Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

This show is addicting. I love seeing how the cases are solved and watching them catch the bad guys. Similar to CSI or NCIS. Good characters good plots always.
Makenna T.
Makenna T.
North Branch, MN

I have watched this show from day one. It always keeps me interested. I am so interested in the way they catch the criminals. I definitely recommend to others!
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL

The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Westford, MA

This is a great show to binge watch when you have en entire Sunday to yourself. No two episodes are the same and they always keep you on the edge of your seat.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Best cop show there is. Been on TV for years and still going strong, never a dull moment on this show and the episodes relate to real life events and concerns.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa

Such a great show! Always keeps you on wanting to watch it non stop. Characters and plots are great! And not fake seeming it's stuff that could actually happen
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Charlotte, NC

I am addicted to watching all the Law and orders but SVU is my favorite. The connection between Liv and Elliot is awesome. If you watch it you will love it too.
jen p.
jen p.
Brooklyn, NY

Great cases i love the way they solve things i love this show because it represents exactly want i wanna do in my future carrier and I'm learning a lot from itv
norma l.
norma l.

I am obsessed with this show. All characters keep me engaged. There never one expisode that keep me wanting to watch more. My favorite character is OLIVIA!!!!!
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO

If you like crime shows this one could become your favorite really quickly! It is always interesting and exciting. I could watch this show for hours and hours.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?