BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
Pop Culture Expert
They can say insanely gross and disturbing things and it's kind of hilarious. Watch starting at season 1 and play the Law and Order drinking game to get super wasted. For one, drink every time you see B.D. Wong. Anyways, this show is a classic and I'm glad it is still going this long after the original Law and Order ended.
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
Love this show. It's the best series that's happened since ER. They're consistent with current news happenings and stories as well as keeping the characters alive. It tackles issues that are hard to talk about in public and has continued to entertain while giving me some great ideas on what to do if I'm in a bad situation!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Pop Culture Expert
This show is highly addictive and is one of my longtime favorites. Great show. I highly anticipate every season for the shows return. It is entertaining and holds your attention. An avid viewer highly anticipates the next episodes and the return of the following season. It has great actors that play their roles very well.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Pop Culture Expert
In the criminal justice system.... this is hands down one of the best shows on television. the cases hit close to home and (however unrealistic) are always solved. the characters have been on for decades and you become so endeared to them. dialogue, character development, crimes solved. you cannot go wrong with this show!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This show is seriously so addicting. I watch it all the time with my grandma. We have a ritual that we record episodes so we can binge watch it together. She makes tea and I make popcorn and we both watch it together. It's just the perfect amount of drama and thriller and definitely one of my favorite tv shows of all time
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
The best show ever! I love when marathons come on the TV. Olivia Benson is my inspiration. She is a hero and an amazing detective. I went to college to get my degree in Criminal Justice so that I can make a difference in the criminal justice system. This show relates to real life stories and shines light on major issues.
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA
Such a great show. Its a mix of realistic situations and police work and more unrealistic parts to keep you intrigued. It's an interesting style of show, with the main characters interacting with a new set of side characters you get involved with every episode. It really allows you to see all the sides of the characters.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
I'm obsessed with this show. Even though some of the best characters have left, Mariska Hargitay is magnificent. Every show is intense and as good as the previous. Once you see the first scene, you're stuck for an hour. So addicting, but I absolutely love it. If you're into crime solving or law, I'd definitely recommend.
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
Dallas , TX
I'm so sad Stabler has left the show. I wish he would come back. I love Olivia Benson and wish they would give Finn bigger parts. I have been watching since day one and I can watch over and over again. It's great to put on when I need background noise. Although I have seen every episode I still get caught up in the show.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
My favorite show like ever! I have watched every episode of every season! Mariska Hargentaugh, aka Detective Olivia Benson is the best actress like ever! The show has a great story line and is truly the only show I watch consistently! It in my opinion outweighs all other shows and has one of the longest running episodes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?