BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order I really like I like how they investigate stuff when I was little I wanted to be an investigator I wanted to be wanted to be one of them people that view the body crime scene investigators
Rachel J.
Charlotte, NC
I always binge watch this series/ show. I like how differently cases and stories are told. My favorite thing about this show is that it shows most of characters personal life story.
Jolene S.
Old Town, FL
I record all of these and watch them. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I do miss Elliot Stablet. This show is full of great actors and always has a great plot. Love this show.
Lucy M.
Manhattan, KS
Such a great crime drama!!! Definitely the best crime show on television. Every episode is unique and captivating. The cast is fantastic and the story lines are always so realistic.
Mariel C.
Edmond, OK
It is a good show to have playing in the background. Every episode is pretty much the same. The first 4 seasons are great, but after that the show really goes down hill from there.
Xanthe S.
Can't get enough of this show. Always filled with suspense and keep you on edge. There aren't enough episodes to keep you satisfied on Sunday binge warch marathons. One of the bests.
Gillian S.
Fremont, CA
Love this show! I've been watching it for what feels like my whole life lol. Olivia Benson is my spirit animal and I wish she was in more stuff so I could see her more frequently!!!
Amiya F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I honestly love this show. I have been watching this show all of my life it is one of my favorite crime shows on television.It's similar to Criminal Minds.It has really good actors.
Desirae B.
Cypress, TX
This show is amazing, and I feel like they portray real life situations how they really happen. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and guessing who the suspect is the entire show.
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ
Engaging and addictive.... Have spent hours watching marathon episodes back to back. Great for a lazy weekend. Always intense drama & curious ity about outcomes keeps wanting more.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?