Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Love It love it love it love it love it love it
The character so real and the situations are very emotional and real shows you how to always maintain alert
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Garnet Valley, PA

Great show! You don't need to watch every single episode to know what's going on so its nice to pick up on a random episode here and there. Awesome actors!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This is my all time favorite crime show. This show is not only suspenseful buy full of action. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves crime shows.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Washington Court House, OH

Enjoy the who dunn it situations, many stories have been real life stories with some twists. Captaving, makes me not want to leave until the story is over.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.

Law and order SVU is just one of those shows you get hooked it is the best I love all the characters in it and I have been watching it for a very long time
Fabiola L.
Fabiola L.
Medley, FL

I miss elliot and cap:(, but still olivia and she is so strong and I love that character much :(. All police series I like but this definitely won my love.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chico, CA

I have watched almost every episode in this series!!! I am a big fan of Law and Order and I would recommend the show to anyone. Great actors and actresses.
Daphne V.
Daphne V.
Doral Fl 33122-1634, Florida

Hands down my favorite show, I love law and order. I've seen all seventeen seasons and would re-watch it again, the acting is good and I like the suspense.
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Texas

So addicting every episode don't want to miss has many stars that make appearance. Every second is filled with drama and emption of figuring out every case.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL

My favorite show! Always a great story line with a surprise twist. The actor's and actresses are amazing! I love when they have Law & Order: SVU marathons!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?