Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kamini
Kamini
Ponte Vedra, FL

Love love love this show! Great story and plot lines! So intense! Absolutely love it! Love intense love love product love I this 6 the 6 way handy my face
Nikki L.
Nikki L.

I have been watching this since season one. There has been some changes in the main characters but still love the stories they have. Not a fan of ice tea.
Angila J.
Angila J.

My favorite show! But be warned! It can make you sort of paranoid. I have become very overprotective of my kids and myself since being a fan of this show!
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
Sherwood, AR

Such a great tv show that will keep you hooked through all of the seasons! The characters are great and they will have you crying and laughing with them!!
Erandy A.
Erandy A.
Anaheim, CA

awesome show I love it so much that how I knew what I wanted to be so interesting . it's on almost everyday so if u miss a shower they will repeat it soon
Dashay J.
Dashay J.

By far my favorite show. I can watch old episodes and still br interested. It seems so realistic because those things actually happen around you everyday.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.

Been hooked on this show for years. I dont have to watch every episode to know whats going on and I like that. Deals with a lot of serious issues as well.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL

Every single episode is gripping. Before streaming services I would binge watch the many marathons that were on. It is a great show to watch with friends.
DeAndrea D.
DeAndrea D.

I have been watching this show since college. It keeps you glued to the screen. You can't channel surf without stopping and getting pulled into the drama.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Imperial, CA

Law & Order is very interesting to me because it's a real eye opener to what goes on in the world, and it's also taught me most of the legal terms I know.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now