Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Twin Lake, MI
Law and order SVU is one of my all time favorite shows. I can sit and binge watch it all day. The actors are great and the plots are always interesting.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
I'm addicted to this show. It's intense. Always has you on the edge of your chair. These cases are so real and personal. Suspense, drama, and character.
Shani A.
Shani A.
I love all things Law and Order. Special Victims Unit can be really interesting but it can be depressing to keep watching episodes about special victims
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI
I'm literally watching the Lauren daughter Marathon as we speak it is my absolute favorite show I watch it all the time reruns on USA I love Olivia !!!!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Jonesville, VA
Sept. 25, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I didn't start watching this series from the beginning so I've been playing catch up. I love this show and the story lines. It always ends with a twist.
Goddess B.
Goddess B.
Richmond, VA
This show has been a favorite of mine for years. The characters are amazing and so are the new cases every episode. Doesn't beat Criminal Minds, though.
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
One of the greatest all time law and orders. SVU beats any of the other units for Law and Order. Olivia is amazing and I watch it every time it is on tv.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Essex, MD
I love Special Victims Unit the show is awesome and shows so many deviant behaviors. Its amazing there are more stories every week. The actors are great
Ke P.
Ke P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this show never seems old to me. There are always new twist and turns. What I like about the show now is they incorporate current events into it.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lambsburg, VA
I've watched this show since it came on the air. Lost track of some of the episodes when I didn't have access to television. But I'm trying to catch up.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?