BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

LaNaysha E.
Gloversville, NY
Best show on television, hands down. I love how the writers include current events in pop culture or current events in real life into the show's episodes. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA
I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Makayla B.
Greensboro, NC
Besttttttttttttttt showwwww in the worlldddddd. I love this crime show. I dont like the other law and orders but i love special victims unit. Dont have a favorite secne i love the show .
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show for years and I love it. It was one of the shows that got me interested in law enforcement. I love the story lines and how well the characters are developed.
Ashley G.
North Port, FL
I love this show it's so suspenseful and keeps u on the edge of ur seat the show is a must every Wednesday night for sure bowl of pop corn and get comfy on the couch and ur good to go !!
Hannah A.
Ft Mitchell, KY
one of my favorite shows of all time, my whole family loves it, it stays interesting the characters are amazing. it just keeps getting better with each season, criminal minds is similar
Rebecca T.
Tonawanda, NY
This show used to be very enjoyable but in the recent years it seems as though they keep using the same script over and over again. The new actors on the show are not very good at acting.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the best long running shows that is still on today. Law & Order: SVU is such a good show that keeps you interested and focused, even wanting to solve the cases while you're watching.
Yona H.
I've watched this show off and on for years however now there are so many different versions now I generally watch on that's of interest to me but sometimes some of the scenes are gross.
Kelly F.
Definitely one of my favorite dramas. You can never take your eyes off of it, and crazy stuff happens. The actors are phenomenal and make you actually believe you're right there with them.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?