Add a Photo

Photos (23)
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA

I love this show i have been watching it since i was a little kid in my moms room that how i had started watching it and then it made me realize that i had wanted to study criminal justice.. i love watching the is i am watching it as I'm typing this.. ilove that it gives off as to what is actually happining in the world today
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA

Very awesome program. Great acting, exciting stories, and good acting. The show deals with sad and often tragic subject matter, but it also exposes this dramatic underbelly of society. It is quite similar to other Law & Order programming, but focused on special victims of sexual assault/abuse. I would recommend it to others.
Emma E.
Emma E.
North Hollywood, CA

I've been watching the show for over a decade. I love it so much! This show always keeps me on my toes; it's engaging, it's mysterious. I love cop shows and this one is so well done. Sometimes the acting from guest actors isn't really superb, but overall the main cast and their guest stars are great. I never miss an episode.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC

Out of all of the versions of Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU is the only one that I can watch religiously. I love that each show has it's very own story line and keeps you at the edge of your seat every episode. The actors are great and very believable. I could watch either the new episodes or the repeats all night long!!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Henderson, NV

This has always been my favorite show. I can't explain it, sometimes I think people with similar pasts are intrigued by this show. Seeing bad people brought to justice, that is. It is highly entertaining to me, and I could watch it over and over. It is my favorite show. I am glad it has lasted this long (this many seasons).
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN

Law and Order SVU is a really interesting show. I like the different cases they portray, the characters and how some of the stories are pulled from the headlines. It's never got a predictable ending and there's always a twist. If you haven't seen SVU yet (where have you been?!) I would absolutely recommend you check it out.
danielle k.
danielle k.
Darien, IL

I am obsessed with this show! It is not really one to watch around young children though. This is a show that depicts a police unit that investigates horrible crimes. They do a great job at showing what goes on behind the scenes at a police station, and that it is not all cut throat like the other shows try to convince you.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
South Richmond Hill, NY

Law and Order: SVU truly is an addicting show. The drama and comedy will have you hooked. Once you start it, you can't stop watching it. Each episode is a new case and the thrill gets better and better. The actors are also very good. I highly recommend this show to anyone who like shows that have to do mystery or criminals.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Homewood, IL

I appreciate the show's ability to adapt over the years in spite of the loss of major characters. Where other shows would have fallen apart, SVU remains current "stories ripped from the headlines" and is still kinda predicable in layout but I don't always call the outcome. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is always slaying!
Moriah A.
Moriah A.
Charlotte, NC

This is literally my favorite show of all time ! I literally watch this show back to back from the time I wake up until it's time for bed. I can never get enough of this show it feels so real like you are apart of it and you feel for the victims . I highly recommend this show to people who love mysterious and stopping crime
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?