Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
Strongsville, OH
Like watching this show. Has a little adventure and puzzles to figure out and usually he outcome of helping someone makes it a happy ending in the long run
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA
This is the show I watch when I'm home sick or there is nothing else on TV to watch. I love watching "Whodunit" Shows and trying to figure out the mystery.
Jovani C.
Jovani C.
Woodburn
Oct. 1, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law in order is just an awesome show, keeping always a good suspenseful atmosphere and always keeping you guessing who did it. I recommend it for everyone.
Karina P.
Karina P.
It's a good show, you can learn a thing or two from it. They have interesting episodes but some can be boring. Overall, I watch it when nothing else is on.
Candy S.
Candy S.
Bronx, NY
Great show!! Literally addicted to special victims!!! Reccomed anyone to watch it. Great for date night cuddle in a couch and get read to become addicted!!
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
I like this program because there is justice , and the bad guys are always caught and even try to cover up any evidence always caught, justice always wins.
AMANDA L.
AMANDA L.
Tulsa, OK
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Some of the episodes are hard to watch as they deal with child abuse but most of them are really well written and they place well known actors in the shows
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX
This is one of my all-time favorite television shows! The plot of each episode deals with real life scenarios. The characters portrayed are very relatable.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Howard Beach, NY
I have seen each episode a million times and could watch them over and over and over. I'm absolutely obsessed with this series. The stories are captivating
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Sept. 25, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my all time favorite crime show. This show is not only suspenseful buy full of action. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves crime shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?