Add a Photo

Photos (23)
brianne r.
brianne r.
Kingston, PA

Not a bad show expect when the actor that played Stabler left then the whole cast left one by one. But you can catch re-rums on the weekends to get your Stabler fix on!
Xenia P.
Xenia P.

This is the perfect should I sit down to watch with your entire family. In most episodes there's always some unexpected turn of events that will leave you wanting more.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

great show . i started watching when it first started and still watch all the current episodes. got my husband into the show as well. we usually binge watch the seasons
Alexa G.
Alexa G.

The show is good but it gets repetitive after a few episodes. Not really something I would binge watch and I only really watch when I can't find anything else to watch.
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Northern Cambria, PA

Never miss an episode until we lost thechannel that had it since we couldn't afford the channel that had the new episodes now I just wait until it comes out on Netflix.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Maysville, OK

law and order svu is a great show it keeps you intrested and on the edge of your seat wondering what is gonna happen next.i think the actors do a good job on this show.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Virginia Bch, VA

This show is so intense and sometimes creepy! But personally I'm addicted. If I just need something for background noise while I'm cleaning or cooking this is my go to!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA

Ivebeen watching this show for years! It's my favorite network show. The story lines are personal and relatable. Drama is great, keep you coming back for more! Love it!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Toledo, Oh

Every Sunday, i watch this show, and lounge around until my daughter wakes up! Ive done this for years and years, you can have a good Sunday without some law and order!
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Emeryville, CA

This is my absolute favorite show. While heartbreaking, each episode is incredible. And of course I love when they catch the bad guy. Also love love love Olivia Benson.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now