Add a Photo

Photos (23)
alison p.
alison p.
Paradise, Tx

What can I say about Law & Order SVU? I have watched this show since day one and it never gets old. Over the years Liv has grown into an incredible officer. Not to mention all the rest of the cast. My favorite shows are the ones that Fin and Liv team up together. But I will not lie, I want Elliot to come back like yesterday.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.

I have been watching SVU for years and will continue until it ends. Each episode leaves you wanting who did it and how will it end. I am always impressed with myself when I can guess the conclusion of the episode. I'm not big into detective shows but SVU is an exception there is mystery, sitcom, and comedic parts all in one.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA

Very awesome program. Great acting, exciting stories, and good acting. The show deals with sad and often tragic subject matter, but it also exposes this dramatic underbelly of society. It is quite similar to other Law & Order programming, but focused on special victims of sexual assault/abuse. I would recommend it to others.
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA

I love this show i have been watching it since i was a little kid in my moms room that how i had started watching it and then it made me realize that i had wanted to study criminal justice.. i love watching the is i am watching it as I'm typing this.. ilove that it gives off as to what is actually happining in the world today
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love this show. Benson and Stabler are such relatable characters and great actors. The emotion they show with the victims is so real that I often forget I'm watching a TV show instead of a real SVU department. I can binge watch this show for days. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good crime drama.
Emma E.
Emma E.
North Hollywood, CA

I've been watching the show for over a decade. I love it so much! This show always keeps me on my toes; it's engaging, it's mysterious. I love cop shows and this one is so well done. Sometimes the acting from guest actors isn't really superb, but overall the main cast and their guest stars are great. I never miss an episode.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN

Law and Order SVU is a really interesting show. I like the different cases they portray, the characters and how some of the stories are pulled from the headlines. It's never got a predictable ending and there's always a twist. If you haven't seen SVU yet (where have you been?!) I would absolutely recommend you check it out.
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR

Always on the edge, always pushing the envelope, Law and Order: SVU is second only to the original Law and Order. Complex portrayal of characters, despite its extreme content, believable story lines, excellent transition from police to judicial system, outlining the complexities of the legal system flawlessly. A must watch.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Henderson, NV

This has always been my favorite show. I can't explain it, sometimes I think people with similar pasts are intrigued by this show. Seeing bad people brought to justice, that is. It is highly entertaining to me, and I could watch it over and over. It is my favorite show. I am glad it has lasted this long (this many seasons).
Lanette H.
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI

If you are into crime solving, investigating, thrillers than you will love this show. Special Victims Unit is based on things that happen in real life, kind of like Saturday Night Live on crime. Of course, I have my favorite cast members. This is what I recommend when I want to watch, serious, entertaining television drama!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now