Add a Photo

Photos (23)
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I can sit, and watch this show all day. I believe these are based on true stories, because every episode I've watched had the same exact stories on dateline.
Riley H.
Riley H.
Wilmington, NC
This is my all time favorite show. I love the characters, and even though it can be a bit predictable at times, it's one of my favorite shows to binge watch.
Nicki D.
Nicki D.
I love this show. Ice-T and Mariska Hargitay make this show a must watch for me. It sometimes portrays current events so that makes it even more interesting.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
My favorite show for over 15 years..I dvr all episodes to watch late at night and on my lazy days lol great show if you enjoy crime and law enforcement shows
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Hinesville, GA
This show is timeless and never gets old. Definitely the best Law and Order series. The characters are the best and the situations are the most entertaining.
Lucia P.
Lucia P.
Homestead, FL
This show is full of action, drama, and even some comedy. It gives you a glimpse into the lives of SVU police officers and keeps you on your toes throughout.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Long Beach, CA
This show keeps you hooked and love that every episode is different scenarios. But I feel even when I binge watch I can never catch up. Just so many episodes
Kennedy R.
Kennedy R.
Clayton, NC
This is what i want to be when I grow up
This show was the setting foundation for what I wanted to be. I continue to watch it! One of my very favorite shows!
Daneane J.
Daneane J.
Bronx, NY
This show is the absolute bomb. It's similar to criminal minds which I'm in love with but anyway the show is great. I even recite the intro when it comes on.
I first watched SVU a few years back and
Since then I've wanted to be a detective.
The characters have grown into me
And the cases make sense which is great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?