Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Daneane J.
Daneane J.
Bronx, NY
This show is the absolute bomb. It's similar to criminal minds which I'm in love with but anyway the show is great. I even recite the intro when it comes on.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Tampa, FL
Real TV and touches upon real life events/topics that most shows are too scared to talk about. features good and strong characters that you fall in love with
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
I originally started watching Law & Order SVU in reruns, and quickly was hooked. I think I've seen every episode ever made and really miss detective Stabler.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina
This is a very intense show. If you start off watching 2 minutes you're stuck for the rest of it. This show is great and leaves you on the edge of your seat.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Jasper, GA
Favorite rainy day marathon show. I can watch the episodes over and over. This is a perfect example of a stellar cast. You want to root for them all the time
sh E.
sh E.
Spring Valley, NY
Watched every episode since season one . Love it can't wait to see what they think of next. Also love that the stay up to date with current events and issues
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
Love this show. And I started my admiration for it, the first time I heard them mention Lexis-Nexis on the show and West Law books, of which I was an Editor.
Lucia P.
Lucia P.
Homestead, FL
This show is full of action, drama, and even some comedy. It gives you a glimpse into the lives of SVU police officers and keeps you on your toes throughout.
Christa R.
Christa R.
I've been a Law and Order SVU junkie since the beginning! None of the other Law and Order series quite compare to SVU! The character dynamics are unbeatable!
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV
Is the best ever made in the best city ever made the best world ever is the best show ever with the best people ever mariska gives me life she slays the gods
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?