BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Candice L.
Pop Culture Expert
This a good drama filled detective show. Every episode keeps you on your toes, you never know what's gonna happen.
Shaila S.
Colcord, OK
Love the show and the cast. Every episode has me wanting more. It is full of drama and action.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I love how bentson and stabler work with each other to catch the bad guys and how committed they are to their job. I'd love to work with people like them I love this show.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
No eh usado ningun producto de law and order pero veo las programas de casos especiales y todo me gusta mucho este tipo de programas y la veedad no sabia que twnian produ tos lo cual estoy sin saber que productos existen.
Lezlie C.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I love Olivia Benson and her partner Elliot Stabler! Such a great time! I've seen all the seasons... TWICE!!!! Everyone should watch this series! You'll be hooked!
Bethany B.
Lexington, KY
I love this show, also! It can be a bit depressing at times due to all the violence and victimization, but Mariska Hargitay is a great actress and the show really seems to advocate for victims.
Nicollette S.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a classic that everyone needs to see at least once!! It's one of the best crime shows out there and the actors are great. You really grow to love the characters and their stories.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
Its very suspicious and crimal fighting and so much investigation i like that. yes it similar to crimal minds my other favorite show. there is some very goodacting and actors like gun shooting and all the killing looks so real. i would recommend to everyone to watch this.
Nina R.
Onarga, IL
I would have to say I'm bit of a law and order junkie always have. I've watched almost every episode and season. I love the suspense and solving the crimes.
Rebecca M.
Pop Culture Expert
I've been a huge fan of Law & Order SVU since day one!!! I love all the actors, they do such a great job on this show!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?