Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL

My favorite show! Always a great story line with a surprise twist. The actor's and actresses are amazing! I love when they have Law & Order: SVU marathons!
Fabiola L.
Fabiola L.
Medley, FL

I miss elliot and cap:(, but still olivia and she is so strong and I love that character much :(. All police series I like but this definitely won my love.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Buffalo, Ny

Such a great show, if you love murders and crime shows such as a CSI this would be right up your alley, there is so many seasons to watch, you'll be hooked
Leah B.
Leah B.

If you ever come to my house I can handy tee you that SVU will be on my tv. It is constantly playing in my house. It is define toy one of my favorite shows
Haley N.
Haley N.
Elkhart, IN

Love this show, I know all the opening lines to it and recite them every time . This show really makes me think about what I'm doing and what's a good idea
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Mount Pleasant, SC

I am obsessed with this show! It is a total guilty pleasure...I have seen all the episodes and frankly like the show better since Christopher Meloni left.
Renae B.
Renae B.

My all time favorite show! This show never gets old. I love each and every season. I constantly watch it even if it's re-runs. I love love love this show.
Shakiya P.
Shakiya P.

This show is GREAT! I literally watch the TV show everyday! I think if people just take the time to watch this show they would actually love this TV show.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

One thing about this show is... It never has a happily ever after ending. This show is compelling. Makes you think. Leaves you torn. And beggingg for more.
This show is so good. There is a lot of drama in it and at times it's very sad but the events in it are all situations that could be real. Good drama show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now