Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY
Love all thes shows. Watch every law and order from Svu to criminal intent. My favorite is the original law and order. I also like watching law and order svu
Briana S.
Briana S.
I love this show I started catching up and I'm in the beginning of season 14 and it's great I want to continue watches Gn right now but I have to do homework
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I have watched Law & Order SVU for years. The stories grab your attention and the actors really draw you in. Always my go to show, I watch reruns of reruns!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Perryopolis, PA
Oct. 3, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Was one of my favorite shows. Still do occasionally watch it but has definitely fallen to the way side in my TV list since Christopher Meloni left the show.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX
I watched it religiously until they took Elliott off. Then I said I'd try but I haven't watched it in nearly two years. I try but to me it's lost its appeal
Brigitte T.
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL
Awesome suspenseful law type show focusing on crimes of the 'special victims unit' - it's one of those shows that makes more sense if you watch it in order.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL
Past seasons current seasons future seasons, I will always be addicted to the show great writing great acting great producing. This is a show of a lifetime.
Oct. 6, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am addicted to this program. I Love, love, love Eliot and Olivia. The fact that it takes place in the NYC and its Boroughs makes it even more interesting.
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
I am the type of person who like mystery type shows. And this show is no different plus it mixes in the law aspect of crimes. this show keeps me interested.
Luis Fernando S.
Luis Fernando S.
Medley, FL
Oct. 9, 2016, 10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like this series because they solve special cases, which do not leave very clear tracks and end simpre give to the smallest detail. I like and recommend,.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?