Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA

Will always and forever be my favorite show it's so addicting and no episode is boring if you haven't seen it it's definitely worth the watch you'll love it
Brigitte T.
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL

Awesome suspenseful law type show focusing on crimes of the 'special victims unit' - it's one of those shows that makes more sense if you watch it in order.
claudia t.
claudia t.

When you cant sleep at night SVU reruns are great. i haven't watched since the guy left so not sure how the newer episodes are, but the olders ones are great
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Erie

I love love love this show, bring back Stabler! I just finished the 17th season and I can't wait for more. Amanda is by far my favorite character right now.
Beth W.
Beth W.

Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson forever! Love this show and was slightly addicted to it at one point in my life. I still watch when there are marathons on!
I am addicted to this program. I Love, love, love Eliot and Olivia. The fact that it takes place in the NYC and its Boroughs makes it even more interesting.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Perryopolis, PA

Was one of my favorite shows. Still do occasionally watch it but has definitely fallen to the way side in my TV list since Christopher Meloni left the show.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Starkville

Been watching for years! This show is one of my guilty pleasures. Mariska Hagerty is absolutely amazing. I've loved watching "Olivia" evolve over the years.
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Austin, TX

This show always has a solid plot line and good actors but you can pick up whenever and watch without any confusion. Intense at times but always interesting
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE

I enjoy watching crime shows. I really enjoy this show. They incorporate real live events into their show to show you how the investigation actually happens
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now