Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Memphis, TN

I love Law and Order it is really interesting and i enjoy watching it with my family and we watch it because you can think about the real life situations
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Summerville, SC

This is a great show to watch. It teaches me things I didn't know such as skills and life lessons. Its very easy to get into. To be honest, its addictive.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Marion, IN

I find myself binge watching re-runs of this show on my days off. I love how each episode is so different and there are some that you get so caught up in
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Carlisle, PA

This is a good show I just haven't been able to get into it like I have other shows but if you like crime and investigation shows you will love this show
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

Binge watch always. Great show to watch all day on a Sunday or just here or there. Keeps up with up to date stories and Elliot n Bentsen are just perfect
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Debary, FL

SVU is one of my favorite shows I binge watch them on the weekends and sometimes during the week too. Story line is great and the characters are awesome.
Iliana R.
Iliana R.
Mercedes, TX

I have watched this show since it started.! I've seen EVERY episode.! Eliot I miss you.! Olivia.! I love you.! Very good show. Everyone should watch it.!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Ashland, OH

Definitely my favorite spin off of the law and order series. My sister and I used to sit and watch the reruns for days on end. Love that it's on netflix.
Jaynalyn E.
Jaynalyn E.
Midvale, UT

Been my favorite growing up, I still watch all the old episodes and binge watch. Really an awesome show, love how they have kept the same characters too.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kenner, LA

Addicting show Olivia and stabler are my absolute favorite I've watched since season one up until the last season and now I am waiting on the new season!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now