Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Waynesboro, VA

Good mystery/crime show if you can handle the backstory. Tons of seasons so you have plenty of episodes to watch. Great actors but sometimes too predictable.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

I love this show!!! I've seen every season on Netflix and every time it is on TV I always turn it to that channel. Great acting and even better story lines.
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL

I'm obsessed with anything from Law and order but SVU is by far my favorite. All of the main carachthers of any season. The special appearance. The stories.
Christina V.
Christina V.

Good show with pretty good characters. Needs to bring Stabler back though! Always interesting stories that are similar to things going on in the real world.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Starkville

Been watching for years! This show is one of my guilty pleasures. Mariska Hagerty is absolutely amazing. I've loved watching "Olivia" evolve over the years.
Beth W.
Beth W.

Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson forever! Love this show and was slightly addicted to it at one point in my life. I still watch when there are marathons on!
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Austin, TX

This show always has a solid plot line and good actors but you can pick up whenever and watch without any confusion. Intense at times but always interesting
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
El Paso, TX

My second favorite of law and order because there's so many twists and so much drama...it's kind of like the first 48 but more fantasy I guess you could say
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Erie

I love love love this show, bring back Stabler! I just finished the 17th season and I can't wait for more. Amanda is by far my favorite character right now.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE

I enjoy watching crime shows. I really enjoy this show. They incorporate real live events into their show to show you how the investigation actually happens
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now