Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maryke L.
Maryke L.
Cleveland, TN

Ooooooh this is one of my favorite programs to watch.
I usually start and a couple of episodes down the line my kids start complaining that I'm hogging the TV.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Westford, MA

This is a great show to binge watch when you have en entire Sunday to yourself. No two episodes are the same and they always keep you on the edge of your seat.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Duluth, GA

All time favorite show all episodes are different and the cases they work on make you interested and want to keep watching the characters are very captivating.
Julissa M.
Julissa M.
Fullerton

I am so addicted to this show. I love all the characters. I was bummed when Elliot Stabler left but I always love the characters. I can watch this show all day
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Haverhill, MA

Oh man, this is the kind of show I can binge on over and over. It's dramatic but very true to life. I love it when they take stories right from real headlines.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN

I don't want to ever go back to back but when I do watch it I'm at the edge of my seat when it comes to some of the cases it is just such a good show I love it
norma l.
norma l.

I am obsessed with this show. All characters keep me engaged. There never one expisode that keep me wanting to watch more. My favorite character is OLIVIA!!!!!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
CHICAGO, IL

Very bingeable show. It can be so intense and is always interesting. I care about both the regular characters and the ones that come in for just one storyline.
Missy G.
Missy G.
Rochester, MI

Great show and great story line. I love this was on so long and can re watch- sometimes stories can be hard to watch, they are serious and sometimes disturbing
Scarleth N.
Scarleth N.

I simply love cop shows but this show takes the cake I've been watching this show since season 1 until now and it's just gotten better and better. Great show!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now