Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales, New Mexico

I am a criminal justice major and this is one of my favorite shows that I love to watch! there are similar stories in the same world but this one always has good stories.
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Lawrence, KS

Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows! It's a great show to pick up and watch anywhere. You don't really need to know any prior plot to enjoy any certain episode!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ

I have been entrapped in this show since the beginning. I recently reached all of the seasons in Netflix. It is great. It always draws you In and it is always interesting
Erin
Erin
East Greenville, PA

I absolutely Iove this show! Every time I put it on, I find myself being absorbed into the story. I've never seen an episode that leaves me feeling bored or disappointed.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Sanford, ME

I've seen every episode of every season and it never fails to entertain. Story line is sometimes repetitive but the character subplots keep it fresh. Miss Elliott though!
Claire R.
Claire R.
Medina, OH

I love the show. I'm very intrigued by there acting and being into the story I've watched these shows so much that I've even thought about majoring into criminal justice.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA

This show captures your attention with a high level of serious content that you can really learn how to protect yourself in certain events should they ever happen to you.
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

Great show! I never watched it while it aired, I found it on Netflix and watched from the very beginning. Very interesting. Not a big fan of the latest season. Good cast.
Rosangel C.
Rosangel C.

one day was passing from one channel to another and I found the law and order since that day I loved it because I like the drama and more when it comes to crime and that
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Pasco, Wa

I could watch every episode 100 times and still continue to watch them again. There is something about this show I just love. And I love the older episodes with stabler!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now