Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is by far my favorite law and order show. I never get tired of watching SVU and the fact that they are making the episodes more interesting makes it better to watch
Mercy S.
Mercy S.

Puedo pasar horas viendo esta serie, tiene misterio, drama, acción y de vez en cuando romance con algunos de sus personajes, la amo, es una serie que entretiene siempre.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Lacona, NY

SVU.Is one of my favorite shows.May not be based on real events.But, this does happen in real life.Love the crew.Love the story line.I could watch it all day even reruns
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY

I've seen just about every episode of SVU and I don't think anyone who watched the show can't. It's a great show and isn't too fake like a lot of other crime shows on tv
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, Florida

It's a classic. I have been watching since day 1 of this show. I like how every show is different, but also follows the character's outside lives. I miss Stabler though.
Kersti A.
Kersti A.

My absolute favorite! I very much prefer the episodes with Stabler in them. I am much less of a fans and am much less tempted to watch and episode without Stabler in it.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Pasco, Wa

I could watch every episode 100 times and still continue to watch them again. There is something about this show I just love. And I love the older episodes with stabler!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Concord, CA

Okay, Benson is Fabulous but just how many times can they put this woman in da get?? The activities g s always great but sometimes seems like they have run out of ideas.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL

This show never gets old, I got hooked from one of those weekends marathons that they often run. I have yet to watch the whole series but it is one of my favorite shows.
Sakiya L.
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC

I absolutely love this show, Olivia and Elliot keeps it going. It definitely is one of my all time favorite shows. Every time I think I've seen every episode I find more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now