Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara H.
Sara H.
Georgetown

I've had always semi watched this show but it wasn't until I got married that I became a religious watcher. My husband is obsessed with any show that deals with crime or medicine haha. This show is like Criminal Mind, Law & Order but we love the special victims aspect. We watch the entire season and can't wait until it comes on again!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

Thai show is so addicting, when you run into a marathon playing on cable TV might as well clear your schedule from the day. It's suspenseful and always has you guessing what will happen next. I love to hate the fact that sometimes the good guys don't always win. It makes the show unpredictable and realistic. The cast is great as well!
Paige K.
Paige K.
Palatine, IL

This show can be very formulaic, but because of the content I find it a good show to watch when I'm not in the mood to pay a great amount of attention to the show, but want something going on in the background of whatever else I'm doing. It's also got an incredibly large amount of seasons so it's easy to marathon without interruption.
Leah R.
Leah R.

Really great show! It's based off of true crimes in NYC so it can get super creepy to seethe sorts of things that happen in NYC to people. But it's addicting and the acting is on point. Plus there are so many episodes! You can sit back for a long weekend and never run out of episodes. The lead detective is a tough chick! She's awesome
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.

This is another one of my favorite shows, the awesome thing it's that this show it's not like other shows its very unique, and there actors are amazing! I have tons and tons of favorite scenes I cant pick a favorite! I would totally recommend this to everyone even if you don't like jail criminal things it's an awesome show after all!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA

I cannot say enough about this show. I first saw it when I was a child with my aunt and I've been hooked ever since. This is one of those shows that you can actually watch reruns and might not remember what happens which makes it like you're watching it all over again! If you haven't seen Law & Order: SVU YOU'RE MISSING OUT BOG TIME!
Sami M.
Sami M.
Orange, CA

SVU is the kind of show that is somehow always on, and if you're home you're probably watching it. I have no idea what makes it so good, but there's always an interesting story happening and you kind of just get drawn into it. No it isn't rave-worthy, but somehow it's still one of my favorites. It's the show you can't help but enjoy.
kimberly t.
kimberly t.
helsby

I have watched this show for years and it gets better and better. I love that it's still "ripped from the headlines". I really get into episodes and I have come to get so attached to the characters. It's exciting, I appreciate the way they represent issues in the news or society, and I think it's really well acted. It's a great show!
Dana O.
Dana O.

Anyone who knows me knows my obsession with Law & Order SVU. I can never choose an exact perfect episode because each episode every season leaves me feeling a different way. There have been many times where I wanted to change my career choice because of this show, HAHA! If you haven't already, start this show! You. Will. Get. HOOKED.
Lara G.
Lara G.
Austin, TX

I think I might be addicted to this TV show and am not ashamed. Been watching on and off (mainly on during holiday marathons or when we can't agree on anything else) since high school and it still turns out good episodes now. Not sure what goes into the human psyche to enjoy this show as much as I do, but Olivia Benson slays all day.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now