Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kenner, LA
Addicting show Olivia and stabler are my absolute favorite I've watched since season one up until the last season and now I am waiting on the new season!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
East Windsor, NJ
Sept. 21, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
i haven't watched any new seasons since chris meloni's character left but i love binge watching those marathons that seem to be on at least twice a week.
Jaynalyn E.
Jaynalyn E.
Midvale, UT
Been my favorite growing up, I still watch all the old episodes and binge watch. Really an awesome show, love how they have kept the same characters too.
Shantel W.
Shantel W.
Sept. 23, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am a huge fan of this show. It is my absolute favorite go to show. If there is nothing else on the tv interesting to watch, SVU is the one I depend on.
Avionne P.
Avionne P.
New Windsor, NY
Never let's you down. Great acting. Real life situations. Suspenseful! All the seasons are great and the way the characters develop is great! A MUST SEE!
Faith L.
Faith L.
Bristol, SD
Sept. 23, 2016, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Omg omg ong!!! This is my favorite show I can't literally watch this Every single day. If you like murder mystery shows then this is the show to come to.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Superior
I will never get enough of this show it is by far my favorite couldn't ask for better characters butter rolls butter story plot it was all Simply Amazing
juliana k.
juliana k.
Brookhaven, GA
I love crime series and this one is one of the best ones!!! They have a lot of seasons and some times I get lost but I love to see the action and mystery
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Summerville, SC
This is a great show to watch. It teaches me things I didn't know such as skills and life lessons. Its very easy to get into. To be honest, its addictive.
Marlotte d.
Marlotte d.
Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love this show. Whenever there is a marathon on, I spend the entire day watching it and it never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?