• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Come on... Law and Order... This is a classic! Who doesn't like Law and Order? lol .... Well The SVU particularly I watch regularly. I think some people may find it too disturbing but it represents real things that go on in the world and the pursuit and struggle of helping the victims and trying to obtain justice in a world full of injustice. Though so heartbreaking at times gives you hope that there are real heros out there in our real world fighting for those who need to be fought for!
Danielle T.
I love this show, I am a Netflix subscriber and have been able to binge watch this show and watch all the seasons. This show is always original and even if they have 10+ season the storylines never get old. In fact most of them loosely relate to a news story that has been recently covered. I love all the actors/actresses how ever I do miss Detective Stabler.
Samantha C.
Jonesboro, IN
Awesome crime show involving realistic cases and psychology. All cast members in the team are amazing. Was so sad to see detective Stabler leave earlier in the show. I love to see when someone is finally rescued and justice is served. I would definitely recommend this show. If you have not heard of this, you must be living under a rock, just give it a shot.
Ashley C.
Akron, OH
This show has gone way downhill since the original cast started leaving but I still watch because there's not many show I enjoy on TV anymore. I like how they take real headlines and put them into the show, but then I wonder how that must make the real victims of crime feel. I'm back and forth on this one. wish there was better programming available year round
Sylvia T.
San Jose, CA
Who doesn't love SVU??? I watch it all the time and can proudly say that i've watched every single episode! The newer seasons are a little slow and I miss the old characters but I still watch it none the less. I would mention though that I can't watch it for an extended amount of time, It drains my mood and I end up having to watch some romcoms to even it out.
Erica S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm obsessed with Law and Order SVU! I've been watching it since 2009 (it's been running since 1998!) Every characters backstory is unique and full of depth. The growth and decline of the characters keeps you engaged and wanting to know more about them. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite team but every character has great quirks. Can't go wrong with Ice T.
Gabriela M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This series already feel like a classic, I've always preferred it to other varieties of the L&O series. I loved it when Christopher Meloni was part of the main cast, his chemistry with Mariska was undeniable in the first seasons. I like the way that cases are usually handled and, even though I'm still not a fan of the other L&O shows, this one grew on me.
Mary E.
Corning, OH
I love love love this awesome show.! I watch every episode n season of criminal intent as well as the SUV collection..they r just great mystery, who submit shows, and always keep me guessing. Plus I just love watching criminal law shows, always have ..I go way back to the Perry Mason, Matlock, and Beretta, those types of shows..but the law n order series is my favorite Ever. .! Always something new, entertaining, just enough drama and a great cast of characters n guest star appearances..!
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA
This is my personal favorite. Have seen evey single episode more than once. I watch every marathon that comes on and i know every character. I will even watch other shows and point out which actors have been on SVU. I love seeing the older episodes and finding out they play different characters later. Like rowlins has been a victim on the show before.
Cassidy W.
Avenel, NJ
I love this show, I have been watching it for a very long time. The show seems to just keep getting better. Over the years I have seen characters change, like Elliot or munch,even Ada Cabot but all in all the show hasn't gotten boring and predictable, I still sit on the edge of my seat during some of these court cases. Watch you will not be disappointed.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?