Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
I've always been into crime shows and I actually want to go to law school to work with crimes similar to this. I love this show and I've watched it for years.
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Brandon, SD
This show is my favorite guilty pleasure for after my kids are in bed. The storylines are always interesting and it's nice to see the good guys win sometimes.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Caledonia, NY
Been a loyal fan for several years. I've seen every episode at least twice, and am counting the days until the new season. I will never get sick of this show!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Lakewood, NJ
Love it because it's played so true to life
I am always in suspen what will happen next
Love how it sadly doesn't always end happy ever after
Very true to life
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:36 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I rarely watch tv, but when I do 90% of the time I end up watching LAW & ORDER. I never get bored with it. Every episode in always interesting and insightful.
Mykalena S.
Mykalena S.
Seattle, WA
I love this show!!! I watch it on Netflix and I'm addicted. It's kinda scary sometimes and it freaks me out but it's so entertaining and I can't stop watcjing
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
Entertaining as always it is a classic TV show while still creating new episodes. It stays relevant by portraying current as well as classic real life issues.
Winter D.
Winter D.
Colo, IA
I've watched this show since I was young. I grew up watching it with my Mom and I love it. I love trying to figure what happened and who did it. Great actors.
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
I love this show, and think its awesome to watch and is very interesting. I enjoy the crime stories, and the cast is also amazing, and very good at their jobs
Riley H.
Riley H.
Wilmington, NC
This is my all time favorite show. I love the characters, and even though it can be a bit predictable at times, it's one of my favorite shows to binge watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?