Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
Strongsville, OH

Like watching this show. Has a little adventure and puzzles to figure out and usually he outcome of helping someone makes it a happy ending in the long run
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA

This is the show I watch when I'm home sick or there is nothing else on TV to watch. I love watching "Whodunit" Shows and trying to figure out the mystery.
Candy S.
Candy S.
Bronx, NY

Great show!! Literally addicted to special victims!!! Reccomed anyone to watch it. Great for date night cuddle in a couch and get read to become addicted!!
Kassandra P.
Kassandra P.
Brooklyn, NY

Now this is a good show but I like criminal minds better. But overall it's good as well. They be all over the broughs like Brooklyn Manhattan. I like that.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA

Such a good show. I wish Netflix had all of the seasons on their website, but instead I have to try and find the older episodes on actual tv and watch them
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Love It love it love it love it love it love it
The character so real and the situations are very emotional and real shows you how to always maintain alert
Angie S.
Angie S.
Howard Beach, NY

I have seen each episode a million times and could watch them over and over and over. I'm absolutely obsessed with this series. The stories are captivating
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This is my all time favorite crime show. This show is not only suspenseful buy full of action. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves crime shows.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Davenport, FL

Love this show. I watch the reruns everyday. Have seem the same ones over and over. But the actors are awesome and that is what I love most about the show.
Karina P.
Karina P.

It's a good show, you can learn a thing or two from it. They have interesting episodes but some can be boring. Overall, I watch it when nothing else is on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?