BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Eli (Gb33843) P.
This show although does sometimes follow the same pattern like i mentioned it is much more loose in how it executes it. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. The whole cast as a whole is magnificent. Now I know a lot of people will disagree with me that this show is in no way better than the original but for me it is. It has given me something that the original never did.
Ava H.
Lakeland, FL
I feel this is one of the most popular shows on tv right now it knows how to get you hooked in keep you interested the even talk about real things that is going on in the world today.
April E.
Reading, PA
Love, Love, Love this shower. It never gets old. Love the day long marathons too. Great combination of current issues and seeing the play out in tv land. I would definitely recommend.
Eliana B.
I love this show. It's so hard to stop watching it! Once you start you're hooked. The detectives are awesome! This show does a great job linking cases together & has a lot of suspense.
Victoria M.
Memphis, TN
Who hasn't spent a day binge watching marathons of SVU? This show has been on 1 million years and I can't see it not going on for another million years, it's seriously just THAT good!
Neha R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Mariska hargitay should be a national treasure! Every actor on this show holds their own. It's Jo wonder this show has been running strong for 17 years and hopefully many more to come!
R A.
Carlisle, PA
I like this show a lot. I like that it is something you do not have to watch week after week and can still catch up on. I am especially a fan of when they cover a real life situation.
Ashley S.
Corvallis, OR
Always full of drama and similar story lines to current events. A great show to watch episode by episode each week as they come out, or to spend the day binge watching. Never gets old!
Jennifer M.
Nottingham, PA
I absolutely love this show...It helps in so many ways and it is very interesting to see how they come up with the information that they do. This is one of my most favorite shows ever.
Stephanie S.
Severna Park, MD
Love love love this show. i cant watch scary police shows or movies like criminal minds or mentalist but this is ok it is not to scary but it is still edge of your seat the whole time
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?