Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Stacey U.
Stacey U.

I love this show! I enjoy that you can tune into any episode and enjoy it. They have a story line but you don't have to follow closely to understand what is going on.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.

LAW AND ORDER IS A GOOD SHOW TO WATCH wish it were on more than once a weekAND KEEPS YOUR ATTENTION ACTING IS GOODMy favorite scene is when they catch up with someone
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx

I've been a big fan for years now! It comes on on USA channel. I love that they try and keep up with today's issues and things going on everywhere! Very suspenseful!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
East Wareham, MA

My absolute go to show when I have a chance to watch TV I always end up so engrossed in the episodes that the time flies ( since there is always a marathon of it on)
Dayana D.
Dayana D.

I have always liked all the criminal investigation and forensic and this show is just perfect! It's one of my favorites. The actors are amazing, I sure recommend it.
Martha D.
Martha D.
San Antonio

Love watching this show. It's what sometimes real people goes through. Specially when Olivia gets involved with the victims. I love to see stabler he is a great dad.
Me encanta tener la duda de quie es el asesino y pues yo aqui en mi casa tambien me pongo a pensar para resorber todo es como un rompe cabezas y me encanta demasiado
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA

Sorry not sorry! I've binged watched every season and I'm still hooked, great show with an incredible cast. You won't be sorry you watched. Drama that feels so real.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV

I have seen every episode from the beginning. I love how each case is different but I also think its going down hill the more people from the beginning are leaving 🙁
Addie H.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN

I have loved Law and order: SVU ever since I was younger! I am currently watching season 17 on netflix and it has been enjoyable. It makes me wanna work for the SVU.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now