BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Vanessa S.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Law and Order: SVU truly is an addicting show. The drama and comedy will have you hooked. Once you start it, you can't stop watching it. Each episode is a new case and the thrill gets better and better. The actors are also very good. I highly recommend this show to anyone who like shows that have to do mystery or criminals.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this show and have seen every episode. However, it does have it's share of issues. It can be quite soapy at times and occasionally likes to slap you in the face with the lessons and opinions it's trying to impart. Overall though, I like the stories, I like the cast and I will continue to watch until it is fully over.
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI
If you are into crime solving, investigating, thrillers than you will love this show. Special Victims Unit is based on things that happen in real life, kind of like Saturday Night Live on crime. Of course, I have my favorite cast members. This is what I recommend when I want to watch, serious, entertaining television drama!
Kayleene R.
Chicopee, MA
Pop Culture Expert
I can not stress how much I love this show!! When I'm bored or just want to watch something good, I always turn to SUV! It always keeps me guessing and I love that I can be involved in solving the crimes! If you find yourself searching high and low on the TV just turn SUV on and I promise you wont regret it! Thank me later!
Brittany H.
I've been watching this show since I was a child. It never gets old, I don't care how many times I've seen the same episodes I will still watch. Stabler and Benson are obviously everyone's favorite characters, but all the characters have such great chemistry together and that's why the show has been able to last this long.
rajaa b.
Chester, PA
this is one of my favorite tv series. I love the characters especially Olivia, I watched all seasons from the beginning on TV and on internet,sometimes same episode many times. I'm impressed by those inspectors and their amazing job , it's sooo real, you feel the suffering of the victims. I recommend it, very entertaining.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I am only giving it 3 stars because I feel like the newer episodes are pretty predictable and something we have seen from them before. I love the show I have been watching it for years and have seen every season! Stabler needs to come back for sure. And like half the original cast is gone and it just isn't the same anymore
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
Love this show. It's the best series that's happened since ER. They're consistent with current news happenings and stories as well as keeping the characters alive. It tackles issues that are hard to talk about in public and has continued to entertain while giving me some great ideas on what to do if I'm in a bad situation!
Rosemary F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
There is a reason this show has been on for so long. It's got wonderful characters. Story lines are usually a take off of current headlines. The show has excellent acting, and very believable characters. I never miss an episode of this show and watch reruns all the time. It never gets boring. It's a great crime type drama.
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
I have seen every episode of this many times over. I will never get tired of watching SVU. The older seasons are the best, Elliott Stabler left the show in season 11 or 12 and it just wasn't the same after that. Although Olivia Benson is the incredible female on TV and makes the show so great, even without her old partner.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?