10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Great show. Mariska and the rest of the cast really do a great job and for a show running as long as this one, it still manages to be creative and new.
It's just interesting I can watch this all night them I will regret it in the morning but I always try to figure out who killed who before it comes out
My favorite show. I love this show, gets me more hype when I watch it because I'm an armed security guard planning to go to college for forensic file .
One of my favorite shows ever! It just draws me in! I'm addicted! The plots are amazing with an amazing story line. I want to be Olivia! She is amazing!
The best show on the planet! I can watch this morning noon and night my husband hates that I watch it so much lol and I can't go to sleep without it on
This show I pretty much watch about four days out of the week. When your looking for a good drama kind of show this is one I would recommend to anyone.
Great show, definitely a classic and a must see! Loved all most all the episodes and definitely loved the tension you felt between Olivia and Elliot <3
Been watching for years and sad that Stabler is no longer on. Loved the combination! I can't say that it is in my top 5 anymore, but totally my top 10!
I don't know how they can create so many episodes about the same subject and it never repeats or gets boring. When I'm sick this is what I binge watch.
Another addicting show. great for late night binge watching. can make you lock your doors more but a must have for someone looking for someone to binge
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos