Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

One of my absolute favorite shows to watch. I began watching this series as a teen and I've been obsessed ever since even with the many cast member changes.
April W.
April W.
Webb, AL

I have seen every Law & Order SVU episode made. My all time favorite show. Really miss Stabler but Olivia Benson is amazing regardless of who her partner is
Kim H.
Kim H.
Bradenton, FL

I love this show, and have been watching it for years. My mom and I watch it together many nights. After this long I have gotten attached to the characters.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Starkville

Been watching for years! This show is one of my guilty pleasures. Mariska Hagerty is absolutely amazing. I've loved watching "Olivia" evolve over the years.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH

I love the actors in this show and I always record new episodes when they come out. I've been watching this show for years and it's my favorite Law & Order.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL

I have watched every episode of Law & Order: SVU at least once! The characters are so well cast and compliment one another extremely well. Miss Elliot......
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Austin, TX

This show always has a solid plot line and good actors but you can pick up whenever and watch without any confusion. Intense at times but always interesting
Brigitte T.
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL

Awesome suspenseful law type show focusing on crimes of the 'special victims unit' - it's one of those shows that makes more sense if you watch it in order.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Elmira, NY

Its a show u can really get into. you feel how close they get to every person that they help. each episode is different but the same if that makes any sense
Tia F.
Tia F.
Hercules, CA

Don't watch if you're home alone haha! This show is such a classic. Mariska Hargitay plays her character so well and represents for bada** women everywhere.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?