• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Katie N.
My all time, hands down, favorite show. I could watch this show all day long, and I have. It never gets old. I could watch the same episodes 20 times, and I will still love it.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
Love this show! Every season is so well acted and even though I thought the show would be terrible without Christopher meloni they some how pulled it off to still be a good show !
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI
Olivia Benson steals the show! Each episode keeps you on your toes. Love that they end up getting the bad guy and how the writers deal with topics that are in the current media.
Kristine A.
I love this show...the marathons on USA are my favorite..so many lazy days spent watching that show. I love Olivia and Stabler they were my favorite characters. I miss Stabler.
Callan G.
Munster, IN
Law & Order SVU is my favorite of all the Law & Order shows!! I've been watching this show for years and it continues to get better and better!! The actors are all amazing too!!
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I began watching this show years ago, it keeps my attention and I can watch reruns all day. It never gets old. Out of all the law and orders I love this one the most. The characters are deep and I can really feel a connection to all of them.
Jordan R.
Memphis, TN
On of my favorite TV shows ever. I rewatched all the seasons with Benson and Stabler in them. They were my favorite. Now that they aren't both on the show I don't watch as often
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL
This show has got it all! From sad beginnings to happy endings.. The characters are real and portray real life events that happen every day. I definitely cannot miss an episode.
Melanie N.
Great show full of wonderful actors, but it should have ended a long time ago. Now it just feel like they are beating a dead horse and it's not as good as the first few seasons.
Danaka T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law & Order: SVU is an amazing show! It shows you a lot of the dangerous things that go on in this world. It can teach you how to avoid dangerous situations and getting out of them. It also sheds light on unfairness in the justice system. Would definitely recommend watching.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?