Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Charlie E.
Charlie E.
Marysville, OH

It never gets old. I watch the seasons over and over again on Netflix. I don't think there is an episode I haven't seen! Great to turn on while I'm going to sleep!
Miki M.
Miki M.
Punta Gorda, FL

SVU is my all time favorite show and I will forever be in love with Benson and Stabler, still waiting for him to realize he messed up and to come back to the show.
Great show to binge watch. Each stands on its own but there are some through lines with the characters that keep you coming back. Did get worse after Stabler left.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Smyrna, GA

I have been watching this show since its been on! I love it and I feel like I really know the characters! I even got my husband addicted to it when we were dating!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH

Love this show, its something that I can always watch. If i cant decide what to watch I always fall back on svu. especially since every season is on hulu! love it!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ

BEST SHOW On TV. You can watch even if you have never watched before. You don't need to stay current with it but it is better if you do. I can watch five in a row!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Nevada, TX

This is such a great show and the actors and actresses are always great. The tv shows exposed hard subjects to talk about and does a great job covering the issues.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury, MD

Great show. I have binge watched multiple times. Actors and actresses are very good. Always a new and suspenseful case although the episodes can be very depressing
James Eduard O.
James Eduard O.

Great show, you see here what the streets are, the struggle to solve crimes, once you start watching this you think your are an investigator pretend is really good
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
New Orleans, LA

This show is always packed with fun and excitement! It's a great past time and way to entertain yourself. You can learn a lot just from watching different episodes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now