Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kait R.
Kait R.
Everett, PA

Elliot Stabler. Olivia Benson. Colleen Coleman at Shippensburg forever. Wang knows all... watch and love this show seasons 1-12. It's pefect in every way.
Erin C.
Erin C.

A wonderful, long running show that is still fresh and exciting! I learn so much from these episodes and I think it helps me feel more prepared and aware.
Dashay J.
Dashay J.

By far my favorite show. I can watch old episodes and still br interested. It seems so realistic because those things actually happen around you everyday.
Courage O.
Courage O.
Houston

It's okay. It's kinda scary and weird but I like it. I like that ice t is on the show and has a good impact. It's sad storylines in the show but it's cool
Jayline s.
Jayline s.
Garden Grove, CA

One of my favorite shows. It is so incredible it has made me want to be a detective myself thats how good this show is. Leaves me in suspense all the time
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV

One word: This show is amazing. If you like police/FBI/law dramas....this show is for you! Each one is so different and the storylines aren't far fetched!
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Smyrna, DE

I appreciate what the svu does . It is very entertaining . Not similar to other TV shows . I have a lot of favorite scenes . Good acting and good actors .
Nikki L.
Nikki L.

I have been watching this since season one. There has been some changes in the main characters but still love the stories they have. Not a fan of ice tea.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Sacramento, CA

This show is absolutely amazing if you like crime shows it's definitely a must watch. If you like criminal minds you are bound to love law and order : SVU
Shakiya P.
Shakiya P.

This show is GREAT! I literally watch the TV show everyday! I think if people just take the time to watch this show they would actually love this TV show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?