10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I don't know how they can create so many episodes about the same subject and it never repeats or gets boring. When I'm sick this is what I binge watch.
I've been watching this show since I can remember. I love anything that is about solving a mystery. Truly recommend this show it keeps you on your toes
Great show. Mariska and the rest of the cast really do a great job and for a show running as long as this one, it still manages to be creative and new.
I will always love SVU, but really feel like it went downhill when Stabler left. The dynamic has changed, and I don't religiously watch like I used to.
Great show, definitely a classic and a must see! Loved all most all the episodes and definitely loved the tension you felt between Olivia and Elliot <3
This show right here is to teach you how to get away with killing someone lol just playing its so entertaining to watch and figure out whos the bad guy
I love svu me and my boyfriend watch this all the time. Stabler and Elliot are a perfect team and I like how it gets into their personal lives as well.
Even after all the seasons this show is amazing. I love the cast, the storyline is always interesting. I am completely hooked. I never miss an episode!
One of my favorite crime shows. Actually probably my favorite crime show of all time. It's still going on today, which is crazy!! definitely recommend!
Love love loooove this show. Makes me scared of outside but it's very mental and brings me to think in different ways that aid me in various situations
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos