Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
norma l.
norma l.

I am obsessed with this show. All characters keep me engaged. There never one expisode that keep me wanting to watch more. My favorite character is OLIVIA!!!!!
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO

If you like crime shows this one could become your favorite really quickly! It is always interesting and exciting. I could watch this show for hours and hours.
SoNia D.
SoNia D.
Enid, OK

I love this show I've been watching it for many years now and I don't get bored. Ive been watching all episodes again now that it's on Netflix and in loving it
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
CHICAGO, IL

Very bingeable show. It can be so intense and is always interesting. I care about both the regular characters and the ones that come in for just one storyline.
Missy G.
Missy G.
Rochester, MI

Great show and great story line. I love this was on so long and can re watch- sometimes stories can be hard to watch, they are serious and sometimes disturbing
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Midland, TX

I really recommend this show. I have kept up with most of the seasons and they are very interesting. Some of the stories that you see are based on true events.
Julissa M.
Julissa M.
Fullerton

I am so addicted to this show. I love all the characters. I was bummed when Elliot Stabler left but I always love the characters. I can watch this show all day
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Duluth, GA

All time favorite show all episodes are different and the cases they work on make you interested and want to keep watching the characters are very captivating.
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Talco, TX

Law & Order Svu is the show my husband and I watch, while are kiddos are enjoying cartoons. We like the entertainment and suspense of the show, very addictive.
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
Stamford, CT

SVU is completely addicting, I watch an episode and before I know it, I've watched 5 episodes in a row. No other crime show comes close to SVU and it's actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?