BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV
One word: This show is amazing. If you like police/FBI/law dramas....this show is for you! Each one is so different and the storylines aren't far fetched!
Kay W.
Kay W.
Sherwood, AR
I love this show and never gets old. Re runs are the best. If you can't stand reality, then don't watch it. Most are based of real or close to real cases.
Shakiya P.
Shakiya P.
This show is GREAT! I literally watch the TV show everyday! I think if people just take the time to watch this show they would actually love this TV show.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Imperial, CA
Law & Order is very interesting to me because it's a real eye opener to what goes on in the world, and it's also taught me most of the legal terms I know.
Josie B.
Josie B.
McAllen, TX
Outstanding show with an Amazing cast!! I have been watching this show for years and it never lets me down. The story line is always current and relevant.
Carla W.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
SVU is a great show. I love seeing the inner workings behind the legal system. Marishka is the best and I catch the show when i can, including the reruns!
Ricki R.
Ricki R.
Colonial Beach, VA
SVU has so many real life situations in it. The show kind of leaves you on the edge of your seat. There's always an unexpected turn that happens randomly.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
I have been watching this since season one. There has been some changes in the main characters but still love the stories they have. Not a fan of ice tea.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Pop Culture Expert
Every single episode is gripping. Before streaming services I would binge watch the many marathons that were on. It is a great show to watch with friends.
DeAndrea D.
DeAndrea D.
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching this show since college. It keeps you glued to the screen. You can't channel surf without stopping and getting pulled into the drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?