BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tara K.
Biddeford, ME
It's good to see justice get served on television, even if it's not real. It's the only thing that we humans have left to look at for hope, since the justice system has failed so many of us.
Kymberli B.
Gibsonville, NC
I love the way this show takes real life cases and makes an episode. The actors are phenomenal and truly make you feel like it is real. It is definitely one of my favorite crime shows on now.
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA
This show is amazing. My favorite character is Olivia. She empowers women so much in this show. I watched every single episode. I even re watch them sometimes. But the show is very interesting
Alyssa G.
Van Nuys, CA
Obsessed. I could watch these reruns over and over for forever. Stabler and Benson are total badasses. If you like any sort of drama or mystery cop show, this will definitely be your favorite.
Dee M.
Phoenix, AZ
I know this show is old school , but i love it ! "Olivia" is my favorite , she's a great actress. Sometimes it looks so real . They genuinely care for the people and are fair in every case .
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the longest running shows that i can still find new episodes for. Wonderful crime drama filled with plenty of New York scenery. Very graphic sometimes, definitley not a childrens show.
Leticia H.
Denver City, TX
Love this show. Love Olivia Benson. I just with they would bring back Stabler. But I love this stories and how they are relevant to what is happening today. The actors and the plots are great!
Jesslyn S.
Ringgold, GA
I'm usually not into shows like this, but I have to admit this one is pretty good. The only issue I have with it is it is a little disturbing at times, but other than that it's really gripping.
Breyana D.
Savannah, GA
I like SVU out of all the Law and Order shows. It is filled with drama and real life scenarios. The characters are very in tune to all the cases while views become in tune to the characters.
Jenny P.
Scarbro, Wv
I have been a fan since the beginning. My favorite of all the law and orders by far. The new characters are okay but I do miss stabler. I definitely recommend this show if you like crime dramas.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?