10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My favorite show! But be warned! It can make you sort of paranoid. I have become very overprotective of my kids and myself since being a fan of this show!
OMG!!! DRAMA DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA!!! I love it!! The suspense and plot twist and acting!! Definitely a show i watch with friends and family on a regular!!
Best show out there! There's a reason why they have almost 20 seasons... it's so interesting and they do their best to incorporate current or past events.
I have been watching this since season one. There has been some changes in the main characters but still love the stories they have. Not a fan of ice tea.
Best show ever! I'm pretty sure I've seen every single episode. I love the characters and how you get to see some of their personal lives along with work.
This is such a good show. I love how it keeps me hooked and not for nothing, but it's prepared me for the real world and how to better shield my children.
Been hooked on this show for years. I dont have to watch every episode to know whats going on and I like that. Deals with a lot of serious issues as well.
Every single episode is gripping. Before streaming services I would binge watch the many marathons that were on. It is a great show to watch with friends.
This show be making me want to actually study to be a directive and what not. Great show makes me realize that there is actually sick people in this world
I just love this show. I studied sociology, criminology and psychology so this show keeps me entertained and thinking about everything i learned in school
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos