BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Berea, KY
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows ever! It just draws me in! I'm addicted! The plots are amazing with an amazing story line. I want to be Olivia! She is amazing!
desirea c.
desirea c.
Brownsville, PA
I love svu me and my boyfriend watch this all the time. Stabler and Elliot are a perfect team and I like how it gets into their personal lives as well.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
I have always loved Law & Order. I watch it every time it is on. If there is a marathon on I will sit there for hours just watching. Such a great show.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite crime shows. Actually probably my favorite crime show of all time. It's still going on today, which is crazy!! definitely recommend!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Crosbyton, TX
It's just interesting I can watch this all night them I will regret it in the morning but I always try to figure out who killed who before it comes out
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Pop Culture Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I love all the acting and all the drama. The acting in this show is very good. And I feel like the stories are very original.
Andreus R.
Andreus R.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show so much. I started watching a year ago and I seen every episodes that is out there. i like that I learn laws that i didn't know about.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
Great show, definitely a classic and a must see! Loved all most all the episodes and definitely loved the tension you felt between Olivia and Elliot <3
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Park City, KY
I will always love SVU, but really feel like it went downhill when Stabler left. The dynamic has changed, and I don't religiously watch like I used to.
Linda P.
Linda P.
My favorite show. I love this show, gets me more hype when I watch it because I'm an armed security guard planning to go to college for forensic file .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?