Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cardington, OH
Gritty crime show. Characters you fall in love with. I can binge-watch this show all day, but it's hard hitting; I have to watch something upbeat afterwards.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD
I absolutely love this show! I've seen practically every episode ever made and each one is more interesting than the last! I even have all 15 seasons on DVD!
Kristi E.
Kristi E.
Older episodes are way better. They're always showing replays on TNT and TBS if you have cable. But you can also watch episodes on Netflix. Not kid-friendly.
eyaniah w.
eyaniah w.
Plainfield, IN
I love this show I have learned so much about the law and this also helps since I wanna be a lawyer I learn so much from it and it help me get to know myself
Aline S.
Aline S.
Provo, UT
Oct. 3, 2016, 11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorites series! The cases make me emotional, and help me to be prepare when I see anything different from usual. Benson is my favorite detective.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Jacksonville , Fl
Pretty interesting show. Sometimes it can show scenes that aren't suitable for children so I don't watch it very often because little eyes are always around.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Elizabethtown, KY
Sept. 27, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching SVU for 10 years or more now. There is no such thing as a bad or boring episode. I will say I lost interest when they got rid of stabler
Tena K.
Tena K.
I have watched probably every show since the whole series first premiered with Melissa Leo...I am a total law and order fan and a fan of each and every one!!
April F.
April F.
Oct. 6, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Who doesn't love law and order? Haha every episode is different which keeps it unique.. and every episode is interesting which keeps you coming back for more
Briana S.
Briana S.
I love this show I started catching up and I'm in the beginning of season 14 and it's great I want to continue watches Gn right now but I have to do homework
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?