Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kassandra P.
Kassandra P.
Brooklyn, NY

Now this is a good show but I like criminal minds better. But overall it's good as well. They be all over the broughs like Brooklyn Manhattan. I like that.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL

My favorite show! Always a great story line with a surprise twist. The actor's and actresses are amazing! I love when they have Law & Order: SVU marathons!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Rockford, IL

I love how this show still has original cast members several years later. Also love how they take from real life crimes that are happening now in the world
Craig S.
Craig S.
Flint, MI

I enjoy the show. However, I havent been able to watch much since Stabler left the show. I still find it slightly better than most other shows of the kind.
AMANDA L.
AMANDA L.
Tulsa, OK

Some of the episodes are hard to watch as they deal with child abuse but most of them are really well written and they place well known actors in the shows
Karina P.
Karina P.

It's a good show, you can learn a thing or two from it. They have interesting episodes but some can be boring. Overall, I watch it when nothing else is on.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Davenport, FL

Love this show. I watch the reruns everyday. Have seem the same ones over and over. But the actors are awesome and that is what I love most about the show.
Fabiola L.
Fabiola L.
Medley, FL

I miss elliot and cap:(, but still olivia and she is so strong and I love that character much :(. All police series I like but this definitely won my love.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA

Such a good show. I wish Netflix had all of the seasons on their website, but instead I have to try and find the older episodes on actual tv and watch them
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Buffalo, Ny

Such a great show, if you love murders and crime shows such as a CSI this would be right up your alley, there is so many seasons to watch, you'll be hooked
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now