BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Karina P.
Karina P.
It's a good show, you can learn a thing or two from it. They have interesting episodes but some can be boring. Overall, I watch it when nothing else is on.
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Texas
So addicting every episode don't want to miss has many stars that make appearance. Every second is filled with drama and emption of figuring out every case.
Arelis H.
Arelis H.
Uhland, TX
I love special victims unit I love the characters the drama the good stories and the sad stories. It feels real at times and doesn't seem like a fake show.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
My favorite show! Always a great story line with a surprise twist. The actor's and actresses are amazing! I love when they have Law & Order: SVU marathons!
Kassandra P.
Kassandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Now this is a good show but I like criminal minds better. But overall it's good as well. They be all over the broughs like Brooklyn Manhattan. I like that.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Garnet Valley, PA
Great show! You don't need to watch every single episode to know what's going on so its nice to pick up on a random episode here and there. Awesome actors!
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
I like this program because there is justice , and the bad guys are always caught and even try to cover up any evidence always caught, justice always wins.
Craig S.
Craig S.
Flint, MI
I enjoy the show. However, I havent been able to watch much since Stabler left the show. I still find it slightly better than most other shows of the kind.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA
This is the show I watch when I'm home sick or there is nothing else on TV to watch. I love watching "Whodunit" Shows and trying to figure out the mystery.
Fabiola L.
Fabiola L.
Miami , FL
Pop Culture Expert
I miss elliot and cap:(, but still olivia and she is so strong and I love that character much :(. All police series I like but this definitely won my love.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?