Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Karina G.
Karina G.

I've watched every single episode/season. Every episode is different and catches my attention every time. Tooo bad they don't have Elliot anymore but it's still good!!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

This show is a must see! You can't stop at one episode, perfect for a weekend for when your stuck inside. When justice isn't served you feel for the fictional victims.
Susann V.
Susann V.

I'm actually currently rewatching this on Netflix haha. Love this series to much!!! Always keeping me on my toes. Love Olivia benson! She's such an amazing actress! :)
April O.
April O.

I used to watch FAITHFULLY. I loved the show for so long. Until they go rid of Stabler. It is still ok but it is not the same. I still love watching the reruns though.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.

Wonderful and suspenseful show. Great to watch at night when you can't sleep or during the day when you have nothing else to do. Similar to NCIS and other crime shows.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA

I love SVU I can watch this all day. I really like the actors and how detailed the stories are. There is so many of the episode's love to say which one its my favorite
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.

I used to watch this show all the time. It always has crazy episodes. It's always a suspenseful episode. But lately it has felt like the same thing over and over again
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI

Omg I love this show sooooo much. It is realistic and shows a lot of stuff that can happen in real life. Amazing at acting and is addicting once you start watching it.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.

I love this show! Always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love how it spins of real events. The characters are relatable. The actors are wonderful, past and present!
Rikki M.
Rikki M.

This is one of my favorite shows of all tike, I never get tired of it. It's my favorite out of the Law & Order series. It's the most realistic and has the best actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now