Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Best cop show there is. Been on TV for years and still going strong, never a dull moment on this show and the episodes relate to real life events and concerns.
SoNia D.
SoNia D.
Enid, OK

I love this show I've been watching it for many years now and I don't get bored. Ive been watching all episodes again now that it's on Netflix and in loving it
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
CHICAGO, IL

Very bingeable show. It can be so intense and is always interesting. I care about both the regular characters and the ones that come in for just one storyline.
Missy G.
Missy G.
Rochester, MI

Great show and great story line. I love this was on so long and can re watch- sometimes stories can be hard to watch, they are serious and sometimes disturbing
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Midland, TX

I really recommend this show. I have kept up with most of the seasons and they are very interesting. Some of the stories that you see are based on true events.
Deanna I.
Deanna I.

This show is very time find. I love the suspense and different cases that they show. I love how each character plays there part. I also love each of the cases.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Duluth, GA

All time favorite show all episodes are different and the cases they work on make you interested and want to keep watching the characters are very captivating.
Scarleth N.
Scarleth N.

I simply love cop shows but this show takes the cake I've been watching this show since season 1 until now and it's just gotten better and better. Great show!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Riverhead, NY

It is good. I miss the old ones but like with the rest the show must go on. I will watch the new ones here and there and they are still extremely entertaining
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Brandon, SD

This show is my favorite guilty pleasure for after my kids are in bed. The storylines are always interesting and it's nice to see the good guys win sometimes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now