Add a Photo

Photos (23)
kimberly t.
kimberly t.
helsby

I have watched this show for years and it gets better and better. I love that it's still "ripped from the headlines". I really get into episodes and I have come to get so attached to the characters. It's exciting, I appreciate the way they represent issues in the news or society, and I think it's really well acted. It's a great show!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

THIS is my favorite law show. My baby loves the theme song and stops to listen whenever its on. The cases are so interesting that they seem to be real like things that can happen to anyone. They also help you understand the law in so many specific terms that you would be able to carry on a conversation with a lawyer and not be lost.
Uma W.
Uma W.

This is my favorite tv show. It's so interesting. I love the characters and the mystery. I think this show is comparable to criminal minds monk and psych. I work recommend this show to anyone who enjoys crime and mystery as well as anyone who enjoys criminal minds, bones, monk or psych. I think it is a good show that many can enjoy.
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.

This show is addicting and perfect for a lazy Saturday afternoon. The actors are great, the drama is great and the different plots/storylines are fantastic. I like that they show both the investigation process and the legal process of a crime. It is also nice that sometimes they get it wrong and not all of the episodes are the same.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Killen , AL

This is my late-night binge watching guilty pleasure. I always love a good rerun of Law and Order late at night. Weird, I know, but it just works for me. I love the cast and the acting is really great! If you love crime shows, definitely check it out. It has a different layout than most of the other crime shows currently out there.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI

This is my ALL-TIME favorite show! I have seen every episode multiple times and am still following the new episode. I miss Elliot like crazy most episodes, so the older season are my favorite. I love it when an episode is on and I forgot "who dunnit" because it's been so long, and it's like a brand new episode from the Elliot days!
Jo C.
Jo C.
Melbourne, FL

I don't know if very many people that do not watch this show. It's a hit for everyone it touches. They character all for their roles so well. You learn their stories and cases are even revisited. I have been watching this show since a little girl and would recommend it to any and everyone. Give it a look. You ain't be disappointed.
Dacia D.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN

SVU is my #binge #worthy show. I have watched each season a million times. Come on we all have fallen guilty to doing our laundry while watching Benson and Stabler knap the perp! It's everyones guilty pleasure. A must watch for everyone if #ryanlochte had watched more, he would have known better than to think there were no cameras.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

I watch this show back to back to back literally everyday all day. My kids even love it too when the theme song comes on. Dun duh dun duh dun Dunn lol they start dancing. And this show actually makes me want to consider becoming a detective. Can't wait for a new season. I even watch them on on demand when it isn't on. I'm addicted.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Guayaquil

I love this series because it teaches that justice always wins, everything is done for a reason, to be updated, it is not sexism or feminism is humanity and equality, which must have hope and faith. this series is not just to hang out but to get something out of this a daily lesson and apply it in the vidal. The acting is very good
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now