Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I've been watching this show since I was a child. It never gets old, I don't care how many times I've seen the same episodes I will still watch. Stabler and Benson are obviously everyone's favorite characters, but all the characters have such great chemistry together and that's why the show has been able to last this long.
rajaa b.
rajaa b.
Chester, PA
this is one of my favorite tv series. I love the characters especially Olivia, I watched all seasons from the beginning on TV and on internet,sometimes same episode many times. I'm impressed by those inspectors and their amazing job , it's sooo real, you feel the suffering of the victims. I recommend it, very entertaining.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Pop Culture Expert
This show is highly addictive and is one of my longtime favorites. Great show. I highly anticipate every season for the shows return. It is entertaining and holds your attention. An avid viewer highly anticipates the next episodes and the return of the following season. It has great actors that play their roles very well.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This show is seriously so addicting. I watch it all the time with my grandma. We have a ritual that we record episodes so we can binge watch it together. She makes tea and I make popcorn and we both watch it together. It's just the perfect amount of drama and thriller and definitely one of my favorite tv shows of all time
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Pop Culture Expert
In the criminal justice system.... this is hands down one of the best shows on television. the cases hit close to home and (however unrealistic) are always solved. the characters have been on for decades and you become so endeared to them. dialogue, character development, crimes solved. you cannot go wrong with this show!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
I'm obsessed with this show. Even though some of the best characters have left, Mariska Hargitay is magnificent. Every show is intense and as good as the previous. Once you see the first scene, you're stuck for an hour. So addicting, but I absolutely love it. If you're into crime solving or law, I'd definitely recommend.
Christy W.
Christy W.
Loris, SC
I have loved this show for years. Yes, we have lost some great characters along the way, but the newbies end up showing that they belong in the SVU. And, Olivia getting that awesome promotion just made it better. I typically enjoy most crime shows, but this one is definitely something I keep coming back to get more from.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
My favorite show like ever! I have watched every episode of every season! Mariska Hargentaugh, aka Detective Olivia Benson is the best actress like ever! The show has a great story line and is truly the only show I watch consistently! It in my opinion outweighs all other shows and has one of the longest running episodes!
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA
Such a great show. Its a mix of realistic situations and police work and more unrealistic parts to keep you intrigued. It's an interesting style of show, with the main characters interacting with a new set of side characters you get involved with every episode. It really allows you to see all the sides of the characters.
Really really good show. makes you feel like a detective. I used to be obsessed with this show, it's really binge watch worthy. although I found myself turning away from it once I started watching orange. all of the episodes are almost the same. someone rap*d, crys for help, either doesn't get the rap*st in jail or does.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?