Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV

One word: This show is amazing. If you like police/FBI/law dramas....this show is for you! Each one is so different and the storylines aren't far fetched!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Imperial, CA

Law & Order is very interesting to me because it's a real eye opener to what goes on in the world, and it's also taught me most of the legal terms I know.
Angila J.
Angila J.

My favorite show! But be warned! It can make you sort of paranoid. I have become very overprotective of my kids and myself since being a fan of this show!
Kay W.
Kay W.
Sherwood, AR

I love this show and never gets old. Re runs are the best. If you can't stand reality, then don't watch it. Most are based of real or close to real cases.
Erandy A.
Erandy A.
Anaheim, CA

awesome show I love it so much that how I knew what I wanted to be so interesting . it's on almost everyday so if u miss a shower they will repeat it soon
Courage O.
Courage O.
Houston

It's okay. It's kinda scary and weird but I like it. I like that ice t is on the show and has a good impact. It's sad storylines in the show but it's cool
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Newburgh, NY

Best show out there! There's a reason why they have almost 20 seasons... it's so interesting and they do their best to incorporate current or past events.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I love this show I have been a fan since the first episode. I enjoy how the characters have evolved and how much u sense it has it keeps you on your toes.
Britney F.
Britney F.

OMG!!! DRAMA DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA!!! I love it!! The suspense and plot twist and acting!! Definitely a show i watch with friends and family on a regular!!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Thornton , Ky

This show gets you hooked fast with one amazing episode after another. You can really tell these actors are passionate about the roles they're portraying.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now