Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tori W.
Tori W.
Meadowview, VA
My absolute FAVORITE crime television show. I watched it all this morning before work and I watch the new episodes and old ones every time I get a chance.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL
Every single episode is gripping. Before streaming services I would binge watch the many marathons that were on. It is a great show to watch with friends.
Dashay J.
Dashay J.
By far my favorite show. I can watch old episodes and still br interested. It seems so realistic because those things actually happen around you everyday.
Britney F.
Britney F.
OMG!!! DRAMA DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA!!! I love it!! The suspense and plot twist and acting!! Definitely a show i watch with friends and family on a regular!!
Onessa H.
Onessa H.
One of my all time favorite shows! One of those I could watch over and over. I love how intense the show can get. I love that it can relate to real cases.
Jailene F.
Jailene F.
Orlando, FL
I've been watching this show for years and it never disappoints. If you love crime shows with plot twists and clif hangers than I highly suggest this show
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I love this show I have been a fan since the first episode. I enjoy how the characters have evolved and how much u sense it has it keeps you on your toes.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Sept. 26, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One word: This show is amazing. If you like police/FBI/law dramas....this show is for you! Each one is so different and the storylines aren't far fetched!
Jaron A.
Jaron A.
Paoli, IN
Ongoing for over a decade. No matter the episode, this show never gets old. Very interesting, and not as predictable as you would think. Benson is a BOSS!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Spring, TX
I've watched this of and on science high school. I can get a little far fetched but I love the characters and I think that's why I keep coming back to it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?