Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Caledonia, NY

Been a loyal fan for several years. I've seen every episode at least twice, and am counting the days until the new season. I will never get sick of this show!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Lakewood, NJ

Love it because it's played so true to life
I am always in suspen what will happen next
Love how it sadly doesn't always end happy ever after
Very true to life
Jenny S.
Jenny S.

I rarely watch tv, but when I do 90% of the time I end up watching LAW & ORDER. I never get bored with it. Every episode in always interesting and insightful.
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Brandon, SD

This show is my favorite guilty pleasure for after my kids are in bed. The storylines are always interesting and it's nice to see the good guys win sometimes.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA

Entertaining as always it is a classic TV show while still creating new episodes. It stays relevant by portraying current as well as classic real life issues.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ocoee, FL

Hate to admit it but I've seen every episode and there's like 13 seasons!!! It never gets old! Great actors playing the detectives and the stories are crazy!
Nicki D.
Nicki D.

I love this show. Ice-T and Mariska Hargitay make this show a must watch for me. It sometimes portrays current events so that makes it even more interesting.
sh E.
sh E.
Spring Valley, NY

Watched every episode since season one . Love it can't wait to see what they think of next. Also love that the stay up to date with current events and issues
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Hinesville , Ga

This show is timeless and never gets old. Definitely the best Law and Order series. The characters are the best and the situations are the most entertaining.
Lucia P.
Lucia P.
Homestead, FL

This show is full of action, drama, and even some comedy. It gives you a glimpse into the lives of SVU police officers and keeps you on your toes throughout.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?