Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN

Law and Order SVU is a really interesting show. I like the different cases they portray, the characters and how some of the stories are pulled from the headlines. It's never got a predictable ending and there's always a twist. If you haven't seen SVU yet (where have you been?!) I would absolutely recommend you check it out.
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR

Always on the edge, always pushing the envelope, Law and Order: SVU is second only to the original Law and Order. Complex portrayal of characters, despite its extreme content, believable story lines, excellent transition from police to judicial system, outlining the complexities of the legal system flawlessly. A must watch.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO

I love this show and have seen every episode. However, it does have it's share of issues. It can be quite soapy at times and occasionally likes to slap you in the face with the lessons and opinions it's trying to impart. Overall though, I like the stories, I like the cast and I will continue to watch until it is fully over.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Homewood, IL

I appreciate the show's ability to adapt over the years in spite of the loss of major characters. Where other shows would have fallen apart, SVU remains current "stories ripped from the headlines" and is still kinda predicable in layout but I don't always call the outcome. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is always slaying!
Moriah A.
Moriah A.
Charlotte, NC

This is literally my favorite show of all time ! I literally watch this show back to back from the time I wake up until it's time for bed. I can never get enough of this show it feels so real like you are apart of it and you feel for the victims . I highly recommend this show to people who love mysterious and stopping crime
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
South Richmond Hill, NY

Law and Order: SVU truly is an addicting show. The drama and comedy will have you hooked. Once you start it, you can't stop watching it. Each episode is a new case and the thrill gets better and better. The actors are also very good. I highly recommend this show to anyone who like shows that have to do mystery or criminals.
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Myrtle Beach, SC

There is a reason this show has been on for so long. It's got wonderful characters. Story lines are usually a take off of current headlines. The show has excellent acting, and very believable characters. I never miss an episode of this show and watch reruns all the time. It never gets boring. It's a great crime type drama.
Kayleene R.
Kayleene R.
Chicopee , Ma

I can not stress how much I love this show!! When I'm bored or just want to watch something good, I always turn to SUV! It always keeps me guessing and I love that I can be involved in solving the crimes! If you find yourself searching high and low on the TV just turn SUV on and I promise you wont regret it! Thank me later!
rajaa b.
rajaa b.
Chester, PA

this is one of my favorite tv series. I love the characters especially Olivia, I watched all seasons from the beginning on TV and on internet,sometimes same episode many times. I'm impressed by those inspectors and their amazing job , it's sooo real, you feel the suffering of the victims. I recommend it, very entertaining.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I've been watching this show since I was a child. It never gets old, I don't care how many times I've seen the same episodes I will still watch. Stabler and Benson are obviously everyone's favorite characters, but all the characters have such great chemistry together and that's why the show has been able to last this long.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now