Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Renae B.
Renae B.

My all time favorite show! This show never gets old. I love each and every season. I constantly watch it even if it's re-runs. I love love love this show.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hartville, OH

The best branch of Law and Order. Stories that have a real life perspective of what happens to victims in this country. An eye-opener with amazing acting.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

One thing about this show is... It never has a happily ever after ending. This show is compelling. Makes you think. Leaves you torn. And beggingg for more.
This is a very good crime show to watch because theres not a lot of bloody scenes and horrific things happening, but its still serious and very realistic!
Mrweese R.
Mrweese R.
N Hollywood, CA

I love law & order special victims unit.It make me feel like I want to become a detective and when they find out who the murder is it blows your mind!!! 😆
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX

Love this show ! I seriously never get tired of it , The storys on here give me the chills and i always remember my rights after watching the episodes lol
Kait R.
Kait R.
Everett, PA

Elliot Stabler. Olivia Benson. Colleen Coleman at Shippensburg forever. Wang knows all... watch and love this show seasons 1-12. It's pefect in every way.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Newburgh, NY

Best show out there! There's a reason why they have almost 20 seasons... it's so interesting and they do their best to incorporate current or past events.
Jaron A.
Jaron A.
Paoli, IN

Ongoing for over a decade. No matter the episode, this show never gets old. Very interesting, and not as predictable as you would think. Benson is a BOSS!
DeAndrea D.
DeAndrea D.

I have been watching this show since college. It keeps you glued to the screen. You can't channel surf without stopping and getting pulled into the drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now