Add a Photo

Ckat T.
Ckat T.
McKinney

Been watching this for years. Olivia is one great cop. I do miss Elliott though
I love how they bring issues right out of the front pages and put in the show.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milford, IN

This has become my new addition on TV. As we have not had many new shows to watch, I have been watching the reruns of SVU. I enjoy the acting and story lines.
Aliyah O.
Aliyah O.
Bronx, NY

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I get so into it once it first comes on. There is always a different story in every episode. I never get bored watching any of the episodes.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.

Nerve-wracking! I stay watching this on netflix! Every must watch this show! All the stories are different and you just don't know whats going to happen next!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I am obsessed with this TV show. I'd have to say I've literally watched every single episode. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ every day when I get off of work this is my to go show.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

I've always been into crime shows and I actually want to go to law school to work with crimes similar to this. I love this show and I've watched it for years.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

I enjoy watching this show in spurts of nothing else is on. I like the twists and turns and how it shows up to the court proceedings unlike other crime shows.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Dyersburg, TN

One of my favorite series mainly for the workers who go through so much but still work to help victims and the world in general improve their lives and safety
Heather M.
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA

This show is the best! it never disappoints. The story lines are always new and entertaining. It's real life crime with a dramatic and romantic spin mixed in.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA

This show can be hard to stomach sometimes, but I just think the cast and crew they have is incredible and I've never seen an episode that doesn't rope me in.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now