Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Juanita P.
Juanita P.
Huntington, WV
Hard hitting drama! Great cast that helps you get involved in their lives and the storylines. My favorite episodes are the ones that center around Finn.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bristol, CT
I love watching Law & order SVU. As a victim my self of sexual abuse. I learn a lot from watching the show. The actors are amazing I love Olivia Benson.
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
This show is always interesting and has some really great story lines. I'm not an avid follower of this show, but it's always enjoyable when I watch it.
Flor D.
Flor D.
Love love love this show. It's always so interesting. Although the cases are all similar they are so different at the same time and keep you entertained
Julia M.
Julia M.
Absolutely love this show. I've watched every season, and it only gets better. It is unique and captivating. I love the actors and actresses. They rock!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS
Love watching this show. It is very entertaining. The cast is great! Good actors and acting. You know its not real but it is still a good show to watch.
Becca A.
Becca A.
This is my favorite show. I've seen many of the episodes multiple times - a Law & Order SVU marathon is one of my favorite things to stumple upon on TV.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Wilmington, DE
This show is still going strong decades later. Been in syndicate for ages. I love Chris Melani! Always well done and the biggest star of the show is NYC
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Winona, MS
Although it's been on TV for forever, I very much enjoy the show. I rewatch episodes all of the time because there's so much to learn before the ending!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Canyon, TX
So many seasons but the cast keeps changing so it makes it like a new show everytime. But I am happy Olivia Benson stayed on the cast she makes the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?