10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My second favorite of law and order because there's so many twists and so much drama...it's kind of like the first 48 but more fantasy I guess you could say
Past seasons current seasons future seasons, I will always be addicted to the show great writing great acting great producing. This is a show of a lifetime.
Will always and forever be my favorite show it's so addicting and no episode is boring if you haven't seen it it's definitely worth the watch you'll love it
I am the type of person who like mystery type shows. And this show is no different plus it mixes in the law aspect of crimes. this show keeps me interested.
My favorite of all the law and orders. Olivia and Elliot are an amazing team, I miss stabler being on there so much!i can't believe how long it's been on tv
Good show with pretty good characters. Needs to bring Stabler back though! Always interesting stories that are similar to things going on in the real world.
One of my top favorite TV shows. Every episode is different which keeps it interesting. Its the type of show that you ca watch reruns without getting bored.
When you cant sleep at night SVU reruns are great. i haven't watched since the guy left so not sure how the newer episodes are, but the olders ones are great
Classic show with such great stories! Makes you feel like you're part of the action and are a true detective helping get justice to all the Special Victims.
Was one of my favorite shows. Still do occasionally watch it but has definitely fallen to the way side in my TV list since Christopher Meloni left the show.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos