BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

KATHLEEN M.
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show and the characters on it. I find the topics they cover to be fascinating and very entertaining. I love the music theme as well, very catchy.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love law and order all the action and detective work they do. Every time I watch it makes me feel like I'm a deceive as well or that I could be one, one day.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Allentown, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Hello Elliot Stabler! By far my favorite seasons are with the original crime duo. I have always loved how this show connects with current topics in the news.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Waynesboro, VA
Good mystery/crime show if you can handle the backstory. Tons of seasons so you have plenty of episodes to watch. Great actors but sometimes too predictable.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Centralia, WA
This show is great! I've seen sooo many episodes and I can't stop watching. Love the cast and the writing. The plot twists almost always take me by surprise.
Amy H.
Amy H.
I love svu. I can watch the same episodes over and over and never get tired. I love the actors. I am upset Eliot is gone tho. Can't wait for the next season.
Elna J.
Elna J.
Jonesboro, AR
The best freakin show on TV! Olivia is really spot on with her role. She's tough yet also loving and sensitive. I have watched all the episodes of this show.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cardington, OH
Gritty crime show. Characters you fall in love with. I can binge-watch this show all day, but it's hard hitting; I have to watch something upbeat afterwards.
Kristi E.
Kristi E.
Older episodes are way better. They're always showing replays on TNT and TBS if you have cable. But you can also watch episodes on Netflix. Not kid-friendly.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Jacksonville , Fl
Pretty interesting show. Sometimes it can show scenes that aren't suitable for children so I don't watch it very often because little eyes are always around.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?