BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite show since I was in high school! Very intensive and you never know what the ending will be! I can seat and watch several episodes at one time and not be bored!
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY
So addicted. I watch this show every time it's one. Have watched since episode one and I will go down with this ship.
Ashley G.
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best shows on television ever!! I love watching!! I just wish I had some way to watch all of them from the first season in order!! Usually when they're on TV, the episodes are not from the same season and sometimes they even go 'back' in time from one more recent season to an older one directly after it! But overall, an amazing show!!
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I have watched this show since day one. It's one of my all-time favorites, and I'm so happy it's stayed on the air for so long. I love Mariska Hargitay, and could never imagine her as anyone but Olivia Benson. Never take this show off the air!
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so addicting! USA always has a marathon going on, best binge watching show on cable TV (one that doesn't require on demand, netfilx, etc.). The acting is great and the stories, while sometimes crazy are so captivating. LOVE this show!
Lola R.
West memphis
Love this show have watched this show forever. Even through the changing of cast members I love this show.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
Pop Culture Expert
MY FAVORITE SHOW, A QUOTE FROM IT IS IN MY TWITTER BIO, CHECK IT OUT. BEST SHOW, SUSPENSEFUL
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Pop Culture Expert
So everyone says it got weird after Elliot left, but really, it got more real. The new additions after season 13 are awesome and the show starts taking on a new life. Of course you can't beat the classic 12 previous seasons, this show is a must watch the entire way through, but it is awesome after the big change too.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Love, love, LOVE this show. I can literally watch it all day and never get tired of it.
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
I could watch every episode 10000 times. The crazy marathons that come on every single weekend get me in trouble! I could seriously go in to SVU acoma! I love all the original folks.. not really a fan of the 2011-2012 stuff. But hey.. I'm sure I wills till watch it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?