Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR

This show has been on forever and is still going strong. Literally one of my favorite shows and I think I've seen pretty much every episode. Acting is on point!
Lilliana R.
Lilliana R.
Grand Rapids, MI

This show is amazing. It may not be for everybody, but I also enjoy criminal minds and CSI as well. So if you also enjoy these shows, it may be for you as well.
Johnnie W.
Johnnie W.
Inkster, MI

This is literally the best show every, I am up to date and I'm really excited for the new season to begin I become glued to the TV once this show comes on haha.
Marlen O.
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ

Love every episode of law&order I watch all the time on my days off. Every case is intense and I'm always so in to it. I love the cast and Ice t is my favorite!!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Palmdale, CA

I watch Law & Order: SVU every single day. This show will never disappoint. Always really great story lines and I love how everything is so current. Must watch!
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Amarillo, TX

OH THE SUSPENSE. Also, makes me bawl like a small child with no candy. The plots are amazing and realistic (for the most part) and the characters are relatable!
Micah N.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY

I love watching this show I've watched it along time and I really love the new episodes. It also teaches you as a woman to always report. The actors are amazing
MONIQUE A C.
MONIQUE A C.
Round Rock, TX

This is hands down the best L&O they have ever had. I thought they were going to go down hill once Stabler left but it has yet to disappoint me! Love this show!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Holden, LA

I love lawn order SVU like it is amazing for people who like to watch detective and lawyers and all this work That please officers and detectives and lawyers do
Maddy B.
Maddy B.

It's awesome! I love the characters and the team how they work together is just cohesive and to me it feels like it could potentially be real. I love this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?