• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lily E.
Linwood, NJ
I will never ever get old of this show. This will always keep me engaged and you can never predict the ending. I am obsessed with the characters in the show more than anything.
Victoria G.
Love this show is so addictive. U learn a lot of good stuff u might need in the future. See that their a lot of madness in the world and always need to be aware of ur surrounding.
courtney s.
One of my go to shows if i cant find anything else to watch because it is always on. Its always interesting and i can keep watching for hours. the actors and acting is good.
Bree M.
I love crime shows and this is one of my favorites. Sometimes it gets a little repetitive but i still can't stop watching. I love the actors in it especially Mariska Hargitay.
Jacqueline S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best show, the best law and order. Definitely an all time favorite. I've seen every episode and it never gets old. This is one show you will never go wrong with watching.
Tamara B.
Sauk Village , IL
I Love This Show Too . Even Thou It Came Out Before I Was Born Lol . I Still Love It . A Little Upset That The Cast Changed Throughout The Time But Its Still An Amazing Show
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
Love this show. It has it all- great actors, storylines and it's on netflix and free tv. It's similar to other shows but the actors bring the characters to life. Great show.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
I can never get enough crime dramas and this is one of my favorites!! I can't wait for more seasons so I can continue to watch them! Not cheesy like CSI and has great content.
Jessica P.
So amazing!! I watched all the seasons on Netflix and I would watch them all again! Every episode is so different but just so interesting! So good and recommend it to everyone!
Kylia G.
Great Show! The incidents that they portray on the show are everyday life and they are sometimes handled the same way. I love the show, down to the characters and story lines.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?