BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I'm obsessed with this show! I love to watch it at night because it's such an intense show, that you need to pay attention! Very addictive and every story will keep you on your toes.
Kim D.
Covington, LA
Love love love!!!!! Ice T in the house! Lol. No really, this is my favorite L&O series because of the sensitivity of the cases they investigate. Rapes, abductions and yes, murders.
sarah s.
My favorite show of all time, I can sit and watch all day long if I could. The only bad thing is now I know what happens in all the episodes lol takes away the suspense after awhile.
Colleen D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great that you can just watch episodes here and there. short and suspenseful. sometimes the acting isn't great but once you start watching an episode you need to find out what happens!
Lucy M.
Manhattan, KS
Such a great crime drama!!! Definitely the best crime show on television. Every episode is unique and captivating. The cast is fantastic and the story lines are always so realistic.
Corinne C.
Coatesville, IN
Who doesn't spent their free time watching this show. I have always said if you don't have an hour then don't watch this show because oncw you are five minutes in you are committed.
Jolene S.
Old Town, FL
I record all of these and watch them. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I do miss Elliot Stablet. This show is full of great actors and always has a great plot. Love this show.
Kim L.
Canal Winchester, OH
Awesome drama! I often find myself laughing then crying. I'm rooting for someone or yelling at the tv. Unfortunately the topics are like current events. Very good quality programming
Breanna Y.
Nacogdoches, TX
Love this show I have always watched this show since I was little. Teaches you you really need to pay close attention on your surroundings because you never know what could happen.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you aren't watching this show then you're missing out! It's been going on forever, so the characters are built up super well. It's also a great show that if you only can listen to it then you'll be fine too! Highly recommend! One of my favorites!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?