Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sharice H.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA

Love the characters new and old. I can even watch re-runs of this show. I hate when marathons are on because I get caught up in the episodes and get nothing done :)
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY

Love this show. I've watched countless episodes of it. There's always an interesting case to watch and try to figure out. There's never really two very alike cases.
TaShinah H.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA

How are you living your life without seeing this series?! I love it!! Keeps you on your toes and you learn so much from it. Olivia Benson!!! My favorite character!!
jenn M.
jenn M.
Mobile, AL

I love this show I watched every episode. I think the show has taken meany great turns over the years and Mariska heartakay plays her part like a true investigator.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Woodland, CA

I love watching any type of show to this relation. They are interesting and fun to watch! I love shows where you have to wait till the end to find out what happens.
Gina E.
Gina E.
Virginia Beach, VA

I have watched this show forever. There are so many episodes. & Just when you think you have seen them all, a rerun for years ago pops up that I never knew existed.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Not as good as some of the series being produced by other networks. It's a good filler for background noise when you are doing something like snaps for Influenster.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA

LOVE ME SOME SVU! It just keeps getting better and better every year. The plots thicken, the characters get even better, and the cases are so much more complicated.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA

I've always loved this show since day one and there's always a law and order on TV if there isn't anything else I want to watch. Love the drama and the story lines.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Plainville, CT

This show is so fun to watch and is a really good crime show. Everything just pulls you in most of the time and you just get into it. The actors are not bad at all.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now