Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Britney F.
Britney F.

OMG!!! DRAMA DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA!!! I love it!! The suspense and plot twist and acting!! Definitely a show i watch with friends and family on a regular!!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Ashland, OH

Definitely my favorite spin off of the law and order series. My sister and I used to sit and watch the reruns for days on end. Love that it's on netflix.
Ana C.
Ana C.

Indeed my favorite show keeps me always guessing who the true victim might be it does also teach good lessons very interesting super recommended to watch
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL

I've watched this show for years and always loved it. The actors are great and have gotten even better over the years. The newer seasons are my favorite.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

Binge watch always. Great show to watch all day on a Sunday or just here or there. Keeps up with up to date stories and Elliot n Bentsen are just perfect
Lani C.
Lani C.
Atlanta, GA

I have been watch SVU seen i was 5 years old. They never get old at all.You may be thinking that's a little to much for a five year old.It was not for me
Cassity Q.
Cassity Q.
Racine, WI

Watching this show as a kid helped me realize what inwanted to be when i grew up. Love this show, never lets you down and cant go wrong by watching it (:
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Summerville, SC

This is a great show to watch. It teaches me things I didn't know such as skills and life lessons. Its very easy to get into. To be honest, its addictive.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Lorain, OH

Always great episodes loves watching all the crimes being solved. I love how much drama and excitement we get from watching definitely our favorite show!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Carlisle, PA

This is a good show I just haven't been able to get into it like I have other shows but if you like crime and investigation shows you will love this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now