BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kim D.
Covington, LA
Love love love!!!!! Ice T in the house! Lol. No really, this is my favorite L&O series because of the sensitivity of the cases they investigate. Rapes, abductions and yes, murders.
Katie G.
Saint Louis, MO
I really think this is the best of all the law and order shows. The cast is just great, and the shorelines are almost always engaging and thought provoking, often leaving you with interesting moral and legal questions to mull over after an episode.
Colleen D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great that you can just watch episodes here and there. short and suspenseful. sometimes the acting isn't great but once you start watching an episode you need to find out what happens!
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I'm obsessed with this show! I love to watch it at night because it's such an intense show, that you need to pay attention! Very addictive and every story will keep you on your toes.
Fatou D.
Silver Spring, MD
This show is amazing if you love law and justice I recommend either wants to show it has a lot of cases that happened that may have been due to daylight and also you never know with
Jolene S.
Old Town, FL
I record all of these and watch them. Olivia Benson is my favorite character. I do miss Elliot Stablet. This show is full of great actors and always has a great plot. Love this show.
Angela S.
I love Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Although I am a fan of the original cast, I also have enjoyed the recent seasons! There is always an interesting and relevant plot line.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Desirae B.
Cypress, TX
This show is amazing, and I feel like they portray real life situations how they really happen. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and guessing who the suspect is the entire show.
Molly G.
Osceola, NE
One of the BEST shows to binge-watch. My roommate and I watched them all! Interesting storylines, good characters, and you can watch it on a ton of different channels in syndication.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?