BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Mrweese R.
Mrweese R.
North Hollywood, CA
I love law & order special victims unit.It make me feel like I want to become a detective and when they find out who the murder is it blows your mind!!! 😆
Dashay J.
Dashay J.
By far my favorite show. I can watch old episodes and still br interested. It seems so realistic because those things actually happen around you everyday.
Kay W.
Kay W.
Sherwood, AR
I love this show and never gets old. Re runs are the best. If you can't stand reality, then don't watch it. Most are based of real or close to real cases.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Pop Culture Expert
I seriously can never get enough of law and Order. I can sit there and watch episode after episode and never get bored. The actors in the show are great 😍
Mary S.
Mary S.
Spring, TX
I've watched this of and on science high school. I can get a little far fetched but I love the characters and I think that's why I keep coming back to it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Best show ever! I'm pretty sure I've seen every single episode. I love the characters and how you get to see some of their personal lives along with work.
Carla W.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
SVU is a great show. I love seeing the inner workings behind the legal system. Marishka is the best and I catch the show when i can, including the reruns!
Cherie B.
Cherie B.
Naoma, WV
Entertaining. It is interesting how crimes can be solved and prosecuted. It shows how the police detectives and lawyers work together to get the criminal.
Mahenoor K.
Mahenoor K.
This is such a good show. I love how it keeps me hooked and not for nothing, but it's prepared me for the real world and how to better shield my children.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Been hooked on this show for years. I dont have to watch every episode to know whats going on and I like that. Deals with a lot of serious issues as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?