BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Karen S.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Pop Culture Expert
This is by far my favorite show. I've seen every episode. The actors and actresses really give it their all. I hope this show stays around for years to come.
Phoenix F.
Phoenix F.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been watching this series since it first aired on tv. From the first Law and order until now I have been pleasantly hooked and I don't sre me stopping.
KATHLEEN M.
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show and the characters on it. I find the topics they cover to be fascinating and very entertaining. I love the music theme as well, very catchy.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson forever! Love this show and was slightly addicted to it at one point in my life. I still watch when there are marathons on!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I have watched Law & Order SVU for years. The stories grab your attention and the actors really draw you in. Always my go to show, I watch reruns of reruns!
Max B.
Max B.
New York , NY
Classic show with such great stories! Makes you feel like you're part of the action and are a true detective helping get justice to all the Special Victims.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX
I watched it religiously until they took Elliott off. Then I said I'd try but I haven't watched it in nearly two years. I try but to me it's lost its appeal
Mari A.
Mari A.
Pop Culture Expert
Best show my sisters and me can watch this all day any day it's one of our favorite shows we watch all seasons and if there are reruns will also watch again.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Past seasons current seasons future seasons, I will always be addicted to the show great writing great acting great producing. This is a show of a lifetime.
ericka p.
ericka p.
Sylmar, CA
This show is amazing! I love Olivia Benson and the squad. And even though it's still a great show it really would be better if Detective Stabler came back !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?