Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
My all time favorite show. I can watch this show all day everyday if I wanted too. Its so great. I love it. The best show evert to be completely honest.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Best show every been watching since I wad about 7 years old nd still am in love with it. Only law and order I will watch all day without moving a muscle
Tiana L.
Tiana L.
Wanted to go to school for a long time to be a homicide detective but I feel this show is going to be as close as I can get to that. So very addicting !
michelle w.
michelle w.
Wildomar, CA
I have been watching this show since the beginning and love it. i love the storylines for the characters on the show as well as how the show is written.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lambsburg, VA
I've watched this show since it came on the air. Lost track of some of the episodes when I didn't have access to television. But I'm trying to catch up.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Absolutely love this show. I've watched every season, and it only gets better. It is unique and captivating. I love the actors and actresses. They rock!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS
Love watching this show. It is very entertaining. The cast is great! Good actors and acting. You know its not real but it is still a good show to watch.
Maryam H.
Maryam H.
Los Angeles, CA
I really shouldn't enjoy watching this show, but I do. I love the characters and while I know it's kind of the same show over and over, I still love it.
Faye T.
Faye T.
Eau Claire, WI
I'm a Law & Order SVU junkie. If it's on TV at all during the day I have to watch it. I don't care how many times I've seen it I still have to watch it.
Paige B.
Paige B.
I have always been a Law and order for! Even reruns don't get old! Always notice something new in the that I didn't catch the previous time watching it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?