Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA

Sorry not sorry! I've binged watched every season and I'm still hooked, great show with an incredible cast. You won't be sorry you watched. Drama that feels so real.
Olga N.
Olga N.
Tiverton, RI

I've watched every season of this show. Every episode captures your attention from beginning to end. If you haven't watched this show, you are definitely missing out
Nazeiby G.
Nazeiby G.

I love shows that involve solving crimes. Always watched this show with my great gma and still do. So entertaining i even try to solve the crime before the show does
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

This show has hundreds of episodes and they are all my favorite. Team Benson and Stabler all the way. I cannot lie though, once Stabler left I sorta lost interest :(
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I just have one word to describe this series which is AMAZING because it shows the reality and complicated that life can turn if the law sistem do not work effiently
Allycia D.
Allycia D.
Sacramento, California

I could honestly watch Law & Order: SVU all the time. It's one of my all time favorite shows. The acting never falls short... Almost has you forgetting it's not real
Adriana U.
Adriana U.

This is a program that not matter how much time is passed, I'll always enjoy it and love it. I love crime TV series! The stories are so cool and it's very addictive.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Shelbiana, KY

Very good TV show if you get into police shows. You don't have to watch all the episodes before it to know what's going on because each episode is a different "case"
Shyana S.
Shyana S.
Iva, SC

Love this show. My best friend and I watch it all the time.. The plot always draws us in. I love the deep back story combined with the short stories of each episode.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Salem, Nh

Law and order is a classic tv show. My mom used to watch it when i was little. I watch it to this very day. It really gets you thinking about crimes in the country.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now