Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Great Falls, MT

I love Law and Order SVU! I get so addicted to it, any time there are marathons, you can bet what I am doing. The show really grabs and holds my attention
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I love this show I have been a fan since the first episode. I enjoy how the characters have evolved and how much u sense it has it keeps you on your toes.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Mount Pleasant, SC

I am obsessed with this show! It is a total guilty pleasure...I have seen all the episodes and frankly like the show better since Christopher Meloni left.
Carla W.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC

SVU is a great show. I love seeing the inner workings behind the legal system. Marishka is the best and I catch the show when i can, including the reruns!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV

One word: This show is amazing. If you like police/FBI/law dramas....this show is for you! Each one is so different and the storylines aren't far fetched!
DeAndrea D.
DeAndrea D.

I have been watching this show since college. It keeps you glued to the screen. You can't channel surf without stopping and getting pulled into the drama.
Britney F.
Britney F.

OMG!!! DRAMA DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA!!! I love it!! The suspense and plot twist and acting!! Definitely a show i watch with friends and family on a regular!!
Erin C.
Erin C.

A wonderful, long running show that is still fresh and exciting! I learn so much from these episodes and I think it helps me feel more prepared and aware.
Jailene F.
Jailene F.
Orlando, FL

I've been watching this show for years and it never disappoints. If you love crime shows with plot twists and clif hangers than I highly suggest this show
Josie B.
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX

Outstanding show with an Amazing cast!! I have been watching this show for years and it never lets me down. The story line is always current and relevant.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now