Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Riley H.
Riley H.
Wilmington, NC

This is my all time favorite show. I love the characters, and even though it can be a bit predictable at times, it's one of my favorite shows to binge watch.
April F.
April F.

Who doesn't love law and order? Haha every episode is different which keeps it unique.. and every episode is interesting which keeps you coming back for more
Phoenix F.
Phoenix F.
Philadelphia, PA

I have been watching this series since it first aired on tv. From the first Law and order until now I have been pleasantly hooked and I don't sre me stopping.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY

Love all thes shows. Watch every law and order from Svu to criminal intent. My favorite is the original law and order. I also like watching law and order svu
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Shreveport, LA

Great show that you don't havta watch every moment of every episode to understand. Catching random episodes on TV without wondering what you missed is great!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Allentown, PA

Hello Elliot Stabler! By far my favorite seasons are with the original crime duo. I have always loved how this show connects with current topics in the news.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD

I absolutely love this show! I've seen practically every episode ever made and each one is more interesting than the last! I even have all 15 seasons on DVD!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Jacksonville , Fl

Pretty interesting show. Sometimes it can show scenes that aren't suitable for children so I don't watch it very often because little eyes are always around.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Elizabethtown, KY

I have been watching SVU for 10 years or more now. There is no such thing as a bad or boring episode. I will say I lost interest when they got rid of stabler
Aline S.
Aline S.
Provo, UT

One of my favorites series! The cases make me emotional, and help me to be prepare when I see anything different from usual. Benson is my favorite detective.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?