Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY

I've seen just about every episode of SVU and I don't think anyone who watched the show can't. It's a great show and isn't too fake like a lot of other crime shows on tv
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC

I have watched this show from the beginning. Great actors and love the story lines. I don't think others shows that say they are similar are. Too many favorites to name.
Priscila S.
Priscila S.
Camp Hill, Pa

Oldie but Goldie! Very dramatic and you can't take your eyes away from the tv! My mom and I used watch together so is one for my favorite. The opening song is a classic!
Ngoc-Tran L.
Ngoc-Tran L.
San Bernardino, CA

One of my most favorite shows to watch! I only wish more of the seasons were available on Netflix so I can watch them again, but they are extremely interesting to watch.
Therese C.
Therese C.
Springfield, PA

this show is addicting because i will watch episodes after episodes and i love the characters this is the only law and order i will watch because it catches my attention
andrea M.
andrea M.
Ridgewood, NY

This show never gets old. I literally can put any episode on and watch it as if I've never seen it. Also I tend to watch them out of sequence and it doesn't even matter!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Concord, CA

Okay, Benson is Fabulous but just how many times can they put this woman in da get?? The activities g s always great but sometimes seems like they have run out of ideas.
Traci V.
Traci V.
Fort Worth, TX

My husband and I watch this faithfully. We watch even the reruns almost every weekend. We love this show. The characters are great and it's always got a good story line.
Carmesia B.
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS

This is one of my absolute favorites I watch it almost every day even reruns I would recommend this to anyone and almost anyone I have have grown to love it 10 out of 10
Maygen K.
Maygen K.
Clayton, WA

Every sunday there is some sort of marathon and sadly that is how I spend my weekends. This show is absolutely amazing. I could watch it everyday if I didn't have a job.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now