Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Charlotte, NC

I am addicted to watching all the Law and orders but SVU is my favorite. The connection between Liv and Elliot is awesome. If you watch it you will love it too.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL

I love this show. It's for sure my go to law and order. I do miss stabler but it's still my favorite. It may not be the same but I still pick it over the rest.
SoNia D.
SoNia D.
Enid, OK

I love this show I've been watching it for many years now and I don't get bored. Ive been watching all episodes again now that it's on Netflix and in loving it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Castlewood, VA

This show just pulls you into each and every episode. There are times I set down and look up and realized Ive sat there for 4 hours watching one after another.
Norma J.
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL

I personally enjoy this type of show. Solving crimes and seeing how the justice system somehow works. I know it's not realistic but still interesting to watch.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Duluth, GA

Episodes can be a hit repetitive, but great to watch when you're home sick. Episodes also have small underlying storylines for characters between each episode.
Maryum A.
Maryum A.
Howard Beach, NY

This will be my all time favorite show! I've loved this show since I was 13. It was such an intense show, and all the mystery made me want to keep on watching.
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

This show is addicting. I love seeing how the cases are solved and watching them catch the bad guys. Similar to CSI or NCIS. Good characters good plots always.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Charlotte, NC

Law and order has a very wide case load i like how personal they take every case and they have great acting really sells the story and the drama best out there
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Mentone, CA

I totally binge watched all like 17 seasons of this show and I literally cannot get enough. No two crimes are very similar and the character stories are great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now