Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cassity Q.
Cassity Q.
Racine, WI
Watching this show as a kid helped me realize what inwanted to be when i grew up. Love this show, never lets you down and cant go wrong by watching it (:
Lezette B.
Lezette B.
Pop Culture Expert
Holy cow seriously I get to review this. Omg my all time favorite show. You can't go wrong watching this. Intense and on the edge of your seats. Suspense
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA
This is a great show. The acting is good and each episode has an interesting case to solve. I love crime shows and this is definitely among my favorites.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Lorain, OH
Sept. 27, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Always great episodes loves watching all the crimes being solved. I love how much drama and excitement we get from watching definitely our favorite show!
Kaylyn T.
Kaylyn T.
Joplin, MO
This show is one of my favorites! 😍 I can watch it all day long! If you haven't seen this show you have to watch it one day. You will love it. I promise!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Rocky Face, GA
I am highly odsessed with this show I have them on did and I will watch them everyday even in TV one of my favorite shoes of all time I love love love it
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Tamaqua, PA
This is another show I binge watch and I love the marathons, but if I get hooked, I don't get much done. I think it's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds.
juliana k.
juliana k.
Brookhaven, GA
I love crime series and this one is one of the best ones!!! They have a lot of seasons and some times I get lost but I love to see the action and mystery
Iliana R.
Iliana R.
Mercedes, TX
I have watched this show since it started.! I've seen EVERY episode.! Eliot I miss you.! Olivia.! I love you.! Very good show. Everyone should watch it.!
Marlotte d.
Marlotte d.
Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love this show. Whenever there is a marathon on, I spend the entire day watching it and it never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?