Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA

This show can be hard to stomach sometimes, but I just think the cast and crew they have is incredible and I've never seen an episode that doesn't rope me in.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I am obsessed with this TV show. I'd have to say I've literally watched every single episode. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ every day when I get off of work this is my to go show.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Lakewood, NJ

Love it because it's played so true to life
I am always in suspen what will happen next
Love how it sadly doesn't always end happy ever after
Very true to life
indira c.
indira c.

I like to see this series, the little TV time rather see this type of program opens the imagination on some issues that you do not often see in the day to day
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Caledonia, NY

Been a loyal fan for several years. I've seen every episode at least twice, and am counting the days until the new season. I will never get sick of this show!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

I enjoy watching this show in spurts of nothing else is on. I like the twists and turns and how it shows up to the court proceedings unlike other crime shows.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Dyersburg, TN

One of my favorite series mainly for the workers who go through so much but still work to help victims and the world in general improve their lives and safety
Areli A.
Areli A.
Bridgeport, CT

This show is so amazing even though the things that go on in it are horrible the actors do such an amazing job at making it seem real and i love that so much.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.

I rarely watch tv, but when I do 90% of the time I end up watching LAW & ORDER. I never get bored with it. Every episode in always interesting and insightful.
aly g.
aly g.
Edinburg , Tx

Olivia Benson is my girl. Yes sometimes I'm like what are you doing? But i love her. The show is amazing. Always keeps me on my toes. Love the suspense of it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now