Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is by far my favorite law and order show. I never get tired of watching SVU and the fact that they are making the episodes more interesting makes it better to watch
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Concord, CA

Okay, Benson is Fabulous but just how many times can they put this woman in da get?? The activities g s always great but sometimes seems like they have run out of ideas.
Ariadna P.
Ariadna P.

Es mi serie favorita, me encanta, todos los personajes y los casos me gusta ver como se desarrolla una investigacioj solo que netflix deberia tener todas las temporadas.
Kinesheya H.
Kinesheya H.
Kansas City, MO

My fiance watches this show day and night I like it because it has a csi feel to it... They keep you wanting to watch for more and you find yourself saving the crime too
Traci V.
Traci V.
Fort Worth, TX

My husband and I watch this faithfully. We watch even the reruns almost every weekend. We love this show. The characters are great and it's always got a good story line.
Carmesia B.
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS

This is one of my absolute favorites I watch it almost every day even reruns I would recommend this to anyone and almost anyone I have have grown to love it 10 out of 10
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC

I have watched this show from the beginning. Great actors and love the story lines. I don't think others shows that say they are similar are. Too many favorites to name.
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Modesto, CA

All I watch are crime shows and I definitely never get tired of this one. I can rewatch episodes and not be bored, this will forever be one of my favorite crime TV shows
Ngoc-Tran L.
Ngoc-Tran L.
San Bernardino, CA

One of my most favorite shows to watch! I only wish more of the seasons were available on Netflix so I can watch them again, but they are extremely interesting to watch.
Jacqui O.
Jacqui O.
Earlville, IL

Law and Order: SVU is my favorite Cop Type Show. I watched every show from begining to end, and I would do it all over again. "Elliott" and "Olivia" are fabulous actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now