Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela D.
Angela D.
Sunnyside, WA

I just love this show. I studied sociology, criminology and psychology so this show keeps me entertained and thinking about everything i learned in school
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA

Really like Law and Order: SVU. My favorite TV crime-fighting show. It keeps you guessing who really committed the crime which makes you keep on watching.
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
Sherwood, AR

Such a great tv show that will keep you hooked through all of the seasons! The characters are great and they will have you crying and laughing with them!!
Carla W.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC

SVU is a great show. I love seeing the inner workings behind the legal system. Marishka is the best and I catch the show when i can, including the reruns!
Dashay J.
Dashay J.

By far my favorite show. I can watch old episodes and still br interested. It seems so realistic because those things actually happen around you everyday.
alicia h.
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

My whole family is hooked on this show, we could even sit for a whole night and watch reruns. shoot, even reruns that we've seen more than twice! love it!
Cherie B.
Cherie B.
Naoma, WV

Entertaining. It is interesting how crimes can be solved and prosecuted. It shows how the police detectives and lawyers work together to get the criminal.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Great Falls, MT

I love Law and Order SVU! I get so addicted to it, any time there are marathons, you can bet what I am doing. The show really grabs and holds my attention
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hartville, OH

The best branch of Law and Order. Stories that have a real life perspective of what happens to victims in this country. An eye-opener with amazing acting.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV

One word: This show is amazing. If you like police/FBI/law dramas....this show is for you! Each one is so different and the storylines aren't far fetched!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now