Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary J.
Mary J.
Rockford, IL
I love how this show still has original cast members several years later. Also love how they take from real life crimes that are happening now in the world
Kassandra P.
Kassandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Now this is a good show but I like criminal minds better. But overall it's good as well. They be all over the broughs like Brooklyn Manhattan. I like that.
AMANDA L.
AMANDA L.
Tulsa, OK
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Some of the episodes are hard to watch as they deal with child abuse but most of them are really well written and they place well known actors in the shows
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
I like this program because there is justice , and the bad guys are always caught and even try to cover up any evidence always caught, justice always wins.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chico, CA
I have watched almost every episode in this series!!! I am a big fan of Law and Order and I would recommend the show to anyone. Great actors and actresses.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Sept. 25, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my all time favorite crime show. This show is not only suspenseful buy full of action. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves crime shows.
Leah B.
Leah B.
If you ever come to my house I can handy tee you that SVU will be on my tv. It is constantly playing in my house. It is define toy one of my favorite shows
Emily L.
Emily L.
San Angelo , Tx
I have been addicted to this show for years and can watch it all day. The drama always has me on the edge of my chair wondering what's going to happen next
Daphne V.
Daphne V.
Doral Fl 33122-1634, Florida
Hands down my favorite show, I love law and order. I've seen all seventeen seasons and would re-watch it again, the acting is good and I like the suspense.
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Texas
So addicting every episode don't want to miss has many stars that make appearance. Every second is filled with drama and emption of figuring out every case.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?