BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Debary, FL
SVU is one of my favorite shows I binge watch them on the weekends and sometimes during the week too. Story line is great and the characters are awesome.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Lorain, OH
Always great episodes loves watching all the crimes being solved. I love how much drama and excitement we get from watching definitely our favorite show!
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kenner, LA
Addicting show Olivia and stabler are my absolute favorite I've watched since season one up until the last season and now I am waiting on the new season!
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
My all time favorite show. Cant get enough of it. Love the story lines. Love all the actors. Makes me want to become an actress. Show wilp never get old.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Tamaqua, PA
This is another show I binge watch and I love the marathons, but if I get hooked, I don't get much done. I think it's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds.
Lezette B.
Lezette B.
Pop Culture Expert
Holy cow seriously I get to review this. Omg my all time favorite show. You can't go wrong watching this. Intense and on the edge of your seats. Suspense
Abby S.
Abby S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Suspenseful, inspiring, and just amazing. Keeps you on the edge of your seat and guessing the outcome until the last minute. The actors are unbelievable.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
San Antonio, TX
I love watching law&order. I've always been into the stories and conclusions throughout the events. It reflects the science and investigating side of me.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA
This is a great show. The acting is good and each episode has an interesting case to solve. I love crime shows and this is definitely among my favorites.
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Omg yes law and order is another show I love. Like I had mentioned there is a lot of good shows but I can keep up with all of them since I have two kids.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?