10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
It's a fun show to watch. The only thing that bugs me is the 'ripped from the headlines' plots. Sometimes, they're so overdramatic and just plain dumb.
This show I pretty much watch about four days out of the week. When your looking for a good drama kind of show this is one I would recommend to anyone.
Great show, definitely a classic and a must see! Loved all most all the episodes and definitely loved the tension you felt between Olivia and Elliot <3
It is getting very predictable with what is going to happen. You can most of the time now pick out who done it. It is basically like any other cop show
I don't know how they can create so many episodes about the same subject and it never repeats or gets boring. When I'm sick this is what I binge watch.
Since I was younger I always liked this show I always wanted to become a detective but I don't have the heart to go through all those kids getting hurt
I've been watching this show since I can remember. I love anything that is about solving a mystery. Truly recommend this show it keeps you on your toes
Been watching for years and sad that Stabler is no longer on. Loved the combination! I can't say that it is in my top 5 anymore, but totally my top 10!
One of my favorite crime shows. Every time it came on when I was younger I could hear the 'DUN DUN' come on and I would go running. A family favorite.
I love crime shows, and how this focuses on an important issue: Rape. It really shows people that it's not a joke and it can lead to dangerous events.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos