Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
North Las Vegas, NV

One of the best shows ever. No debate. I watch every rerun and every new episode . I live for the marathons even if it's a bunch of episodes I've already seen
Tena K.
Tena K.

I have watched probably every show since the whole series first premiered with Melissa Leo...I am a total law and order fan and a fan of each and every one!!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cardington, OH

Gritty crime show. Characters you fall in love with. I can binge-watch this show all day, but it's hard hitting; I have to watch something upbeat afterwards.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA

Love law and order all the action and detective work they do. Every time I watch it makes me feel like I'm a deceive as well or that I could be one, one day.
Bethanne G.
Bethanne G.
Grand Prairie, TX

Olivia Benson is my soul sister. She is a rock star and the stories are so real and captivating. It is always an easy watch especially to watch with a group.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV

Is the best ever made in the best city ever made the best world ever is the best show ever with the best people ever mariska gives me life she slays the gods
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY

Love all thes shows. Watch every law and order from Svu to criminal intent. My favorite is the original law and order. I also like watching law and order svu
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Shreveport, LA

Great show that you don't havta watch every moment of every episode to understand. Catching random episodes on TV without wondering what you missed is great!
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN

I originally started watching Law & Order SVU in reruns, and quickly was hooked. I think I've seen every episode ever made and really miss detective Stabler.
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA

This show does leave you in suspense. It just keeps me entertained. This series is like no other series. There are good actors who know how to WOW the crowd.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now