Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kassandra N.
Kassandra N.
New York

I love watching svu it's what has made me pick my career today I love the intensity of the show I love how they just continue and they always give us more to watch
Tana M.
Tana M.
Calvert City, KY

Law & Order SVU is one of our favorite shows. Just watching it , makes you want to be apart of the discovery. No other crime shows can come close to Law&Order SVU!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Plano, IL

A very dark show, many episodes leave me saying "WHAT DID I JUST WATCH??" The early seasons with Det. Stabler is wonderful to watch, since he's not bad to look at!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Richmond Hill, NY

My hubby and I have watched SVU for years. We love the law & order shows. We can be considered junkies haha. I love watching them interrogate and solve the crimes.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT

I have been watching this show for years and love it. It can be depressing but the way they turn it around and find justice for the victims makes me so interested.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Nevada, TX

This is such a great show and the actors and actresses are always great. The tv shows exposed hard subjects to talk about and does a great job covering the issues.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Port Lavaca, TX

I absoulsty love this show watch it all the time Eliot is a good actor.an we love how they work together. Didn't like how they changed partners but love this show.
Kaytti S.
Kaytti S.
Limerick, ME

I've seen every episode of this show. I'm obsessed, can't wait for new seasons to come out. Olivia is my favorite character, I recommend this show to everyone 14+.
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Turlock, CA

I have been watching SVU for years, since I was a kid. Its my all time favorite show. It appeals to all types of people and for one hour I actually enjoy relaxing.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Monroe, LA

I really loved this show for so many years and would never miss an episode. The only thing is that it really changed in the last 2 years and it's just not as good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now