BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
Very awesome program. Great acting, exciting stories, and good acting. The show deals with sad and often tragic subject matter, but it also exposes this dramatic underbelly of society. It is quite similar to other Law & Order programming, but focused on special victims of sexual assault/abuse. I would recommend it to others.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this show. Benson and Stabler are such relatable characters and great actors. The emotion they show with the victims is so real that I often forget I'm watching a TV show instead of a real SVU department. I can binge watch this show for days. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good crime drama.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Hunt Valley, MD
DUN DUN. Funny that this is even something to review, but how can I pass it up!! This show is a classic - always exciting to watch and story lines maintain diversity despite years and years on tv. Not exactly the lightest and happiest of shows, but gripping and pulls you in. One of those shows I can always turn on and enjoy.
Emma E.
Emma E.
North Hollywood, CA
I've been watching the show for over a decade. I love it so much! This show always keeps me on my toes; it's engaging, it's mysterious. I love cop shows and this one is so well done. Sometimes the acting from guest actors isn't really superb, but overall the main cast and their guest stars are great. I never miss an episode.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN
Law and Order SVU is a really interesting show. I like the different cases they portray, the characters and how some of the stories are pulled from the headlines. It's never got a predictable ending and there's always a twist. If you haven't seen SVU yet (where have you been?!) I would absolutely recommend you check it out.
Lanette H.
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI
If you are into crime solving, investigating, thrillers than you will love this show. Special Victims Unit is based on things that happen in real life, kind of like Saturday Night Live on crime. Of course, I have my favorite cast members. This is what I recommend when I want to watch, serious, entertaining television drama!
danielle k.
danielle k.
Darien, IL
I am obsessed with this show! It is not really one to watch around young children though. This is a show that depicts a police unit that investigates horrible crimes. They do a great job at showing what goes on behind the scenes at a police station, and that it is not all cut throat like the other shows try to convince you.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this show and have seen every episode. However, it does have it's share of issues. It can be quite soapy at times and occasionally likes to slap you in the face with the lessons and opinions it's trying to impart. Overall though, I like the stories, I like the cast and I will continue to watch until it is fully over.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I appreciate the show's ability to adapt over the years in spite of the loss of major characters. Where other shows would have fallen apart, SVU remains current "stories ripped from the headlines" and is still kinda predicable in layout but I don't always call the outcome. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is always slaying!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Green Sea, SC
Love Law & Order. Have been watching since I was little. Just recently caught up on all the seasons thanks to Netflix and Hulu. Went back and watch seasons 10 and up in order to make sure I did not miss a thing. I love, it is not a normal show with a basic plot and setting, it has mulitple plots and story lines through out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?