Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
I first watched SVU a few years back and
Since then I've wanted to be a detective.
The characters have grown into me
And the cases make sense which is great.
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH

Love this show. And I started my admiration for it, the first time I heard them mention Lexis-Nexis on the show and West Law books, of which I was an Editor.
Kennedy R.
Kennedy R.
Clayton, NC

This is what i want to be when I grow up
This show was the setting foundation for what I wanted to be. I continue to watch it! One of my very favorite shows!
Christa R.
Christa R.

I've been a Law and Order SVU junkie since the beginning! None of the other Law and Order series quite compare to SVU! The character dynamics are unbeatable!
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA

Love law and order all the action and detective work they do. Every time I watch it makes me feel like I'm a deceive as well or that I could be one, one day.
Charity C.
Charity C.
Ellsworth, ME

Seriously the best crime drama show on tv! Love the characters, the plots are interesting and well scripted! You can't help but fall in love with the series.
Amy H.
Amy H.

I love svu. I can watch the same episodes over and over and never get tired. I love the actors. I am upset Eliot is gone tho. Can't wait for the next season.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK

This is by far my favorite show. I've seen every episode. The actors and actresses really give it their all. I hope this show stays around for years to come.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV

Is the best ever made in the best city ever made the best world ever is the best show ever with the best people ever mariska gives me life she slays the gods
KATHLEEN M.
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX

I love this show and the characters on it. I find the topics they cover to be fascinating and very entertaining. I love the music theme as well, very catchy.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?