BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I have been watching this show for years. I watch it on Netflix, watch it live, watch re-runs over and over. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who enjoys mystery, drama and suspense!
Arizbeth D.
Mostamaxing show ever, always has you into it never has you wondering what will happen next, very detailed very informing also tells storys about things that could happen in real life
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY
This show is absolutely incredible. The story lines may seem to overlap over the 15 seasons, however there are always twists and turns that surprise you. I highly recommend this show for individuals who do not get scared easily. This is not for children.
Veronica D.
Love this show! Have watch this show since season 1. I do miss detective Stabler! I will never let that down....... But truly a huge fan. Story line never fails, and acting wonderful!
Eli (Gb2346) P.
This show although does sometimes follow the same pattern like i mentioned it is much more loose in how it executes it. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. The whole cast as a whole is magnificent. Now I know a lot of people will disagree with me that this show is in no way better than the original but for me it is. It has given me something that the original never did.
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Is one of the best shows on tv.
Although they use hard topics the show never have strong imagines.
The character are well set and they look like real people fighting with real emotions
Kanitria W.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite show of all. Benson and the crew are awesome from beginning to end. I love how Benson always puts Noah first and the cases get more interesting with every season. Love it!
Kayla B.
Vallejo, Ca
My favorite show!!!! I am currently on season 14 and oh em gee!! I don't want to post any spoilers but if you have been into the show for a long time prepare for some serious changes!
Ava H.
Lakeland, FL
I feel this is one of the most popular shows on tv right now it knows how to get you hooked in keep you interested the even talk about real things that is going on in the world today.
Victoria M.
Memphis, TN
Who hasn't spent a day binge watching marathons of SVU? This show has been on 1 million years and I can't see it not going on for another million years, it's seriously just THAT good!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?