Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maria P.
Maria P.
Plainville, CT

This show is so fun to watch and is a really good crime show. Everything just pulls you in most of the time and you just get into it. The actors are not bad at all.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI

I can never get enough of this show. I love it. I love the reality, I love that it shows the raw truth about the things that really do happen to women and children!
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY

Love this show. I've watched countless episodes of it. There's always an interesting case to watch and try to figure out. There's never really two very alike cases.
Austin G.
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI

I love this show so much i hope they continue this forever. I have watched all the series and it is great after awhile you start to feel like you know these people.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT

I have been watching this show for years and love it. It can be depressing but the way they turn it around and find justice for the victims makes me so interested.
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM

Not a day goes by that I don't watch my FAVORITE TV show! Everyone knows that from 11/12 you cannot interrupt me! I am busy keeping up with my favorite detectives!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Corpus Christi

My all time favorite show! I just discovered this show about 2 years ago and love it! I watch it everyday! I rush home from school, so I can come watch an episode.
Tara S.
Tara S.

One of my favorite shows!!! I've been watching for years! I find old episodes on TV and some I still haven't seen! Great suspenseful show! Love the actors as well!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Plano, IL

A very dark show, many episodes leave me saying "WHAT DID I JUST WATCH??" The early seasons with Det. Stabler is wonderful to watch, since he's not bad to look at!
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.

Even after being on air for so long this series is still just as good. Detective Benson is a great female lead. Can't wait for more seasons to come out on Netflix!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now