Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amy H.
Amy H.

I love svu. I can watch the same episodes over and over and never get tired. I love the actors. I am upset Eliot is gone tho. Can't wait for the next season.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cardington, OH

Gritty crime show. Characters you fall in love with. I can binge-watch this show all day, but it's hard hitting; I have to watch something upbeat afterwards.
Kristi E.
Kristi E.

Older episodes are way better. They're always showing replays on TNT and TBS if you have cable. But you can also watch episodes on Netflix. Not kid-friendly.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Waynesboro, VA

Good mystery/crime show if you can handle the backstory. Tons of seasons so you have plenty of episodes to watch. Great actors but sometimes too predictable.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV

Is the best ever made in the best city ever made the best world ever is the best show ever with the best people ever mariska gives me life she slays the gods
Bethanne G.
Bethanne G.
Grand Prairie, TX

Olivia Benson is my soul sister. She is a rock star and the stories are so real and captivating. It is always an easy watch especially to watch with a group.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Centralia, WA

This show is great! I've seen sooo many episodes and I can't stop watching. Love the cast and the writing. The plot twists almost always take me by surprise.
Tena K.
Tena K.

I have watched probably every show since the whole series first premiered with Melissa Leo...I am a total law and order fan and a fan of each and every one!!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

I have watched Law & Order SVU for years. The stories grab your attention and the actors really draw you in. Always my go to show, I watch reruns of reruns!
Nina R.
Nina R.
Onarga, IL

I would have to say I'm bit of a law and order junkie always have. I've watched almost every episode and season. I love the suspense and solving the crimes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?