BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Christa R.
Christa R.
I've been a Law and Order SVU junkie since the beginning! None of the other Law and Order series quite compare to SVU! The character dynamics are unbeatable!
sh E.
sh E.
Spring Valley, NY
Watched every episode since season one . Love it can't wait to see what they think of next. Also love that the stay up to date with current events and issues
Karen S.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Pop Culture Expert
This is by far my favorite show. I've seen every episode. The actors and actresses really give it their all. I hope this show stays around for years to come.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Waynesboro, VA
Good mystery/crime show if you can handle the backstory. Tons of seasons so you have plenty of episodes to watch. Great actors but sometimes too predictable.
Charity C.
Charity C.
Ellsworth, ME
Seriously the best crime drama show on tv! Love the characters, the plots are interesting and well scripted! You can't help but fall in love with the series.
Tena K.
Tena K.
I have watched probably every show since the whole series first premiered with Melissa Leo...I am a total law and order fan and a fan of each and every one!!
Phoenix F.
Phoenix F.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been watching this series since it first aired on tv. From the first Law and order until now I have been pleasantly hooked and I don't sre me stopping.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Jacksonville , Fl
Pretty interesting show. Sometimes it can show scenes that aren't suitable for children so I don't watch it very often because little eyes are always around.
KATHLEEN M.
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show and the characters on it. I find the topics they cover to be fascinating and very entertaining. I love the music theme as well, very catchy.
Bethanne G.
Bethanne G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Olivia Benson is my soul sister. She is a rock star and the stories are so real and captivating. It is always an easy watch especially to watch with a group.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?