BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Genna T.
Tabernacle, NJ
SVU is my go to show to veg out NAND I love that It is ALWAYS on TV. I am a huge benson and stabler fan. The story lines typically come from current events which can be scary but I love that they show the legal part in addition to the cop perspective.
Alison J.
I love this show. It's great that they show the law side and how unfair and corrupt it can be. I also love that it sheds light on the issues and problems with reporting sexual assault.
Royann C.
Dinuba, CA
Another one of my favorite shows. Would recommend to anybody 16 and up. Does show content that is very saddening and inappropriate, but gives very good lessons and justice in the show.
Arizbeth D.
Mostamaxing show ever, always has you into it never has you wondering what will happen next, very detailed very informing also tells storys about things that could happen in real life
Diana B.
Best show that has been around for a long time! Great cast and amazing actors! Also amazing episodes with amazing stories that teach a lesson. I watch it almost daily before I go to bed!
Vanna C.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the law & order show, its very interesting. There are good actors and actress's. They're not bad at acting, my favorite scene is when they solve the case and catch the bad guys.
Jennifer M.
Nottingham, PA
I absolutely love this show...It helps in so many ways and it is very interesting to see how they come up with the information that they do. This is one of my most favorite shows ever.
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Is one of the best shows on tv.
Although they use hard topics the show never have strong imagines.
The character are well set and they look like real people fighting with real emotions
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I love SVU. I've been watching it for years now, and I find that I keep coming back. It gets a bit cheesy sometimes, but I really like the "whodunit" aspect, and I love the characters.
Masha N.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This show is always on somewhere, and when it is I'm tuned in. I love Olivia Benson, and I do miss Elliot Stabler. It always starts one way and then ends up somewhere else completely.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?