Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Estrella T.
Estrella T.

I can rewatch these all day! I love Law & Order SVU. I don't have a favorite scene or a favorite episode. The acting is GREAT! It is similar to other detective shows.
Diana A.
Diana A.
La Habra, CA

Words cannot describe how amazing this show is. Each episode leaves me at the edge of my seat!! This show has even influenced my younger sister to be just like them!!
Sunita M.

Amazing stories
Amazing dining
Undeniable drama
Sorely emotional and addictive
I love every show I watch
I always cry
Maria R.
Maria R.
Madera, CA

I love taking it old school with these TV shows. I like trying to solve the cases before the show is over. My favorite part is when they find out who the murderer is.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.

Law & Order SVU is one of thes best shows EVER! There's not a week that goes by that I don't watch this show! I'm constantly watching it every single week! I love it!
Salamata B.
Salamata B.
Gatineau

It's being hear
I fell like a part of my routine to watch it! It's seems so real and some time it's real stories
It like learning different situations that can happen
Corinne L.
Corinne L.
N Chesterfld, VA

This is one of my favorite crime/drama TV shows. The producers make it so you fall in love with the main characters, and cannot wait to see how they develop and grow.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Palm Coast, FL

A serious Law and order series that i wish i had watched since season 1 but i didn't. i jumped in the middle. the serious will have you on an emotional roller coaster.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI

Intense show. It is filled with drama and is highly intense. All episodes are about acts of sexual violence. I love watching Elliot and I could rewatch every episode!
Goldie C.
Goldie C.
Oakland City, IN

My second favorite show I love the new seasons I love the older seasons it's very dramatic and goes with the news headlines and current events it will never get old!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now