Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
One thing about this show is... It never has a happily ever after ending. This show is compelling. Makes you think. Leaves you torn. And beggingg for more.
Mahenoor K.
Mahenoor K.
This is such a good show. I love how it keeps me hooked and not for nothing, but it's prepared me for the real world and how to better shield my children.
Kait R.
Kait R.
Everett, PA
Elliot Stabler. Olivia Benson. Colleen Coleman at Shippensburg forever. Wang knows all... watch and love this show seasons 1-12. It's pefect in every way.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Sunnyside, WA
I just love this show. I studied sociology, criminology and psychology so this show keeps me entertained and thinking about everything i learned in school
Jayline s.
Jayline s.
Garden Grove, CA
One of my favorite shows. It is so incredible it has made me want to be a detective myself thats how good this show is. Leaves me in suspense all the time
Erin C.
Erin C.
A wonderful, long running show that is still fresh and exciting! I learn so much from these episodes and I think it helps me feel more prepared and aware.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Smyrna, DE
I appreciate what the svu does . It is very entertaining . Not similar to other TV shows . I have a lot of favorite scenes . Good acting and good actors .
Mrweese R.
Mrweese R.
North Hollywood, CA
I love law & order special victims unit.It make me feel like I want to become a detective and when they find out who the murder is it blows your mind!!! 😆
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Sacramento, CA
This show is absolutely amazing if you like crime shows it's definitely a must watch. If you like criminal minds you are bound to love law and order : SVU
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I am obsessed with this show! It is a total guilty pleasure...I have seen all the episodes and frankly like the show better since Christopher Meloni left.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?