Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karen S.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
This is by far my favorite show. I've seen every episode. The actors and actresses really give it their all. I hope this show stays around for years to come.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Elizabethtown, KY
Sept. 27, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching SVU for 10 years or more now. There is no such thing as a bad or boring episode. I will say I lost interest when they got rid of stabler
Phoenix F.
Phoenix F.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been watching this series since it first aired on tv. From the first Law and order until now I have been pleasantly hooked and I don't sre me stopping.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cardington, OH
Gritty crime show. Characters you fall in love with. I can binge-watch this show all day, but it's hard hitting; I have to watch something upbeat afterwards.
KATHLEEN M.
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX
I love this show and the characters on it. I find the topics they cover to be fascinating and very entertaining. I love the music theme as well, very catchy.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love law and order all the action and detective work they do. Every time I watch it makes me feel like I'm a deceive as well or that I could be one, one day.
Elna J.
Elna J.
Jonesboro, AR
Oct. 3, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The best freakin show on TV! Olivia is really spot on with her role. She's tough yet also loving and sensitive. I have watched all the episodes of this show.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Centralia, WA
This show is great! I've seen sooo many episodes and I can't stop watching. Love the cast and the writing. The plot twists almost always take me by surprise.
Kristi E.
Kristi E.
Older episodes are way better. They're always showing replays on TNT and TBS if you have cable. But you can also watch episodes on Netflix. Not kid-friendly.
Bethanne G.
Bethanne G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Olivia Benson is my soul sister. She is a rock star and the stories are so real and captivating. It is always an easy watch especially to watch with a group.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?