Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Christine K.
Christine K.

Law & Order: SVU is always so intense and so good! Love the characters and am always on the edge of my seat. It's eye opening and scary sometimes to see that these things happen but it's also great to bring awareness to the public through this show as it seems to show not only what we see in the news but kind of the back story.
Keyanna J.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN

I know it's kind of crazy is you leaving a 5-star rating to a show that's about gruesome and horrific crimes but which detective like Elliot and Olivia and the crazy stories that they saw and how its real-life grit you can't help but to be drawn in every episode it's something new it's something and it's something that is real
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Sacramento, CA

Oh My. Where do you start with this!? Regardless of how many seasons the show has been on it continues to push the limits and the barriers. They regularly tie in current events which I really enjoy. The cast is very dynamic and works well together. I suggest if you like intensity and to be on the edge of your seat to watch it!
Tina A.
Tina A.
Harleysville, PA

I have been watching this show for years, and it never gets any less good. Always keeps your attention, and is not always for the faint of heart, but never fails to tell a thrilling and gripping story and keep me coming back for more and more! Plus with 14 seasons and counting, the possibilities for binge watching are endless.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Modesto

I love Law and order,have been watching it since I was a child with my dad.Now as an adult I watch it with my S/O. SVU is my favorite out of all the Law and orders they have made,I wish they would add more true stories just change the names.that would be really cool.I love a lot of their older episodes they feel more authentic.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

WHO DOESN'T LOVE IT WHEN AN SVU MARATHON COMES ON?! (Actually probably my boyfriend, he hates the show, but whatever.) SVU is my favorite from the Law & Order series, it has more to do with personal crimes than the other L&Os. It's top notch crime drama, and all the actors are great (and yes, I'm including Ice T in that lol!).
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Jacksonville , Nc

I could honestly watch this show all day long if my husband would let me(:
This show is so real to life, has so many situations that can really happen in real life. The detectives are great. They risk their lifes just to save others lifes. They try to understand them and see why they do the things they do . LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW
Kaley K.
Kaley K.

Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite shows to watch now. I recently started watching older episodes on Netflix and I was reminded why I was hooked on the show from before. It's one of those shows you want to keep on watching and can't stop watching. Every episode is different but some our continuations of previous episodes.
Michael J.
Michael J.
Farmington, MN

Another great TV show that will have you on the edge of your seat, talking to the tv. This show will have you thinking your a lawyer. It walks a very fine, line between TV and reality. Great cast, great stories. It's a police show where the detectives work with these perverted, crime cases. It will definitely get you thinking.
Essence T.
Essence T.
Essexville

The best show of it's kind!! At 20 years old, I can honestly say my favorite episodes are the ones from the 90s. It's a show I could never get sick of, and love that it's still going today! I will say, however, after becoming a mom, there are a few episodes that now strike a nerve that didn't before. Not for sensitive people.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now