Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jocelyn Y.
Jocelyn Y.

A great casual show to watch for entertainment. It is a classic!

It is the perfect show for me to watch when multitasking and not having to be addicted to binge watch. The cadence, characters, and soundtrack have been pretty constant over the years, so it is comforting to watch when the mood strikes or when it appears on cable tv.
Mae M.
Mae M.

This is a staple of all of the Law and Orders. Stabler and Benson are TV icons and if you have scrolled through TV when it is on reruns, you must not be paying attention. I have spent many Sunday's watching a few SVU's in a row. Addictive but some very sad topics that involved crimes against women and children and some times both.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA

I can get roped into watching this show for hours (maybe even days) at a time. I am pretty sure I have seen every single episode but I just keep watching them over and over. I love Olivia and she makes been a strong woman look so easy! The topics are usually based on situations that are currently happening in the news. Great show!
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL

Definitely a good show, a bit hard to watch while taking a bubble bath though. SVU has been around for awhile and has continuously drawn in viewers of all ages and great diversity. The show is action-packed, edge of your seat, and in your face. SVU stays relevant and that is what makes it an excellent show across the span of time.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Waltham, MA

I have been watching this show since I was a kid. It has its similarities to other crime tv shows, but not the same story lines. They have great actors, the acting is always fantastic, and I enjoy how they also bring other famous celebrities on the show as guest stars such as Britney snow and Zac Efron. It really gets you engaged.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Appleton, WI

THIS SHOW IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST. It has drama and suspense and the actors and actresses are spot on. Mariska Hargitay (who plays Olivia Benson) is not only gorgeous, but very talented. If you are in to criminal investigative shows like Criminal Minds or CSI (or even if you're not!) this show is a must watch. Try it, you'll love it.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX

This show is amazing. You can watch it episode by episode but there is a slight overall plot. So If you can watch them in order that's best. You'll love the characters. So much emotion in each episode! Each case is so interesting. I like that you don't always get a "happy ending" because that's just not realistic. Love this show!
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX

Cop shows have always been a favorite of mine. Law and Order SVU is one of those shows. SVU stands for Special Victims Unit, The actors are good, and it even co-stars Ice-T. Other TV series that are similar are, Law and Order, Criminal Minds ETC. If you have some down time i definitely recommend checking out a few of these shows.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Spokane, WA

This is pretty much my favorite show ever. I've been a fan for at least 10 years, and even if I've seen an episode in the past, it's still fun to watch. Both the actors and the characters they portray are exciting and realistic, and the subject matter is unlike anything else on television. This will always be my ride-or-die show.
Kambria M.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I watched it as a young child, and continued watching it into my adulthood. I admire the actors very much, and am impressed by the stories told in every episode. This show holds a special place in my heart, as I would always watch this with my mom before she passed away.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now