Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
Indian Trail, NC

Love this show, but am not always thrilled about some of the content featured in an episode. I actually prefer the later episodes with Benson on her own.
Lezette B.
Lezette B.

Holy cow seriously I get to review this. Omg my all time favorite show. You can't go wrong watching this. Intense and on the edge of your seats. Suspense
juliana k.
juliana k.
Brookhaven, GA

I love crime series and this one is one of the best ones!!! They have a lot of seasons and some times I get lost but I love to see the action and mystery
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Rocky Face, GA

I am highly odsessed with this show I have them on did and I will watch them everyday even in TV one of my favorite shoes of all time I love love love it
Iliana R.
Iliana R.
Mercedes, TX

I have watched this show since it started.! I've seen EVERY episode.! Eliot I miss you.! Olivia.! I love you.! Very good show. Everyone should watch it.!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
San Antonio, TX

I love watching law&order. I've always been into the stories and conclusions throughout the events. It reflects the science and investigating side of me.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL

I've watched this show for years and always loved it. The actors are great and have gotten even better over the years. The newer seasons are my favorite.
Ana C.
Ana C.

Indeed my favorite show keeps me always guessing who the true victim might be it does also teach good lessons very interesting super recommended to watch
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lambsburg, VA

I've watched this show since it came on the air. Lost track of some of the episodes when I didn't have access to television. But I'm trying to catch up.
Alondra E.
Alondra E.
El Paso, TX

I really love this show. Im in a law program and watching this show helped me become knowledgeable with some legal terms and what can and can't be done.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now