BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Sydney B.
Once you start watching, you get attatched to the characters and are drawn into the case rooting for benson and stabler! i watch the older episodes because i love the stabler/benson duo!
Victoria M.
Memphis, TN
Who hasn't spent a day binge watching marathons of SVU? This show has been on 1 million years and I can't see it not going on for another million years, it's seriously just THAT good!
Diana B.
Best show that has been around for a long time! Great cast and amazing actors! Also amazing episodes with amazing stories that teach a lesson. I watch it almost daily before I go to bed!
R A.
Carlisle, PA
I like this show a lot. I like that it is something you do not have to watch week after week and can still catch up on. I am especially a fan of when they cover a real life situation.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have always like LAW AND ORDER SVU . But I miss Elliot and I don't like that new blonde girl she's not that good of an actress . And I wish they gave Munch more lines I like his wittiness
Jennifer M.
Nottingham, PA
I absolutely love this show...It helps in so many ways and it is very interesting to see how they come up with the information that they do. This is one of my most favorite shows ever.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I love SVU. I've been watching it for years now, and I find that I keep coming back. It gets a bit cheesy sometimes, but I really like the "whodunit" aspect, and I love the characters.
Leah W.
Coralville, IA
This is a classic. One of my favorite shows of all time. The characters are real, and honest, and so passionate. It's the kind of show that has been on forever, and for a good reason.
Melinda J.
National City, CA
I love this show! I am glad netflix has almost all of the season so I can binge watch whenever I please. Hulu has the most current up to date episodes so if I miss one I can catch up.
April E.
Reading, PA
Love, Love, Love this shower. It never gets old. Love the day long marathons too. Great combination of current issues and seeing the play out in tv land. I would definitely recommend.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?