Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Theresa T.
Theresa T.

Law & Order: SVU is a great show. If you want suspense and drama then watch this show. It gives you both. It has a lot of crime involved, but great acting in it.
sarah k.
sarah k.
South Elgin, IL

Love love love this show. The suspence has you on the edge of your seat. Some episodes hit close to home. Teaches you about scenarios that could happen to anyone
Cheyenna T.
Cheyenna T.
Buckeye, AZ

Seriously my favorite show. I absolutely love Oliva Benson and the values the show teaches. Though the show was better when Stabler was on it. It's a great show!
Paula S.
Paula S.
Staten Island, NY

I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started and love the writing and the acting. The actors are all wonderful and I know one of them personally, Bill Irwin.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX

This is a must see I didn't think I would like it but it keeps you on your toes constantly you never know what's going to happen. I feel in love with law&border.
Lisa Ann L.
Lisa Ann L.
Boca Raton FL

The only show I can watch on repeat so happy they added it to Netflix! Benson and stabler are the iconic detective partners and add in Ice T and it's perfection
jes c.
jes c.

I literally watch this show at least 5 times a day i will never get tired of this show. I highly recommend it. ps. I'm watching it rn as I'm writing this review
Lilliana R.
Lilliana R.
Grand Rapids, MI

This show is amazing. It may not be for everybody, but I also enjoy criminal minds and CSI as well. So if you also enjoy these shows, it may be for you as well.
Kea P.
Kea P.
Inglewood, CA

THIS SHOW IS THE TRUTH I CAN WATCH IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT SWITCHING THE CHANNEL. IT KEEPS YOU ENGAGED AND MY FAVORITE IS WHEN THEY CATCH SOMEONE IN A LIE.
Magdalena D.
Magdalena D.

This show is always on in the morning and I literally eat my breakfast while watching this. Its a great show. It's about solving crimes and it very interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?