Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

I love this show!!! I've seen every season on Netflix and every time it is on TV I always turn it to that channel. Great acting and even better story lines.
Sara Y.
Sara Y.

I love the older seasons more than the new, but I'm obsessed with this show! I became so attached with the characters, and fell head over heels for Olivia <3
Sharon L.
Sharon L.

Best show ever... Best storylines... Best guest appearances just all our headlines being played out right on television or iPhone or iPad or computer/tablet
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Erie

I love love love this show, bring back Stabler! I just finished the 17th season and I can't wait for more. Amanda is by far my favorite character right now.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

One of my absolute favorite shows to watch. I began watching this series as a teen and I've been obsessed ever since even with the many cast member changes.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Perryopolis, PA

Was one of my favorite shows. Still do occasionally watch it but has definitely fallen to the way side in my TV list since Christopher Meloni left the show.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Pekin, IL

This is such a good show! I love all of the characters and story lines. I usually watch the show on TV so I just watch whatever re-runs are on at that time!
ericka p.
ericka p.
Sylmar, CA

This show is amazing! I love Olivia Benson and the squad. And even though it's still a great show it really would be better if Detective Stabler came back !
Ivey S.
Ivey S.
Meadville, PA

I've seen every episode. This show provides a catharsis. It's my absolute favorite show. I used to watch it with my late grandmother and I've never stopped.
Tia F.
Tia F.
Hercules, CA

Don't watch if you're home alone haha! This show is such a classic. Mariska Hargitay plays her character so well and represents for bada** women everywhere.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now