Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Garnet Valley, PA
Great show! You don't need to watch every single episode to know what's going on so its nice to pick up on a random episode here and there. Awesome actors!
Haley N.
Haley N.
Elkhart, IN
Love this show, I know all the opening lines to it and recite them every time . This show really makes me think about what I'm doing and what's a good idea
Craig S.
Craig S.
Flint, MI
Oct. 2, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I enjoy the show. However, I havent been able to watch much since Stabler left the show. I still find it slightly better than most other shows of the kind.
Fabiola L.
Fabiola L.
Medley, FL
I miss elliot and cap:(, but still olivia and she is so strong and I love that character much :(. All police series I like but this definitely won my love.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Buffalo, Ny
Such a great show, if you love murders and crime shows such as a CSI this would be right up your alley, there is so many seasons to watch, you'll be hooked
Leah B.
Leah B.
If you ever come to my house I can handy tee you that SVU will be on my tv. It is constantly playing in my house. It is define toy one of my favorite shows
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Washington Court House, OH
Sept. 21, 2016, 7:17 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Enjoy the who dunn it situations, many stories have been real life stories with some twists. Captaving, makes me not want to leave until the story is over.
Josie B.
Josie B.
McAllen, TX
Outstanding show with an Amazing cast!! I have been watching this show for years and it never lets me down. The story line is always current and relevant.
Renae B.
Renae B.
My all time favorite show! This show never gets old. I love each and every season. I constantly watch it even if it's re-runs. I love love love this show.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA
Really like Law and Order: SVU. My favorite TV crime-fighting show. It keeps you guessing who really committed the crime which makes you keep on watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?