Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Christina V.
Christina V.
Good show with pretty good characters. Needs to bring Stabler back though! Always interesting stories that are similar to things going on in the real world.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
One of my all time favorite shows!! The storylines are alway great and realistic. I am hooked on this show. There aren't many shows out there like this one.
claudia t.
claudia t.
When you cant sleep at night SVU reruns are great. i haven't watched since the guy left so not sure how the newer episodes are, but the olders ones are great
Alexia M.
Alexia M.
Naples, FL
I watch this show almost every night. Even though I've watched all the episodes, I still love the marathons and watch them. So amazing.... Please watch!! :)
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Best show ever... Best storylines... Best guest appearances just all our headlines being played out right on television or iPhone or iPad or computer/tablet
Laura C.
Laura C.
Fountain, MI
Oct. 9, 2016, 5:58 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a great show. Dealing with topics of today. Is not like any other series, makes you wanting more. The cast are great makes the series very involved.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
One of my absolute favorite shows to watch. I began watching this series as a teen and I've been obsessed ever since even with the many cast member changes.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
I really enjoy watching the show. The characters are interesting and I really like the fact that they often use social events are related to current events.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Bradenton, FL
I love this show, and have been watching it for years. My mom and I watch it together many nights. After this long I have gotten attached to the characters.
April W.
April W.
Webb, AL
I have seen every Law & Order SVU episode made. My all time favorite show. Really miss Stabler but Olivia Benson is amazing regardless of who her partner is
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?