Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

I seriously can never get enough of law and Order. I can sit there and watch episode after episode and never get bored. The actors in the show are great 😍
Nikki L.
Nikki L.

I have been watching this since season one. There has been some changes in the main characters but still love the stories they have. Not a fan of ice tea.
DeAndrea D.
DeAndrea D.

I have been watching this show since college. It keeps you glued to the screen. You can't channel surf without stopping and getting pulled into the drama.
Jaron A.
Jaron A.
Paoli, IN

Ongoing for over a decade. No matter the episode, this show never gets old. Very interesting, and not as predictable as you would think. Benson is a BOSS!
Ricki R.
Ricki R.
Colonial Beach, VA

SVU has so many real life situations in it. The show kind of leaves you on the edge of your seat. There's always an unexpected turn that happens randomly.
Jayline s.
Jayline s.
Garden Grove, CA

One of my favorite shows. It is so incredible it has made me want to be a detective myself thats how good this show is. Leaves me in suspense all the time
Kamini
Kamini
Ponte Vedra, FL

Love love love this show! Great story and plot lines! So intense! Absolutely love it! Love intense love love product love I this 6 the 6 way handy my face
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Smyrna, DE

I appreciate what the svu does . It is very entertaining . Not similar to other TV shows . I have a lot of favorite scenes . Good acting and good actors .
Erin C.
Erin C.

A wonderful, long running show that is still fresh and exciting! I learn so much from these episodes and I think it helps me feel more prepared and aware.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Sunnyside, WA

I just love this show. I studied sociology, criminology and psychology so this show keeps me entertained and thinking about everything i learned in school
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now