Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY

This show great! Its always suspenseful and shocking. Your never know what's going to happen next. I can watch reruns I've see three times and still be glued to the tv.
Luis K.
Luis K.

Es la mejor serie de TV soy militar y me encanta ver todo lo recionado a la ley me gusta como resuelven los problemas y de la manera que hacen justicia en cada episodio
Tara S.
Tara S.

One of the best shows of the decade. Was a die hard until Stabler left and now it's gotten a little out of hand with some of the storylines. Tutuola remains a favorite.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

One of my most favorite shows to watch. I can watch this all day and not get sick of it. Every episode shows a whole new case and it's interesting how they solve cases.
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
San Antonio, TX

Amazing show, great cast the show definitely knows how to keep your interest. Also love that they pull inspiration for things that are happening in the world right now.
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

I really like the cast in this L&O spin off. The story are really gripping and it is so well cast that I find myself believing that these characters a re the real deal!
Cayce H.
Cayce H.
Monroe, NC

I sing to the theme song so that should be a sign. And I know almost all of the episodes so within 5 minutes of an episode I know the plot and who the guilty person is
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA

I love this show. I don't know what it is about the stories but thru always pull me in. The acting is really good and there is always a twist to keep you on your toes.
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL

I don't watch much TV at all but I love Law and Order and SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I like the actors and actresses on the show and it is a genre that I enjoy.
April O.
April O.

I used to watch FAITHFULLY. I loved the show for so long. Until they go rid of Stabler. It is still ok but it is not the same. I still love watching the reruns though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now