Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Robin C.
Robin C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have watched this series for the last 12 seasons never missing an episode. The acteors are amaxing and love watching and anticipating the next episodes.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Thornton, KY
This show gets you hooked fast with one amazing episode after another. You can really tell these actors are passionate about the roles they're portraying.
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this show ! I seriously never get tired of it , The storys on here give me the chills and i always remember my rights after watching the episodes lol
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Imperial, CA
Law & Order is very interesting to me because it's a real eye opener to what goes on in the world, and it's also taught me most of the legal terms I know.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Oct. 1, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Been hooked on this show for years. I dont have to watch every episode to know whats going on and I like that. Deals with a lot of serious issues as well.
Courage O.
Courage O.
Houston
It's okay. It's kinda scary and weird but I like it. I like that ice t is on the show and has a good impact. It's sad storylines in the show but it's cool
Kamini
Kamini
Ponte Vedra, FL
Love love love this show! Great story and plot lines! So intense! Absolutely love it! Love intense love love product love I this 6 the 6 way handy my face
Kay W.
Kay W.
Sherwood, AR
I love this show and never gets old. Re runs are the best. If you can't stand reality, then don't watch it. Most are based of real or close to real cases.
Angila J.
Angila J.
My favorite show! But be warned! It can make you sort of paranoid. I have become very overprotective of my kids and myself since being a fan of this show!
This show is so good. There is a lot of drama in it and at times it's very sad but the events in it are all situations that could be real. Good drama show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?