Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater , NJ

Best show ever. I have seen every episode at least twice. The characters are so great and I love crime shows. If you ever have the chance definitely give this show a go.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

Watched this show from the very first episode and was hooked. Realistic and often very poignant with an amazing cast of actors that makes you want to tune in every week.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD

This is one of my favorite shows!!!!! I love the characters, they're so well acted! They're really, really entertaining as well, not to mention tragic, most of the time.
Stephanie d.
Stephanie d.
Raleigh, NC

This show I have been watching for years. and I just love all of the actors the only show that I like better is Chicago pd there is no favorite scene for me on this one.
Sih Yi Y.
Sih Yi Y.
Ridgewood, NY

Great show! It taught me so mamy stuffs that I did not know about the police industry. Some is obviously fictional but always give me a thrill whenever I watch the show.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Pikeville, KY

Even though the story line can be a hard one to watch, SVU does a great job about addressing current social issues in a way that helps bring awareness and understanding.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Folsom, Ca

My favorite show of all time. I could watch it all day. It always draws me in. I just miss Elliot Stabler and started to lose some interest after he left. He was my man!
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY

I've seen just about every episode of SVU and I don't think anyone who watched the show can't. It's a great show and isn't too fake like a lot of other crime shows on tv
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY

I love this show. I started watching the original Law and Order show when it first started but it just didn't hold my interest like the SVU series has. The actors on SVU
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

Usually shows lose their viewers after a few seasons but not this one. It has a way of keeping everyone entertained each and every episode. The cast is amazing as well!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now