Add a Photo

Photos (23)
A'Shondee K.
A'Shondee K.
Homerville, GA

I can and do watch this show every day; re-runs and all. It doesn't matter to me. It will never get old. Stabler and Benson need to reunite though. I miss this team.
Nazeiby G.
Nazeiby G.

I love shows that involve solving crimes. Always watched this show with my great gma and still do. So entertaining i even try to solve the crime before the show does
Dayana D.
Dayana D.

I have always liked all the criminal investigation and forensic and this show is just perfect! It's one of my favorites. The actors are amazing, I sure recommend it.
Olga N.
Olga N.
Tiverton, RI

I've watched every season of this show. Every episode captures your attention from beginning to end. If you haven't watched this show, you are definitely missing out
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Pensacola, FL

I have been watching g this show since I was around 8! Some of the stories are definitely mature but it does give women insight of what horrible things are possible.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

Another one of my all time favs. This show has suburb acting. It's managed to keep my attention for decades now with their riveting and sometime shocking storylines.
Thomas H.
Thomas H.
Sumter, SC

Been watching this show since it's premier. My wife and older kids watch each episode and topics that may cause angst we discuss it with them. Very realistic topics.
Shyana S.
Shyana S.
Iva, SC

Love this show. My best friend and I watch it all the time.. The plot always draws us in. I love the deep back story combined with the short stories of each episode.
Bozana G.
Bozana G.

This show is good!! Ive been watching it for years. I like it better than the regular law and order. The cases are interesting and the actors are amazing! Go IceT. 😊
Allycia D.
Allycia D.
Sacramento, California

I could honestly watch Law & Order: SVU all the time. It's one of my all time favorite shows. The acting never falls short... Almost has you forgetting it's not real
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now