Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Angila J.
Angila J.
My favorite show! But be warned! It can make you sort of paranoid. I have become very overprotective of my kids and myself since being a fan of this show!
DeAndrea D.
DeAndrea D.
I have been watching this show since college. It keeps you glued to the screen. You can't channel surf without stopping and getting pulled into the drama.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Newburgh, NY
Oct. 2, 2016, 6:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show out there! There's a reason why they have almost 20 seasons... it's so interesting and they do their best to incorporate current or past events.
Carla W.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
SVU is a great show. I love seeing the inner workings behind the legal system. Marishka is the best and I catch the show when i can, including the reruns!
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this show ! I seriously never get tired of it , The storys on here give me the chills and i always remember my rights after watching the episodes lol
Ricki R.
Ricki R.
Colonial Beach, VA
SVU has so many real life situations in it. The show kind of leaves you on the edge of your seat. There's always an unexpected turn that happens randomly.
Vannessa N G.
Vannessa N G.
Baytown, TX
This show be making me want to actually study to be a directive and what not. Great show makes me realize that there is actually sick people in this world
Shakiya P.
Shakiya P.
This show is GREAT! I literally watch the TV show everyday! I think if people just take the time to watch this show they would actually love this TV show.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I seriously can never get enough of law and Order. I can sit there and watch episode after episode and never get bored. The actors in the show are great 😍
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Great Falls, MT
I love Law and Order SVU! I get so addicted to it, any time there are marathons, you can bet what I am doing. The show really grabs and holds my attention
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?