10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Although it's been on TV for forever, I very much enjoy the show. I rewatch episodes all of the time because there's so much to learn before the ending!
I really shouldn't enjoy watching this show, but I do. I love the characters and while I know it's kind of the same show over and over, I still love it.
Best show every been watching since I wad about 7 years old nd still am in love with it. Only law and order I will watch all day without moving a muscle
I watch more out of habit the show is basically same story all the time it used to be very up on real issues yes acotrs well some are great some overact
I enjoy watching Law&Order SUV. It is suspenseful and entertaining. Allso dramatic. When you want a show that is all around great watch Law & Order SUV.
I love watching Law & order SVU. As a victim my self of sexual abuse. I learn a lot from watching the show. The actors are amazing I love Olivia Benson.
Law and order SVU is one of my all time favorite shows. I can sit and binge watch it all day. The actors are great and the plots are always interesting.
I've watched this show since it came on the air. Lost track of some of the episodes when I didn't have access to television. But I'm trying to catch up.
Love all the episodes of law n order. The show always have me in suspense to see how it going to end. Some of there cases make me really sad but love it
hands down my absolute favorite show to ever air on television. i can't get enough, spend a lot of free time engaged in episodes with family and friends
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos