Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

I love this show!!! I've seen every season on Netflix and every time it is on TV I always turn it to that channel. Great acting and even better story lines.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Fountain, MI

This is a great show. Dealing with topics of today. Is not like any other series, makes you wanting more. The cast are great makes the series very involved.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL

Past seasons current seasons future seasons, I will always be addicted to the show great writing great acting great producing. This is a show of a lifetime.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Seaside, CA

I absolutely love this show. It keeps me guessing. I love the characters, they are well developed and great actors/actresses. I will always watch this show!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX

I watched it religiously until they took Elliott off. Then I said I'd try but I haven't watched it in nearly two years. I try but to me it's lost its appeal
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

I really enjoy watching the show. The characters are interesting and I really like the fact that they often use social events are related to current events.
Juana G.
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL

Looovveeeeee thisss show.Its supeerr Addicting.
Every episode is intense.sometime o wish tv would play entire case instead of diffeeent ones eveey hour haha
Nina R.
Nina R.
Onarga, IL

I would have to say I'm bit of a law and order junkie always have. I've watched almost every episode and season. I love the suspense and solving the crimes.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
El Paso, TX

My second favorite of law and order because there's so many twists and so much drama...it's kind of like the first 48 but more fantasy I guess you could say
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC

One of my all time favorite shows!! The storylines are alway great and realistic. I am hooked on this show. There aren't many shows out there like this one.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now