Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Krystal B.
Krystal B.

Law and order SVU is just one of those shows you get hooked it is the best I love all the characters in it and I have been watching it for a very long time
Candy S.
Candy S.
Bronx, NY

Great show!! Literally addicted to special victims!!! Reccomed anyone to watch it. Great for date night cuddle in a couch and get read to become addicted!!
Daphne V.
Daphne V.
Doral Fl 33122-1634, Florida

Hands down my favorite show, I love law and order. I've seen all seventeen seasons and would re-watch it again, the acting is good and I like the suspense.
Emily L.
Emily L.
San Angelo , Tx

I have been addicted to this show for years and can watch it all day. The drama always has me on the edge of my chair wondering what's going to happen next
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Texas

So addicting every episode don't want to miss has many stars that make appearance. Every second is filled with drama and emption of figuring out every case.
Kassandra P.
Kassandra P.
Brooklyn, NY

Now this is a good show but I like criminal minds better. But overall it's good as well. They be all over the broughs like Brooklyn Manhattan. I like that.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL

My favorite show! Always a great story line with a surprise twist. The actor's and actresses are amazing! I love when they have Law & Order: SVU marathons!
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
Strongsville, OH

Like watching this show. Has a little adventure and puzzles to figure out and usually he outcome of helping someone makes it a happy ending in the long run
Craig S.
Craig S.
Flint, MI

I enjoy the show. However, I havent been able to watch much since Stabler left the show. I still find it slightly better than most other shows of the kind.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Love It love it love it love it love it love it
The character so real and the situations are very emotional and real shows you how to always maintain alert
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now