Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Joi D.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
This is my favorite in the Law &Order series. The newer episodes are just okay. But I really loved the older episodes that still had Detective Stabler in it
ericka p.
ericka p.
Sylmar, CA
This show is amazing! I love Olivia Benson and the squad. And even though it's still a great show it really would be better if Detective Stabler came back !
Emily G.
Emily G.
Love love love this law and oder! It has to be my favorite of all of the different law and orders. Great story lines plus the story lines of the characters.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Oviedo, FL
My favorite of all the law and orders. Olivia and Elliot are an amazing team, I miss stabler being on there so much!i can't believe how long it's been on tv
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA
Will always and forever be my favorite show it's so addicting and no episode is boring if you haven't seen it it's definitely worth the watch you'll love it
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
I love the older seasons more than the new, but I'm obsessed with this show! I became so attached with the characters, and fell head over heels for Olivia <3
Mari A.
Mari A.
Best show my sisters and me can watch this all day any day it's one of our favorite shows we watch all seasons and if there are reruns will also watch again.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Elmira, NY
Its a show u can really get into. you feel how close they get to every person that they help. each episode is different but the same if that makes any sense
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Davenport, FL
Love this show. I watch the reruns everyday. Have seem the same ones over and over. But the actors are awesome and that is what I love most about the show.
Kassandra P.
Kassandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Now this is a good show but I like criminal minds better. But overall it's good as well. They be all over the broughs like Brooklyn Manhattan. I like that.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?