Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN

I don't want to ever go back to back but when I do watch it I'm at the edge of my seat when it comes to some of the cases it is just such a good show I love it
Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
Doral, Florida

This show is very nice, i love the cases, very interesting and tough, the actors and actress are very professionals and looks very simmilar to real detectives.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

I've always been into crime shows and I actually want to go to law school to work with crimes similar to this. I love this show and I've watched it for years.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV

One of the best shows ever. No debate. I watch every rerun and every new episode . I live for the marathons even if it's a bunch of episodes I've already seen
aly g.
aly g.
Edinburg , Tx

Olivia Benson is my girl. Yes sometimes I'm like what are you doing? But i love her. The show is amazing. Always keeps me on my toes. Love the suspense of it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I really like this series. There are a wide variety of scenarios and it leaves you trying to figure out "who dunnit?" This is one of my favorite crime dramas.
melissa i.
melissa i.
Fresno, CA

This has been my favorite show since I was a kid I love it so much I don't want it to ever end I'm sad they got rid of munch but with 17 seasons I can see why
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Riverhead, NY

It is good. I miss the old ones but like with the rest the show must go on. I will watch the new ones here and there and they are still extremely entertaining
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA

This show can be hard to stomach sometimes, but I just think the cast and crew they have is incredible and I've never seen an episode that doesn't rope me in.
Angela D.
Angela D.

I like is it's a nice show that's keeps me in suspense. The soties are always different and interesting, so far it's my favorite show to watch in the evening.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?