Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
Stamford, CT

SVU is completely addicting, I watch an episode and before I know it, I've watched 5 episodes in a row. No other crime show comes close to SVU and it's actors.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Charlotte, NC

I am addicted to watching all the Law and orders but SVU is my favorite. The connection between Liv and Elliot is awesome. If you watch it you will love it too.
jen p.
jen p.
Brooklyn, NY

Great cases i love the way they solve things i love this show because it represents exactly want i wanna do in my future carrier and I'm learning a lot from itv
Missy G.
Missy G.
Rochester, MI

Great show and great story line. I love this was on so long and can re watch- sometimes stories can be hard to watch, they are serious and sometimes disturbing
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO

If you like crime shows this one could become your favorite really quickly! It is always interesting and exciting. I could watch this show for hours and hours.
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

This show is addicting. I love seeing how the cases are solved and watching them catch the bad guys. Similar to CSI or NCIS. Good characters good plots always.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
CHICAGO, IL

Very bingeable show. It can be so intense and is always interesting. I care about both the regular characters and the ones that come in for just one storyline.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL

I love this show. It's for sure my go to law and order. I do miss stabler but it's still my favorite. It may not be the same but I still pick it over the rest.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Midland, TX

I really recommend this show. I have kept up with most of the seasons and they are very interesting. Some of the stories that you see are based on true events.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
El Paso, TX

I like seeing shows like these because they actually keep me entertained and don't put me to sleep and it always has me trying to figure out who the bad guy is
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now