Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Sept. 21, 2016, 12:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've watched the show since I was younger some of the episodes are a little gruesome but the detectives are awesome and they really worked well together
Shani A.
Shani A.
I love all things Law and Order. Special Victims Unit can be really interesting but it can be depressing to keep watching episodes about special victims
Paige D.
Paige D.
PA
Amazing show! Can watch every episode a million times and never get bored! I love Olivia and Elliot! The show is the best with both of them on together!
Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Twin Lake, MI
Law and order SVU is one of my all time favorite shows. I can sit and binge watch it all day. The actors are great and the plots are always interesting.
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
One of my favorite shows! I love the characters. They're good actors, not the best, but good. The cases are interesting, and I can binge watch the show.
Lahyla E.
Lahyla E.
It's a great show, there's a bit of romance, it would make you laugh once in a while but a lot of action/mystery. It's really interesting and surprising
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Love Law and Order SVU. This show is both thought provoking and entertaining. It's the best criminal law show I've watched. Great actors and storylines.
Trinie S.
Trinie S.
Stockton, CA
I love this show. I watch it every day. I watch them even if there reruns I don't care. I love to watch it on Netflix or on TV but yea it is a good show
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Victorville, CA
I love law and order svu! from the theme song to the detectives its awesomness! a much watch!! some of my fave actors too! very unique and fun to watch.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Franklin, IN
A guilty pleasure! I love Olivia, and I wish so badly that Elliott would come back, even just as a guest star for a while. I want them to be together!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?