Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Erin B.
Erin B.

Possibly the best drama on television. Its been around for so long for a reason. There's not one bad episode. I just wish Stabler and Benson were still a thing.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Nampa, ID

I've watched these since I was 12 or so! I enjoyed the suspense and still do! And of course trying to see who did the crime before the detectives figure it out!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this show. The change of cast was a getting used to. It's still great to watch. I like to see if my predictions were correct about the criminals and all.
Magdalena D.
Magdalena D.

This show is always on in the morning and I literally eat my breakfast while watching this. Its a great show. It's about solving crimes and it very interesting.
Emily D.
Emily D.

My mom got me into this show when I was less than ten. I am 18 now and I still binge watch and watch the new shows with her. It is a great drama and crime show!
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Brighton, MI

Have been watching from the start and absolutely love it! It's great to out on during the day and have as background picture and noise too. It's always my go to
Kim S.
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV

Love the show Detectives who are part of the Special Victims Unit investigate crimes against the vulnerable. While the focus of other shows in the "Law & Order"
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.

Omg. I could do marathon after marathon of this show. Actually, I have! Love the detectives and all the guest actors they have. I've cried watching this before.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Haverhill, MA

Oh man, this is the kind of show I can binge on over and over. It's dramatic but very true to life. I love it when they take stories right from real headlines.
Norma J.
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL

I personally enjoy this type of show. Solving crimes and seeing how the justice system somehow works. I know it's not realistic but still interesting to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?