BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kristi E.
Older episodes are way better. They're always showing replays on TNT and TBS if you have cable. But you can also watch episodes on Netflix. Not kid-friendly.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I can sit, and watch this show all day. I believe these are based on true stories, because every episode I've watched had the same exact stories on dateline.
Aline S.
Provo, UT
One of my favorites series! The cases make me emotional, and help me to be prepare when I see anything different from usual. Benson is my favorite detective.
Charity C.
Ellsworth, ME
Seriously the best crime drama show on tv! Love the characters, the plots are interesting and well scripted! You can't help but fall in love with the series.
Bethanne G.
Grand prairie, TX
Olivia Benson is my soul sister. She is a rock star and the stories are so real and captivating. It is always an easy watch especially to watch with a group.
Nicki D.
I love this show. Ice-T and Mariska Hargitay make this show a must watch for me. It sometimes portrays current events so that makes it even more interesting.
eyaniah w.
Plainfield, IN
I love this show I have learned so much about the law and this also helps since I wanna be a lawyer I learn so much from it and it help me get to know myself
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
I originally started watching Law & Order SVU in reruns, and quickly was hooked. I think I've seen every episode ever made and really miss detective Stabler.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love law and order all the action and detective work they do. Every time I watch it makes me feel like I'm a deceive as well or that I could be one, one day.
Miranda A.
Hinesville, GA
This show is timeless and never gets old. Definitely the best Law and Order series. The characters are the best and the situations are the most entertaining.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?