Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA

This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
TaShinah H.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA

How are you living your life without seeing this series?! I love it!! Keeps you on your toes and you learn so much from it. Olivia Benson!!! My favorite character!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Fremont, NE

I am kind of addicted to this show! Growing up the daughter of a cop has caused me to love crime shows. I love the characters and how they interact with each other.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV

Not as good without Stabler/Benson. But still interesting. I love the Law and Order franchise and SVU is no exception. I always watch repeats when I catch them too.
Michelle m.
Michelle m.
Panorama City, CA

Extremely exciting show if you are interested in police shows and solving cases. Don't recommend watching with a minor since most episodes might be too hard on them
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Woodland, CA

I love watching any type of show to this relation. They are interesting and fun to watch! I love shows where you have to wait till the end to find out what happens.
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.

Such a great show. It definitely keeps you on your toes. It has drama and suspense but it can be I funny too. Personally I think it's the best of any law and order.
Sharice H.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA

Love the characters new and old. I can even watch re-runs of this show. I hate when marathons are on because I get caught up in the episodes and get nothing done :)
Tayah L.
Tayah L.

All time favorite show! Even though sometimes it can be quite horrific I still keep on watching! My favorite actor is Olivia Benson she just makes the whole show!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA

LOVE ME SOME SVU! It just keeps getting better and better every year. The plots thicken, the characters get even better, and the cases are so much more complicated.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now