Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aliyah O.
Aliyah O.
Bronx, NY

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I get so into it once it first comes on. There is always a different story in every episode. I never get bored watching any of the episodes.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

I've always been into crime shows and I actually want to go to law school to work with crimes similar to this. I love this show and I've watched it for years.
Ckat T.
Ckat T.
McKinney

Been watching this for years. Olivia is one great cop. I do miss Elliott though
I love how they bring issues right out of the front pages and put in the show.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA

This show can be hard to stomach sometimes, but I just think the cast and crew they have is incredible and I've never seen an episode that doesn't rope me in.
Julianne N.
Julianne N.
North Brunswick, NJ

This is my all time favorite show. I love how many seasons there are. I don't think I've even watched every episode. There is always a new episode coming out.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milford, IN

This has become my new addition on TV. As we have not had many new shows to watch, I have been watching the reruns of SVU. I enjoy the acting and story lines.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Riverhead, NY

It is good. I miss the old ones but like with the rest the show must go on. I will watch the new ones here and there and they are still extremely entertaining
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Caledonia, NY

Been a loyal fan for several years. I've seen every episode at least twice, and am counting the days until the new season. I will never get sick of this show!
melissa i.
melissa i.
Fresno, CA

This has been my favorite show since I was a kid I love it so much I don't want it to ever end I'm sad they got rid of munch but with 17 seasons I can see why
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Lakewood, NJ

Love it because it's played so true to life
I am always in suspen what will happen next
Love how it sadly doesn't always end happy ever after
Very true to life
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now