Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL, FL, Miami

I love this series chapters try to see , I think there are very good actors and I love the theme of law and order. They present good cases that can happen in real life.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Emeryville, CA

This is my absolute favorite show. While heartbreaking, each episode is incredible. And of course I love when they catch the bad guy. Also love love love Olivia Benson.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belchertown, MA

One of the best shows on television! As a law student I cannot get enough of this series. I love how well they keep to the actual law while providing an engaging drama.
Erika B.
Erika B.

Me gusta mucho la serie. Te hace pensar y adentrarte en cada capítulo. Es un drama muy emocionante y aunque no viste el capítulo anterior puedes entender tel siguiente.
Luis K.
Luis K.

Es la mejor serie de TV soy militar y me encanta ver todo lo recionado a la ley me gusta como resuelven los problemas y de la manera que hacen justicia en cada episodio
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Sullivan, MO

One of the best shows I have ever seen. Even when they are in their 18th season and have replaced some of the original characters it is still just as good and exciting.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY

This show great! Its always suspenseful and shocking. Your never know what's going to happen next. I can watch reruns I've see three times and still be glued to the tv.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

Usually shows lose their viewers after a few seasons but not this one. It has a way of keeping everyone entertained each and every episode. The cast is amazing as well!
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI

No better show will EVER exist! Olivia Benson is AMAZING! She is my favorite actress of all time. Such a powerful and impacting show! I could watch it all day everyday!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

One of my most favorite shows to watch. I can watch this all day and not get sick of it. Every episode shows a whole new case and it's interesting how they solve cases.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now