Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX

This is one of my all-time favorite television shows! The plot of each episode deals with real life scenarios. The characters portrayed are very relatable.
Karina P.
Karina P.

It's a good show, you can learn a thing or two from it. They have interesting episodes but some can be boring. Overall, I watch it when nothing else is on.
Jovani C.
Jovani C.
Woodburn

Law in order is just an awesome show, keeping always a good suspenseful atmosphere and always keeping you guessing who did it. I recommend it for everyone.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Garnet Valley, PA

Great show! You don't need to watch every single episode to know what's going on so its nice to pick up on a random episode here and there. Awesome actors!
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
Strongsville, OH

Like watching this show. Has a little adventure and puzzles to figure out and usually he outcome of helping someone makes it a happy ending in the long run
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chico, CA

I have watched almost every episode in this series!!! I am a big fan of Law and Order and I would recommend the show to anyone. Great actors and actresses.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Love It love it love it love it love it love it
The character so real and the situations are very emotional and real shows you how to always maintain alert
Arelis H.
Arelis H.
Uhland, TX

I love special victims unit I love the characters the drama the good stories and the sad stories. It feels real at times and doesn't seem like a fake show.
Emily L.
Emily L.
San Angelo , Tx

I have been addicted to this show for years and can watch it all day. The drama always has me on the edge of my chair wondering what's going to happen next
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42

I like this program because there is justice , and the bad guys are always caught and even try to cover up any evidence always caught, justice always wins.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now