Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mickey W.
Mickey W.
Newark, DE

I love how the show keeps the characters' plots in line with the show's current topic and let's them go if one doesn't work with the overall setting! Amazing seasons!
Corinne L.
Corinne L.
N Chesterfld, VA

This is one of my favorite crime/drama TV shows. The producers make it so you fall in love with the main characters, and cannot wait to see how they develop and grow.
Sunita M.

Amazing stories
Amazing dining
Undeniable drama
Sorely emotional and addictive
I love every show I watch
I always cry
Raven G.
Raven G.
Palm Coast, FL

A serious Law and order series that i wish i had watched since season 1 but i didn't. i jumped in the middle. the serious will have you on an emotional roller coaster.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Jasonville, IN

I love this show! Keeps me on very intrigued. If I have to leave during the show, I always record it so I can finish where I left off. Definitely a frequent DVR event
Goldie C.
Goldie C.
Oakland City, IN

My second favorite show I love the new seasons I love the older seasons it's very dramatic and goes with the news headlines and current events it will never get old!!
Salamata B.
Salamata B.
Gatineau

It's being hear
I fell like a part of my routine to watch it! It's seems so real and some time it's real stories
It like learning different situations that can happen
Sheri P.
Sheri P.

I like shows that solve mysteries. And also have a strong female lead. Crime solving shows are my favorite. Especially crime involving people in special victims unit.
Es una serie muy interesante por el tipo de casos que exponen, a pesar de ser solamente ficción, los casos que presentan suelen parecerse a lo que vivimos actualmente
Nadaya P.
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH

This is the best cop show known to man kind. I have not met one person who doesn't agree. Olivia and Stabler work so well together and Stabler keeps you on your toes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now