Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Adriana U.
Adriana U.

This is a program that not matter how much time is passed, I'll always enjoy it and love it. I love crime TV series! The stories are so cool and it's very addictive.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Shelbiana, KY

Very good TV show if you get into police shows. You don't have to watch all the episodes before it to know what's going on because each episode is a different "case"
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Las Vegas, NV

In a criminal justice system...
I've been watching Law and Order SVU for over 10 years. It's my favorite series. I'll binge watch any time. I do miss Stabler though.
Julie T.
Julie T.

Enjoy this show on Netflix now that I can, have gone back to watch every episode I ever missed, sometimes the story lines are disturbing but I enjoy the characters.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Southaven, MS

Awesome show. I have not watched in a while. These is always some new series coming on tv. I love this show because the stories are things that happen in real life.
Taya L.
Taya L.

Amazing show!!! It's an oldie, but will always be a goodie. I wouldn't recommend watching this if you are easily triggered especially by unwelcomed sexual advances.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA

This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY

This show is great at keeping the law aspect as well as entertaining stories. Even when the law doesn't play in the favor of the good guys you still learn something
Austin G.
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI

I love this show so much i hope they continue this forever. I have watched all the series and it is great after awhile you start to feel like you know these people.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD

An aabsolutely amazing show. Lots of action and the characters have just the right roles to fit for the show. The continued seasons show just how good this show is!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now