BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alexis G.
Vineland, NJ
SVU is my all time favorite go-to show! I've watched every episode to date and I watch reruns constantly. The show never gets old and every episode feels like the first time I've seen it.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show for years and I love it. It was one of the shows that got me interested in law enforcement. I love the story lines and how well the characters are developed.
alex y.
Sugar Land, TX
BEST SHOW EVER. 12 seasons and running, it's a scary, real show that makes you feel. This sparked my interest in the detective workforce and it shows real situations that happen globally.
Erinn B.
Harvest, AL
No matter how long this show is on you can't help but to get hooked into the story lines. Like most viewers, if I start one I have to finish it so it's pretty easy to lose time in them.
Yona H.
I've watched this show off and on for years however now there are so many different versions now I generally watch on that's of interest to me but sometimes some of the scenes are gross.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA
I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Sarah K.
Salem, OH
I love this show. It's so entertaining and keeps your attention very well. The characters are very good actors/actresses. I recommend this show to everyone who likes victim, police shows.
Hannah A.
Ft Mitchell, KY
one of my favorite shows of all time, my whole family loves it, it stays interesting the characters are amazing. it just keeps getting better with each season, criminal minds is similar
William P.
Well researched program that does not insult the viewers intelligence. Even in the ripped-from-the-headlines episodes, the details of the cases are unpredictable. Well written and acted.
Monique B.
Dolton, IL
I've watched this show form the first season up to now. The great thing about this show is each episode is a case. If you miss an episode, you won't feel loss watching the next episode.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?