BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Rosemary F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
There is a reason this show has been on for so long. It's got wonderful characters. Story lines are usually a take off of current headlines. The show has excellent acting, and very believable characters. I never miss an episode of this show and watch reruns all the time. It never gets boring. It's a great crime type drama.
Melissa D.
This show is seriously so addicting. I watch it all the time with my grandma. We have a ritual that we record episodes so we can binge watch it together. She makes tea and I make popcorn and we both watch it together. It's just the perfect amount of drama and thriller and definitely one of my favorite tv shows of all time
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
This show is highly addictive and is one of my longtime favorites. Great show. I highly anticipate every season for the shows return. It is entertaining and holds your attention. An avid viewer highly anticipates the next episodes and the return of the following season. It has great actors that play their roles very well.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
In the criminal justice system.... this is hands down one of the best shows on television. the cases hit close to home and (however unrealistic) are always solved. the characters have been on for decades and you become so endeared to them. dialogue, character development, crimes solved. you cannot go wrong with this show!
Christy W.
Loris, SC
I have loved this show for years. Yes, we have lost some great characters along the way, but the newbies end up showing that they belong in the SVU. And, Olivia getting that awesome promotion just made it better. I typically enjoy most crime shows, but this one is definitely something I keep coming back to get more from.
Really really good show. makes you feel like a detective. I used to be obsessed with this show, it's really binge watch worthy. although I found myself turning away from it once I started watching orange. all of the episodes are almost the same. someone rap*d, crys for help, either doesn't get the rap*st in jail or does.
Taylor M.
The best show ever! I love when marathons come on the TV. Olivia Benson is my inspiration. She is a hero and an amazing detective. I went to college to get my degree in Criminal Justice so that I can make a difference in the criminal justice system. This show relates to real life stories and shines light on major issues.
Rache D.
Evans, GA
Such a great show. Its a mix of realistic situations and police work and more unrealistic parts to keep you intrigued. It's an interesting style of show, with the main characters interacting with a new set of side characters you get involved with every episode. It really allows you to see all the sides of the characters.
Robyn F.
Dallas , TX
I'm so sad Stabler has left the show. I wish he would come back. I love Olivia Benson and wish they would give Finn bigger parts. I have been watching since day one and I can watch over and over again. It's great to put on when I need background noise. Although I have seen every episode I still get caught up in the show.
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
I'm obsessed with this show. Even though some of the best characters have left, Mariska Hargitay is magnificent. Every show is intense and as good as the previous. Once you see the first scene, you're stuck for an hour. So addicting, but I absolutely love it. If you're into crime solving or law, I'd definitely recommend.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?