Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Best show ever! I'm pretty sure I've seen every single episode. I love the characters and how you get to see some of their personal lives along with work.
Vannessa N G.
Vannessa N G.
Baytown, TX
This show be making me want to actually study to be a directive and what not. Great show makes me realize that there is actually sick people in this world
alicia h.
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My whole family is hooked on this show, we could even sit for a whole night and watch reruns. shoot, even reruns that we've seen more than twice! love it!
Josie B.
Josie B.
McAllen , TX
Outstanding show with an Amazing cast!! I have been watching this show for years and it never lets me down. The story line is always current and relevant.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
My all time favorite show. Cant get enough of it. Love the story lines. Love all the actors. Makes me want to become an actress. Show wilp never get old.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Marion, IN
I find myself binge watching re-runs of this show on my days off. I love how each episode is so different and there are some that you get so caught up in
Lezette B.
Lezette B.
Pop Culture Expert
Holy cow seriously I get to review this. Omg my all time favorite show. You can't go wrong watching this. Intense and on the edge of your seats. Suspense
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
Indian Trail, NC
Love this show, but am not always thrilled about some of the content featured in an episode. I actually prefer the later episodes with Benson on her own.
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Oct. 12, 2016, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Omg yes law and order is another show I love. Like I had mentioned there is a lot of good shows but I can keep up with all of them since I have two kids.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Indeed my favorite show keeps me always guessing who the true victim might be it does also teach good lessons very interesting super recommended to watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?