BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Faye T.
Faye T.
Eau Claire, WI
I'm a Law & Order SVU junkie. If it's on TV at all during the day I have to watch it. I don't care how many times I've seen it I still have to watch it.
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
This show is always interesting and has some really great story lines. I'm not an avid follower of this show, but it's always enjoyable when I watch it.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely love this show! I like how you don't have to watch every episode to understand what is going on. Every episode has me on the edge of my seat!
Ke P.
Ke P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this show never seems old to me. There are always new twist and turns. What I like about the show now is they incorporate current events into it.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Youngstown, OH
I love programs where I try to figure out who did it? It is very interesting to me.I wonder sometimes how they c ome up with the scenarios that they do.
Sara B.
Sara B.
La Vernia, TX
This is a great show if you enjoy mystery! I always find myself watching this show, it's so addicting! I would definitely recommend this show to anyone!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lambsburg, VA
I've watched this show since it came on the air. Lost track of some of the episodes when I didn't have access to television. But I'm trying to catch up.
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
One of the greatest all time law and orders. SVU beats any of the other units for Law and Order. Olivia is amazing and I watch it every time it is on tv.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS
Love watching this show. It is very entertaining. The cast is great! Good actors and acting. You know its not real but it is still a good show to watch.
Shani A.
Shani A.
I love all things Law and Order. Special Victims Unit can be really interesting but it can be depressing to keep watching episodes about special victims
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?