Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Robin C.
Robin C.
Phoenix, AZ

I have watched this series for the last 12 seasons never missing an episode. The acteors are amaxing and love watching and anticipating the next episodes.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.

Been hooked on this show for years. I dont have to watch every episode to know whats going on and I like that. Deals with a lot of serious issues as well.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hartville, OH

The best branch of Law and Order. Stories that have a real life perspective of what happens to victims in this country. An eye-opener with amazing acting.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Carlisle, PA

This is a good show I just haven't been able to get into it like I have other shows but if you like crime and investigation shows you will love this show
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA

Omg yes law and order is another show I love. Like I had mentioned there is a lot of good shows but I can keep up with all of them since I have two kids.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

Binge watch always. Great show to watch all day on a Sunday or just here or there. Keeps up with up to date stories and Elliot n Bentsen are just perfect
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
San Antonio, TX

I love watching law&order. I've always been into the stories and conclusions throughout the events. It reflects the science and investigating side of me.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kenner, LA

Addicting show Olivia and stabler are my absolute favorite I've watched since season one up until the last season and now I am waiting on the new season!
Lezette B.
Lezette B.

Holy cow seriously I get to review this. Omg my all time favorite show. You can't go wrong watching this. Intense and on the edge of your seats. Suspense
Avionne P.
Avionne P.
New Windsor, NY

Never let's you down. Great acting. Real life situations. Suspenseful! All the seasons are great and the way the characters develop is great! A MUST SEE!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?