Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

This is my go to show to binge when needing to escape from my reality. I also find that you can watch many episodes after one another without getting lost or confused.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Tallahassee, FL

This show is so addicting because although the crime is a striking truth, there is also drama within the characters' lives, which makes it impossible to stop watching.
Sossity M.
Sossity M.
Sacramento, CA

I love this show. I have seen most of it I am sure there are some new ones I have missed. I like that it is a sindicated and I can even find it where there is no cable
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite show. The Elite Squad known as the "Special Victims Unit: these are their stories" I can NEVER get tired of watching Law &Order SVU. EVERYONE should watch!
Alina N.
Alina N.
Davis, CA

This show is my all time favorite. Every episode is so intriguing and the cases are so interesting. I binged watched the first 4 seasons in a week and have no regrets.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

Favorite show!!! Love how they incorporate some real life stories into their show, I'm a very paranoid person so this show keeps me on my toes with my surroundings lol
Patricia14598 I.
Patricia14598 I.

I really like this program, psychology researcher and committing the crime fills me with curiosity and this program gives me that feeling of exaggeration or falsehood.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny

Great show that never seems to run out of things to keep you interested. We watch it on the different programs we get and enjoy it to break up when we get into a funk.
Jelissa J.
Jelissa J.
Bronx, NY

There isn't anyone I don't know that doesn't watch this show. I wish Elliott didn't leave but the show is still good. Olivia is the amazing to see. Such a strong woman
Eyrekra S.
Eyrekra S.
Roswell, NM

I admit I binge watch this show it's hard to stop watching half way into the first episode and before you know it your 4 or 5 episodes in and running late to work haha
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now