Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julianne N.
Julianne N.
North Brunswick, NJ

This is my all time favorite show. I love how many seasons there are. I don't think I've even watched every episode. There is always a new episode coming out.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I am obsessed with this TV show. I'd have to say I've literally watched every single episode. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ every day when I get off of work this is my to go show.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.

Nerve-wracking! I stay watching this on netflix! Every must watch this show! All the stories are different and you just don't know whats going to happen next!
Angela D.
Angela D.

I like is it's a nice show that's keeps me in suspense. The soties are always different and interesting, so far it's my favorite show to watch in the evening.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milford, IN

This has become my new addition on TV. As we have not had many new shows to watch, I have been watching the reruns of SVU. I enjoy the acting and story lines.
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA

I love this show, and think its awesome to watch and is very interesting. I enjoy the crime stories, and the cast is also amazing, and very good at their jobs
Areli A.
Areli A.
Bridgeport, CT

This show is so amazing even though the things that go on in it are horrible the actors do such an amazing job at making it seem real and i love that so much.
Winter D.
Winter D.
Colo, IA

I've watched this show since I was young. I grew up watching it with my Mom and I love it. I love trying to figure what happened and who did it. Great actors.
Micheela S.
Micheela S.
Alva, OK

I LOVE this show! I try to re-watch as many re-runs as I can!! I have tried to watch the other "Law and Orders" but nothing can compare to the actors in SVU!!
Mykalena S.
Mykalena S.
Seattle, WA

I love this show!!! I watch it on Netflix and I'm addicted. It's kinda scary sometimes and it freaks me out but it's so entertaining and I can't stop watcjing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?