Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Katheleen L.
Katheleen L.

I like the series, but it's quite repetitive. The good thing is that each episode has a unique history, which is not necessary to return the old scenes to understand.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA

I hate it when they kill off my favorite characters, but I still can't stop watching this show. It has changed a lot over the years, but it is still just as gripping.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.

Sometimes all you need in life is an episode of SVU. After so many years its still packs its punch. Olivia is one of the best televison characters of the 21st century
Delilah V.
Delilah V.

Olivia B. is the strongest character to play her role. I continue to watch her because I am a fan and think she is amazing female remodel for our generation of women.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.

LAW AND ORDER IS A GOOD SHOW TO WATCH wish it were on more than once a weekAND KEEPS YOUR ATTENTION ACTING IS GOODMy favorite scene is when they catch up with someone
crystal c.
crystal c.
Brooklyn, NY

Love law an order watched in so much me and my family I feel like I know the characters perfectly I can watch a lose and order marathon and not be the least bit bored
Salamata B.
Salamata B.
Gatineau

It's being hear
I fell like a part of my routine to watch it! It's seems so real and some time it's real stories
It like learning different situations that can happen
Kyle L.
Kyle L.
Staunton, VA

I love this show. It always gets me on the edge of my seat. Sometimes when I think I know who did. I get completely turned around because it was one of the good guys.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Ottawa, Ontario

I started watching this show as a teen with my parents, then got my husband hooked. Now we watch it with our teen. Great storylines, and the cast does an amazing job.
Diana A.
Diana A.
La Habra, CA

Words cannot describe how amazing this show is. Each episode leaves me at the edge of my seat!! This show has even influenced my younger sister to be just like them!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now