Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
I love the older episodes of this show! Talk about addicting. Just the sound of the theme song and your already ready to watch! this will never get old!
kim v.
kim v.
Luzerne, PA
I watch more out of habit the show is basically same story all the time it used to be very up on real issues yes acotrs well some are great some overact
Paige B.
Paige B.
I have always been a Law and order for! Even reruns don't get old! Always notice something new in the that I didn't catch the previous time watching it!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Gadsden, AL
Love this show and i can watch this show all day long and never get bored from it.. i like watching law show just something about it just dont know what
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Youngstown, OH
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:35 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love programs where I try to figure out who did it? It is very interesting to me.I wonder sometimes how they c ome up with the scenarios that they do.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Sept. 27, 2016, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My go to tv show. You can an always count on a famous actor to be guest staring on it. Stays up to date on current events and puts their own spin on it.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
Sept. 27, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
one of my favorite shows to watch since i was in probably junior high, so like 8 years now. The content has just gotten better and better over the years
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
My all time favorite show. I can watch this show all day everyday if I wanted too. Its so great. I love it. The best show evert to be completely honest.
Faye T.
Faye T.
Eau Claire, WI
I'm a Law & Order SVU junkie. If it's on TV at all during the day I have to watch it. I don't care how many times I've seen it I still have to watch it.
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I could binge watch this all day. I always watch the marathons and have it set to dvr even though I'm pretty sure I've seen each episode at least twice.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?