10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I have always been a Law and order for! Even reruns don't get old! Always notice something new in the that I didn't catch the previous time watching it!
I'm a Law & Order SVU junkie. If it's on TV at all during the day I have to watch it. I don't care how many times I've seen it I still have to watch it.
hands down my absolute favorite show to ever air on television. i can't get enough, spend a lot of free time engaged in episodes with family and friends
This has been my favorite show for about 8 years now. I've watched every episode. I can watch it all day and then reach them. This is my true fav show.
Great show, definitely a classic and a must see! Loved all most all the episodes and definitely loved the tension you felt between Olivia and Elliot <3
Even after all the seasons this show is amazing. I love the cast, the storyline is always interesting. I am completely hooked. I never miss an episode!
I love svu me and my boyfriend watch this all the time. Stabler and Elliot are a perfect team and I like how it gets into their personal lives as well.
I love this show so much. I started watching a year ago and I seen every episodes that is out there. i like that I learn laws that i didn't know about.
My favorite show. I love this show, gets me more hype when I watch it because I'm an armed security guard planning to go to college for forensic file .
This show right here is to teach you how to get away with killing someone lol just playing its so entertaining to watch and figure out whos the bad guy
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos