Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aline S.
Aline S.
Provo, UT

One of my favorites series! The cases make me emotional, and help me to be prepare when I see anything different from usual. Benson is my favorite detective.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Allentown , PA

Hello Elliot Stabler! By far my favorite seasons are with the original crime duo. I have always loved how this show connects with current topics in the news.
Elna J.
Elna J.
Jonesboro, AR

The best freakin show on TV! Olivia is really spot on with her role. She's tough yet also loving and sensitive. I have watched all the episodes of this show.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA

My favorite show for over 15 years..I dvr all episodes to watch late at night and on my lazy days lol great show if you enjoy crime and law enforcement shows
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH

Love this show. And I started my admiration for it, the first time I heard them mention Lexis-Nexis on the show and West Law books, of which I was an Editor.
Daneane J.
Daneane J.
Bronx, NY

This show is the absolute bomb. It's similar to criminal minds which I'm in love with but anyway the show is great. I even recite the intro when it comes on.
Charity C.
Charity C.
Ellsworth, ME

Seriously the best crime drama show on tv! Love the characters, the plots are interesting and well scripted! You can't help but fall in love with the series.
Christa R.
Christa R.

I've been a Law and Order SVU junkie since the beginning! None of the other Law and Order series quite compare to SVU! The character dynamics are unbeatable!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ocoee, FL

Hate to admit it but I've seen every episode and there's like 13 seasons!!! It never gets old! Great actors playing the detectives and the stories are crazy!
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA

Love law and order all the action and detective work they do. Every time I watch it makes me feel like I'm a deceive as well or that I could be one, one day.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now