Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courage O.
Courage O.
Houston

It's okay. It's kinda scary and weird but I like it. I like that ice t is on the show and has a good impact. It's sad storylines in the show but it's cool
Ricki R.
Ricki R.
Colonial Beach, VA

SVU has so many real life situations in it. The show kind of leaves you on the edge of your seat. There's always an unexpected turn that happens randomly.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Sacramento, CA

This show is absolutely amazing if you like crime shows it's definitely a must watch. If you like criminal minds you are bound to love law and order : SVU
Robin C.
Robin C.
Phoenix, AZ

I have watched this series for the last 12 seasons never missing an episode. The acteors are amaxing and love watching and anticipating the next episodes.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Meadowview, VA

My absolute FAVORITE crime television show. I watched it all this morning before work and I watch the new episodes and old ones every time I get a chance.
Erin C.
Erin C.

A wonderful, long running show that is still fresh and exciting! I learn so much from these episodes and I think it helps me feel more prepared and aware.
Onessa H.
Onessa H.

One of my all time favorite shows! One of those I could watch over and over. I love how intense the show can get. I love that it can relate to real cases.
Mahenoor K.
Mahenoor K.

This is such a good show. I love how it keeps me hooked and not for nothing, but it's prepared me for the real world and how to better shield my children.
Mrweese R.
Mrweese R.
North Hollywood, CA

I love law & order special victims unit.It make me feel like I want to become a detective and when they find out who the murder is it blows your mind!!! 😆
Mary S.
Mary S.
Spring, TX

I've watched this of and on science high school. I can get a little far fetched but I love the characters and I think that's why I keep coming back to it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now