Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
I am addicted to this program. I Love, love, love Eliot and Olivia. The fact that it takes place in the NYC and its Boroughs makes it even more interesting.
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Austin, TX

This show always has a solid plot line and good actors but you can pick up whenever and watch without any confusion. Intense at times but always interesting
Cristy I.
Cristy I.

One of my top favorite TV shows. Every episode is different which keeps it interesting. Its the type of show that you ca watch reruns without getting bored.
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX

A favorite show for years! Each episode is a new story (usually) but the characters recur. Suspenseful and often related to something currently in the news.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA

Will always and forever be my favorite show it's so addicting and no episode is boring if you haven't seen it it's definitely worth the watch you'll love it
Beth W.
Beth W.

Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson forever! Love this show and was slightly addicted to it at one point in my life. I still watch when there are marathons on!
Sara Y.
Sara Y.

I love the older seasons more than the new, but I'm obsessed with this show! I became so attached with the characters, and fell head over heels for Olivia <3
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

One of my absolute favorite shows to watch. I began watching this series as a teen and I've been obsessed ever since even with the many cast member changes.
Summer F.
Summer F.
Smithville, TX

Love watching lawand order, seeing all the cases. There are so many seasons just wish they were all on Netflix besides only 4 seasons that is a real bummer.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
El Paso, TX

My second favorite of law and order because there's so many twists and so much drama...it's kind of like the first 48 but more fantasy I guess you could say
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?