BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Samantha M.
Columbus, OH
Omg who could not love Olivia Benson and all her great hair styles?! The day I discovered this on Netflix was the greatest day ever. Definitely a Sunday binge kinda series.
Kaley K.
Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite shows to watch now. I recently started watching older episodes on Netflix and I was reminded why I was hooked on the show from before. It's one of those shows you want to keep on watching and can't stop watching. Every episode is different but some our continuations of previous episodes.
Natalie C.
Bronx, NY
SUPER ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW. I can see 1 season in just 3 days. Olivia benson is probably my favorite character of ALL time
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
This my show I can watch this all day I like the drama and action. It makes me want to be on the show lol.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert
This show is addicting. You won't be able to stop. Great characters and action. Some shows even seem to be based on real life, current events.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I'm obsessed with anything from Law and order but SVU is by far my favorite. All of the main carachthers of any season. The special appearance. The stories.
Alicia D.
Cody, WY
This show is my absolute favorite. Perfect balance between character development and the cases they work. If you like Criminal Minds, you'll like this. Acting isn't fake like a lot of crime shows. If you're looking for a show to binge to, this is it!
Kylah B.
This show will never get old . They also portray actual issues going on in the world today and how most society would approach those situations . I feel this show can start a conversation on many issues in the world that aren't being talked about . It's very bold .
Shannon H.
Springdale, AR
Love this show. I love the story lines that reflect real life. I love the actors and actresses! It always keeps my interest and never a dull moment !
Mercedes G.
Asheville, NC
Pop Culture Expert
I love the actors, story lines, length of show, all the episodes. I have watched each season through about five times. It is my all-time favorite tv show and I could watch it over and over and over again. The episodes play off each other a little, but you can watch the episodes in any order really and not be lost.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?