Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jess E.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this show and have seen every episode. However, it does have it's share of issues. It can be quite soapy at times and occasionally likes to slap you in the face with the lessons and opinions it's trying to impart. Overall though, I like the stories, I like the cast and I will continue to watch until it is fully over.
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
Always on the edge, always pushing the envelope, Law and Order: SVU is second only to the original Law and Order. Complex portrayal of characters, despite its extreme content, believable story lines, excellent transition from police to judicial system, outlining the complexities of the legal system flawlessly. A must watch.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Oct. 9, 2016, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: SVU truly is an addicting show. The drama and comedy will have you hooked. Once you start it, you can't stop watching it. Each episode is a new case and the thrill gets better and better. The actors are also very good. I highly recommend this show to anyone who like shows that have to do mystery or criminals.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
Love Law & Order. Have been watching since I was little. Just recently caught up on all the seasons thanks to Netflix and Hulu. Went back and watch seasons 10 and up in order to make sure I did not miss a thing. I love, it is not a normal show with a basic plot and setting, it has mulitple plots and story lines through out.
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
Love this show. It's the best series that's happened since ER. They're consistent with current news happenings and stories as well as keeping the characters alive. It tackles issues that are hard to talk about in public and has continued to entertain while giving me some great ideas on what to do if I'm in a bad situation!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
I have seen every episode of this many times over. I will never get tired of watching SVU. The older seasons are the best, Elliott Stabler left the show in season 11 or 12 and it just wasn't the same after that. Although Olivia Benson is the incredible female on TV and makes the show so great, even without her old partner.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
Oct. 3, 2016, 4:28 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am only giving it 3 stars because I feel like the newer episodes are pretty predictable and something we have seen from them before. I love the show I have been watching it for years and have seen every season! Stabler needs to come back for sure. And like half the original cast is gone and it just isn't the same anymore
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
They can say insanely gross and disturbing things and it's kind of hilarious. Watch starting at season 1 and play the Law and Order drinking game to get super wasted. For one, drink every time you see B.D. Wong. Anyways, this show is a classic and I'm glad it is still going this long after the original Law and Order ended.
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
There is a reason this show has been on for so long. It's got wonderful characters. Story lines are usually a take off of current headlines. The show has excellent acting, and very believable characters. I never miss an episode of this show and watch reruns all the time. It never gets boring. It's a great crime type drama.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I've been watching this show since I was a child. It never gets old, I don't care how many times I've seen the same episodes I will still watch. Stabler and Benson are obviously everyone's favorite characters, but all the characters have such great chemistry together and that's why the show has been able to last this long.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?