Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nina R.
Nina R.
Onarga, IL
I would have to say I'm bit of a law and order junkie always have. I've watched almost every episode and season. I love the suspense and solving the crimes.
Summer F.
Summer F.
Smithville, TX
Love watching lawand order, seeing all the cases. There are so many seasons just wish they were all on Netflix besides only 4 seasons that is a real bummer.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Starkville
Been watching for years! This show is one of my guilty pleasures. Mariska Hagerty is absolutely amazing. I've loved watching "Olivia" evolve over the years.
Ivey S.
Ivey S.
Meadville, PA
I've seen every episode. This show provides a catharsis. It's my absolute favorite show. I used to watch it with my late grandmother and I've never stopped.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Seaside, CA
Sept. 28, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love this show. It keeps me guessing. I love the characters, they are well developed and great actors/actresses. I will always watch this show!
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Pekin, IL
This is such a good show! I love all of the characters and story lines. I usually watch the show on TV so I just watch whatever re-runs are on at that time!
Oct. 6, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am addicted to this program. I Love, love, love Eliot and Olivia. The fact that it takes place in the NYC and its Boroughs makes it even more interesting.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA
Will always and forever be my favorite show it's so addicting and no episode is boring if you haven't seen it it's definitely worth the watch you'll love it
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Erie
I love love love this show, bring back Stabler! I just finished the 17th season and I can't wait for more. Amanda is by far my favorite character right now.
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
A favorite show for years! Each episode is a new story (usually) but the characters recur. Suspenseful and often related to something currently in the news.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?