Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nina R.
Nina R.
Onarga, IL

I would have to say I'm bit of a law and order junkie always have. I've watched almost every episode and season. I love the suspense and solving the crimes.
Christina V.
Christina V.

Good show with pretty good characters. Needs to bring Stabler back though! Always interesting stories that are similar to things going on in the real world.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Starkville

Been watching for years! This show is one of my guilty pleasures. Mariska Hagerty is absolutely amazing. I've loved watching "Olivia" evolve over the years.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX

I watched it religiously until they took Elliott off. Then I said I'd try but I haven't watched it in nearly two years. I try but to me it's lost its appeal
Luis Fernando S.
Luis Fernando S.
Medley, FL

I like this series because they solve special cases, which do not leave very clear tracks and end simpre give to the smallest detail. I like and recommend,.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL

Past seasons current seasons future seasons, I will always be addicted to the show great writing great acting great producing. This is a show of a lifetime.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL

I have watched every episode of Law & Order: SVU at least once! The characters are so well cast and compliment one another extremely well. Miss Elliot......
Juana G.
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL

Looovveeeeee thisss show.Its supeerr Addicting.
Every episode is intense.sometime o wish tv would play entire case instead of diffeeent ones eveey hour haha
Alexia M.
Alexia M.
Naples, FL

I watch this show almost every night. Even though I've watched all the episodes, I still love the marathons and watch them. So amazing.... Please watch!! :)
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA

I am the type of person who like mystery type shows. And this show is no different plus it mixes in the law aspect of crimes. this show keeps me interested.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?