Add a Photo

Photos (23)
aly g.
aly g.
Edinburg , Tx

Olivia Benson is my girl. Yes sometimes I'm like what are you doing? But i love her. The show is amazing. Always keeps me on my toes. Love the suspense of it.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL

Although it's all dramatized to seem more than what it is I like how they base their stories from real situations and that they don't always find the bad guy.
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Saint Petersburg, FL

So happy that this show has been on for so long because I don't know what I'd do without it. Coming home and watching this is one of my favorite things to do.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.

Nerve-wracking! I stay watching this on netflix! Every must watch this show! All the stories are different and you just don't know whats going to happen next!
Julianne N.
Julianne N.
North Brunswick, NJ

This is my all time favorite show. I love how many seasons there are. I don't think I've even watched every episode. There is always a new episode coming out.
Aliyah O.
Aliyah O.
Bronx, NY

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I get so into it once it first comes on. There is always a different story in every episode. I never get bored watching any of the episodes.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

I've always been into crime shows and I actually want to go to law school to work with crimes similar to this. I love this show and I've watched it for years.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milford, IN

This has become my new addition on TV. As we have not had many new shows to watch, I have been watching the reruns of SVU. I enjoy the acting and story lines.
April F.
April F.

Who doesn't love law and order? Haha every episode is different which keeps it unique.. and every episode is interesting which keeps you coming back for more
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA

This show does leave you in suspense. It just keeps me entertained. This series is like no other series. There are good actors who know how to WOW the crowd.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now