Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

I love this show!!! I've seen every season on Netflix and every time it is on TV I always turn it to that channel. Great acting and even better story lines.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Oviedo, FL

My favorite of all the law and orders. Olivia and Elliot are an amazing team, I miss stabler being on there so much!i can't believe how long it's been on tv
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX

I watched it religiously until they took Elliott off. Then I said I'd try but I haven't watched it in nearly two years. I try but to me it's lost its appeal
Tia F.
Tia F.
Hercules, CA

Don't watch if you're home alone haha! This show is such a classic. Mariska Hargitay plays her character so well and represents for bada** women everywhere.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL

Past seasons current seasons future seasons, I will always be addicted to the show great writing great acting great producing. This is a show of a lifetime.
Nina R.
Nina R.
Onarga, IL

I would have to say I'm bit of a law and order junkie always have. I've watched almost every episode and season. I love the suspense and solving the crimes.
Juana G.
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL

Looovveeeeee thisss show.Its supeerr Addicting.
Every episode is intense.sometime o wish tv would play entire case instead of diffeeent ones eveey hour haha
Alexia M.
Alexia M.
Naples, FL

I watch this show almost every night. Even though I've watched all the episodes, I still love the marathons and watch them. So amazing.... Please watch!! :)
Ivey S.
Ivey S.
Meadville, PA

I've seen every episode. This show provides a catharsis. It's my absolute favorite show. I used to watch it with my late grandmother and I've never stopped.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Perryopolis, PA

Was one of my favorite shows. Still do occasionally watch it but has definitely fallen to the way side in my TV list since Christopher Meloni left the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now