Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Moultrie, GA

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is my favorite television show. I have been watching it since it began. I have the first 13 seasons on DVD and watch them regularly.
Great series,I'll be glad when it comes back on.I like the drama shows that deal with everyday things.Great characters,Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler are the best duo
Nelly E.
Nelly E.
Daly City, CA

Great characters, great plots, and great writing. It shows a different side of crimes, some can be so personal and emotional, making the whole show so intense to watch.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Virginia Bch, VA

This show is so intense and sometimes creepy! But personally I'm addicted. If I just need something for background noise while I'm cleaning or cooking this is my go to!
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Emeryville, CA

This is my absolute favorite show. While heartbreaking, each episode is incredible. And of course I love when they catch the bad guy. Also love love love Olivia Benson.
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Northern Cambria, PA

Never miss an episode until we lost thechannel that had it since we couldn't afford the channel that had the new episodes now I just wait until it comes out on Netflix.
kara w.
kara w.
Denton, TX

My all time favorite show! I've seen most of the episodes 5 times or more. Never gets old. Im so glad the have a new season. I watch whenever the new episodes come out!
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!! I have seen just about all of the episodes at least once but probably more than once, and it never gets old. great cast and great plot
Miguel A.
Miguel A.
torreon

tambien uno de las mejores series de television que jamas he visto muchos capitulos exelentes my buenos temas de los que tratan algunos son muy similares a la vida real
Sara T.
Sara T.

I've watched it since the beginning. This is my favorite law and order. Benson is my girl!! Such great actors and always coming up with new plots and crimes. I love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now