Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Essence T.
Essence T.
Essexville

The best show of it's kind!! At 20 years old, I can honestly say my favorite episodes are the ones from the 90s. It's a show I could never get sick of, and love that it's still going today! I will say, however, after becoming a mom, there are a few episodes that now strike a nerve that didn't before. Not for sensitive people.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA

OMG!!!! I just got really excited for this review! Law and Order SVU hold a dear place I'm my heart as one of my all time favorite shows! If you are ever bored get on Netflix and get to watching this! Don't get it confused with the other law and orders! They are okay, but SVU is the best one! Team Stabler and Benson all day ❤
Haley D.
Haley D.
Franklin, MA

This is the type of show you can watch over and over again and never get bored with it. Another great benefit is that there is so many seasons and episodes so you never have to worry about running out of things to watch! Keeps you on the edge of you seat and has such good storylines. I highly recommend this for any crime fan!
Kasmine R.
Kasmine R.
Rogersville, AL

I've watched Law & Order: SVU since I was a child. I've always been drawn to the storylines and the dramatic situations. Compared to the other Law and Order series, I prefer the SVU category. I really like it when they put an unique spin on stories from today's news and celebrity scandals. I will always be a faithful watcher.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC

Out of all of the versions of Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU is the only one that I can watch religiously. I love that each show has it's very own story line and keeps you at the edge of your seat every episode. The actors are great and very believable. I could watch either the new episodes or the repeats all night long!!
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC

The world's greatest show to binge-watch. SVU is perfect for a lazy Saturday/Sunday marathon on the couch. The characters are engaging and the storylines, though sometimes quite similar, always keep me interested. I think SVU can hit some hard to watch subjects in a way that keeps people interested without crossing the line.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA

Very awesome program. Great acting, exciting stories, and good acting. The show deals with sad and often tragic subject matter, but it also exposes this dramatic underbelly of society. It is quite similar to other Law & Order programming, but focused on special victims of sexual assault/abuse. I would recommend it to others.
alison p.
alison p.
PARADISE, TX

What can I say about Law & Order SVU? I have watched this show since day one and it never gets old. Over the years Liv has grown into an incredible officer. Not to mention all the rest of the cast. My favorite shows are the ones that Fin and Liv team up together. But I will not lie, I want Elliot to come back like yesterday.
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA

I love this show i have been watching it since i was a little kid in my moms room that how i had started watching it and then it made me realize that i had wanted to study criminal justice.. i love watching the is i am watching it as I'm typing this.. ilove that it gives off as to what is actually happining in the world today
Janet M.
Janet M.
Baltimore, MD

DUN DUN. Funny that this is even something to review, but how can I pass it up!! This show is a classic - always exciting to watch and story lines maintain diversity despite years and years on tv. Not exactly the lightest and happiest of shows, but gripping and pulls you in. One of those shows I can always turn on and enjoy.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?