Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Riley H.
Riley H.
Wilmington, NC

This is my all time favorite show. I love the characters, and even though it can be a bit predictable at times, it's one of my favorite shows to binge watch.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Hinesville , Ga

This show is timeless and never gets old. Definitely the best Law and Order series. The characters are the best and the situations are the most entertaining.
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH

Love this show. And I started my admiration for it, the first time I heard them mention Lexis-Nexis on the show and West Law books, of which I was an Editor.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Shreveport, LA

Great show that you don't havta watch every moment of every episode to understand. Catching random episodes on TV without wondering what you missed is great!
Charity C.
Charity C.
Ellsworth, ME

Seriously the best crime drama show on tv! Love the characters, the plots are interesting and well scripted! You can't help but fall in love with the series.
eyaniah w.
eyaniah w.
Plainfield, IN

I love this show I have learned so much about the law and this also helps since I wanna be a lawyer I learn so much from it and it help me get to know myself
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN

I originally started watching Law & Order SVU in reruns, and quickly was hooked. I think I've seen every episode ever made and really miss detective Stabler.
Tena K.
Tena K.

I have watched probably every show since the whole series first premiered with Melissa Leo...I am a total law and order fan and a fan of each and every one!!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Long Beach, CA

This show keeps you hooked and love that every episode is different scenarios. But I feel even when I binge watch I can never catch up. Just so many episodes
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Tampa, FL

Real TV and touches upon real life events/topics that most shows are too scared to talk about. features good and strong characters that you fall in love with
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now