Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Even after all the seasons this show is amazing. I love the cast, the storyline is always interesting. I am completely hooked. I never miss an episode!
Linda P.
Linda P.
My favorite show. I love this show, gets me more hype when I watch it because I'm an armed security guard planning to go to college for forensic file .
laura t.
laura t.
Edinburg, TX
Since I was younger I always liked this show I always wanted to become a detective but I don't have the heart to go through all those kids getting hurt
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Conyers, GA
The best show on the planet! I can watch this morning noon and night my husband hates that I watch it so much lol and I can't go to sleep without it on
Angela D.
Angela D.
Fowler, OH
Amazing show. have watched it since I was young. would highly recommend it. amazing show. have watched it since I was young. would highly recommend it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
Great show. Mariska and the rest of the cast really do a great job and for a show running as long as this one, it still manages to be creative and new.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Rice, TX
This has been my favorite show for about 8 years now. I've watched every episode. I can watch it all day and then reach them. This is my true fav show.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show, definitely a classic and a must see! Loved all most all the episodes and definitely loved the tension you felt between Olivia and Elliot <3
Kay O.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching for years, so addictive to watch. The characters are amazing and the story lines are always interesting.
desirea c.
desirea c.
Brownsville, PA
I love svu me and my boyfriend watch this all the time. Stabler and Elliot are a perfect team and I like how it gets into their personal lives as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?