BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
Pop Culture Expert
I love the older seasons more than the new, but I'm obsessed with this show! I became so attached with the characters, and fell head over heels for Olivia <3
April W.
April W.
Webb, AL
I have seen every Law & Order SVU episode made. My all time favorite show. Really miss Stabler but Olivia Benson is amazing regardless of who her partner is
Cristy I.
Cristy I.
One of my top favorite TV shows. Every episode is different which keeps it interesting. Its the type of show that you ca watch reruns without getting bored.
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I'm obsessed with anything from Law and order but SVU is by far my favorite. All of the main carachthers of any season. The special appearance. The stories.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Pekin, IL
This is such a good show! I love all of the characters and story lines. I usually watch the show on TV so I just watch whatever re-runs are on at that time!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Perryopolis, PA
Was one of my favorite shows. Still do occasionally watch it but has definitely fallen to the way side in my TV list since Christopher Meloni left the show.
Ivey S.
Ivey S.
Meadville , PA
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen every episode. This show provides a catharsis. It's my absolute favorite show. I used to watch it with my late grandmother and I've never stopped.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Pop Culture Expert
I really enjoy watching the show. The characters are interesting and I really like the fact that they often use social events are related to current events.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson forever! Love this show and was slightly addicted to it at one point in my life. I still watch when there are marathons on!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL
I have watched every episode of Law & Order: SVU at least once! The characters are so well cast and compliment one another extremely well. Miss Elliot......
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?