Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Mahenoor K.
Mahenoor K.

This is such a good show. I love how it keeps me hooked and not for nothing, but it's prepared me for the real world and how to better shield my children.
Jaron A.
Jaron A.
Paoli, IN

Ongoing for over a decade. No matter the episode, this show never gets old. Very interesting, and not as predictable as you would think. Benson is a BOSS!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Imperial, CA

Law & Order is very interesting to me because it's a real eye opener to what goes on in the world, and it's also taught me most of the legal terms I know.
Onessa H.
Onessa H.

One of my all time favorite shows! One of those I could watch over and over. I love how intense the show can get. I love that it can relate to real cases.
Jailene F.
Jailene F.
Orlando, FL

I've been watching this show for years and it never disappoints. If you love crime shows with plot twists and clif hangers than I highly suggest this show
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I love this show I have been a fan since the first episode. I enjoy how the characters have evolved and how much u sense it has it keeps you on your toes.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Sunnyside, WA

I just love this show. I studied sociology, criminology and psychology so this show keeps me entertained and thinking about everything i learned in school
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL

Every single episode is gripping. Before streaming services I would binge watch the many marathons that were on. It is a great show to watch with friends.
Josie B.
Josie B.
McAllen, TX

Outstanding show with an Amazing cast!! I have been watching this show for years and it never lets me down. The story line is always current and relevant.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Thornton , Ky

This show gets you hooked fast with one amazing episode after another. You can really tell these actors are passionate about the roles they're portraying.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?