Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro , CA

Omg yes law and order is another show I love. Like I had mentioned there is a lot of good shows but I can keep up with all of them since I have two kids.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Carlisle, PA

This is a good show I just haven't been able to get into it like I have other shows but if you like crime and investigation shows you will love this show
Cassity Q.
Cassity Q.
Racine, WI

Watching this show as a kid helped me realize what inwanted to be when i grew up. Love this show, never lets you down and cant go wrong by watching it (:
Mary G.
Mary G.
Ashland, OH

Definitely my favorite spin off of the law and order series. My sister and I used to sit and watch the reruns for days on end. Love that it's on netflix.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA

This is a great show. The acting is good and each episode has an interesting case to solve. I love crime shows and this is definitely among my favorites.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kenner, LA

Addicting show Olivia and stabler are my absolute favorite I've watched since season one up until the last season and now I am waiting on the new season!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Marion, IN

I find myself binge watching re-runs of this show on my days off. I love how each episode is so different and there are some that you get so caught up in
Shantel W.
Shantel W.

I am a huge fan of this show. It is my absolute favorite go to show. If there is nothing else on the tv interesting to watch, SVU is the one I depend on.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Memphis, TN

I love Law and Order it is really interesting and i enjoy watching it with my family and we watch it because you can think about the real life situations
Maria P.
Maria P.
Superior

I will never get enough of this show it is by far my favorite couldn't ask for better characters butter rolls butter story plot it was all Simply Amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now