Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Austin, TX
This show always has a solid plot line and good actors but you can pick up whenever and watch without any confusion. Intense at times but always interesting
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL
I have watched every episode of Law & Order: SVU at least once! The characters are so well cast and compliment one another extremely well. Miss Elliot......
Summer F.
Summer F.
Smithville, TX
Love watching lawand order, seeing all the cases. There are so many seasons just wish they were all on Netflix besides only 4 seasons that is a real bummer.
molly t.
molly t.
Wadena, MN
One of my favorite all time shows. Olivia Benson is one of my favorite female characters. They have great story lines-often take from real world situations.
Cristy I.
Cristy I.
One of my top favorite TV shows. Every episode is different which keeps it interesting. Its the type of show that you ca watch reruns without getting bored.
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL
I'm obsessed with anything from Law and order but SVU is by far my favorite. All of the main carachthers of any season. The special appearance. The stories.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson forever! Love this show and was slightly addicted to it at one point in my life. I still watch when there are marathons on!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Starkville
Been watching for years! This show is one of my guilty pleasures. Mariska Hagerty is absolutely amazing. I've loved watching "Olivia" evolve over the years.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
El paso, TX
My second favorite of law and order because there's so many twists and so much drama...it's kind of like the first 48 but more fantasy I guess you could say
Max B.
Max B.
New York , NY
Classic show with such great stories! Makes you feel like you're part of the action and are a true detective helping get justice to all the Special Victims.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?