BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Michelle S.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I am obsessed with this show! It is a total guilty pleasure...I have seen all the episodes and frankly like the show better since Christopher Meloni left.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA
Really like Law and Order: SVU. My favorite TV crime-fighting show. It keeps you guessing who really committed the crime which makes you keep on watching.
Britney F.
OMG!!! DRAMA DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA!!! I love it!! The suspense and plot twist and acting!! Definitely a show i watch with friends and family on a regular!!
DeAndrea D.
I have been watching this show since college. It keeps you glued to the screen. You can't channel surf without stopping and getting pulled into the drama.
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV
One word: This show is amazing. If you like police/FBI/law dramas....this show is for you! Each one is so different and the storylines aren't far fetched!
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My whole family is hooked on this show, we could even sit for a whole night and watch reruns. shoot, even reruns that we've seen more than twice! love it!
Shakiya P.
This show is GREAT! I literally watch the TV show everyday! I think if people just take the time to watch this show they would actually love this TV show.
Jailene F.
Orlando, FL
I've been watching this show for years and it never disappoints. If you love crime shows with plot twists and clif hangers than I highly suggest this show
Kay W.
Sherwood, AR
I love this show and never gets old. Re runs are the best. If you can't stand reality, then don't watch it. Most are based of real or close to real cases.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
SVU is a great show. I love seeing the inner workings behind the legal system. Marishka is the best and I catch the show when i can, including the reruns!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?