute favorite show I watch it all the time reruns on USA I love Olivia !!!!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS

Love watching this show. It is very entertaining. The cast is great! Good actors and acting. You know its not real but it is still a good show to watch.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

I'm addicted to this show. It's intense. Always has you on the edge of your chair. These cases are so real and personal. Suspense, drama, and character.
Glenetta M.
Glenetta M.
Forest Park, GA

I enjoy watching Law&Order SUV. It is suspenseful and entertaining. Allso dramatic. When you want a show that is all around great watch Law & Order SUV.
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.

I've watched the show since I was younger some of the episodes are a little gruesome but the detectives are awesome and they really worked well together
Madiha F.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL

I tried to binge watch it but couldn't its just to much to take in for whole day but I used to watch it whenever I just watch tv and it was interesting.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ

Love Law and Order SVU. This show is both thought provoking and entertaining. It's the best criminal law show I've watched. Great actors and storylines.
Alondra E.
Alondra E.
El Paso, TX

I really love this show. Im in a law program and watching this show helped me become knowledgeable with some legal terms and what can and can't be done.
Marlaina Z.
Marlaina Z.
Buckeye, AZ

Love all the episodes of law n order. The show always have me in suspense to see how it going to end. Some of there cases make me really sad but love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now