Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kallie B.
Kallie B.
Grand Mound, IA

This show goes way back, I've watched since almost the beginning. One of my favorite shows. They are always coming up with different crazy stories to keep you watching
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Macomb, IL

Has been one of my favorite shows for a very long time.
It always leaves you in suspense of what is going to happen next. Amazing. Definitely recommend this for anyone
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

This is my go to show to binge when needing to escape from my reality. I also find that you can watch many episodes after one another without getting lost or confused.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I love this show. I watch it on TV all of the time & after each episode I just want to watch more & more. Definitely one of the best crime shows because I am addicted.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Rochester, PA

The suspense throughout the entire show kills me until the end! The characters are awesome as well. I watch reruns constantly because I love every show filmed so much!
Elsa M.
Elsa M.

In love. so amazing. although it can make me cry and very angry, everything happens in real life on a daily. the shows touch my heart, I love stable he is my favorite.
Harmony s.
Harmony s.
Mackinaw City, MI

I binge watch law and order svu. I love Olivia and I highly recommend that you watch this. It is so interesting and the acting is really great. Love this show so much.
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite show. The Elite Squad known as the "Special Victims Unit: these are their stories" I can NEVER get tired of watching Law &Order SVU. EVERYONE should watch!
Sossity M.
Sossity M.
Sacramento, CA

I love this show. I have seen most of it I am sure there are some new ones I have missed. I like that it is a sindicated and I can even find it where there is no cable
Alina N.
Alina N.
Davis, CA

This show is my all time favorite. Every episode is so intriguing and the cases are so interesting. I binged watched the first 4 seasons in a week and have no regrets.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now