Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Elmira, NY

Its a show u can really get into. you feel how close they get to every person that they help. each episode is different but the same if that makes any sense
Sharon L.
Sharon L.

Best show ever... Best storylines... Best guest appearances just all our headlines being played out right on television or iPhone or iPad or computer/tablet
Brigitte T.
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL

Awesome suspenseful law type show focusing on crimes of the 'special victims unit' - it's one of those shows that makes more sense if you watch it in order.
claudia t.
claudia t.

When you cant sleep at night SVU reruns are great. i haven't watched since the guy left so not sure how the newer episodes are, but the olders ones are great
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX

A favorite show for years! Each episode is a new story (usually) but the characters recur. Suspenseful and often related to something currently in the news.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH

I love the actors in this show and I always record new episodes when they come out. I've been watching this show for years and it's my favorite Law & Order.
Mari A.
Mari A.

Best show my sisters and me can watch this all day any day it's one of our favorite shows we watch all seasons and if there are reruns will also watch again.
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA

I am the type of person who like mystery type shows. And this show is no different plus it mixes in the law aspect of crimes. this show keeps me interested.
ericka p.
ericka p.
Sylmar, CA

This show is amazing! I love Olivia Benson and the squad. And even though it's still a great show it really would be better if Detective Stabler came back !
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA

Will always and forever be my favorite show it's so addicting and no episode is boring if you haven't seen it it's definitely worth the watch you'll love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now