BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Pop Culture Expert
I enjoy watching crime shows. I really enjoy this show. They incorporate real live events into their show to show you how the investigation actually happens
Emily G.
Emily G.
Love love love this law and oder! It has to be my favorite of all of the different law and orders. Great story lines plus the story lines of the characters.
Brigitte T.
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Awesome suspenseful law type show focusing on crimes of the 'special victims unit' - it's one of those shows that makes more sense if you watch it in order.
Ivey S.
Ivey S.
Meadville , PA
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen every episode. This show provides a catharsis. It's my absolute favorite show. I used to watch it with my late grandmother and I've never stopped.
Nina R.
Nina R.
Onarga, IL
I would have to say I'm bit of a law and order junkie always have. I've watched almost every episode and season. I love the suspense and solving the crimes.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Bradenton, FL
I love this show, and have been watching it for years. My mom and I watch it together many nights. After this long I have gotten attached to the characters.
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I'm obsessed with anything from Law and order but SVU is by far my favorite. All of the main carachthers of any season. The special appearance. The stories.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson forever! Love this show and was slightly addicted to it at one point in my life. I still watch when there are marathons on!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Pop Culture Expert
One of my all time favorite shows!! The storylines are alway great and realistic. I am hooked on this show. There aren't many shows out there like this one.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show!!! I've seen every season on Netflix and every time it is on TV I always turn it to that channel. Great acting and even better story lines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?