Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dover, PA

I love this show very much. It can be quite intense. The actors and actresses are amazing and really step into their roles. It's kinda like the other Law & Order shows.
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL, FL, Miami

I love this series chapters try to see , I think there are very good actors and I love the theme of law and order. They present good cases that can happen in real life.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Austin, TX

Have been watching this show for years. The episodes and actors are always good and intriguing. I try to keep up with new episodes, but usually end up watching re-runs.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Virginia Bch, VA

This show is so intense and sometimes creepy! But personally I'm addicted. If I just need something for background noise while I'm cleaning or cooking this is my go to!
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Moultrie, GA

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is my favorite television show. I have been watching it since it began. I have the first 13 seasons on DVD and watch them regularly.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.

This is by far one of my guilty pleasure shows, I binge watch this show. Even after so mamy seasons and characters it's still just as good. Can't wait for new episodes!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Seneca, SC

Great show!!! my family and i have watched this show together for years!! Mariska Harigtay is fabulous. the show captures its audience and makes them keep wanting more!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX

I have watched this show since the beginning. Love it. My favorite Law and Order. I get caught up in the marathons and next thing I know 6 hours has passed. Great show!
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Elkhart, IN

This show is so entertaining and I love interacting with the show!! I love all the characters and the acting is amazing!! Each episode leaves me wanting to watch more!!
brianne r.
brianne r.
Kingston, PA

Not a bad show expect when the actor that played Stabler left then the whole cast left one by one. But you can catch re-rums on the weekends to get your Stabler fix on!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now