Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
I have been watching SVU for years and will continue until it ends. Each episode leaves you wanting who did it and how will it end. I am always impressed with myself when I can guess the conclusion of the episode. I'm not big into detective shows but SVU is an exception there is mystery, sitcom, and comedic parts all in one.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
Very awesome program. Great acting, exciting stories, and good acting. The show deals with sad and often tragic subject matter, but it also exposes this dramatic underbelly of society. It is quite similar to other Law & Order programming, but focused on special victims of sexual assault/abuse. I would recommend it to others.
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
The world's greatest show to binge-watch. SVU is perfect for a lazy Saturday/Sunday marathon on the couch. The characters are engaging and the storylines, though sometimes quite similar, always keep me interested. I think SVU can hit some hard to watch subjects in a way that keeps people interested without crossing the line.
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA
I love this show i have been watching it since i was a little kid in my moms room that how i had started watching it and then it made me realize that i had wanted to study criminal justice.. i love watching the is i am watching it as I'm typing this.. ilove that it gives off as to what is actually happining in the world today
Lanette H.
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI
If you are into crime solving, investigating, thrillers than you will love this show. Special Victims Unit is based on things that happen in real life, kind of like Saturday Night Live on crime. Of course, I have my favorite cast members. This is what I recommend when I want to watch, serious, entertaining television drama!
danielle k.
danielle k.
Darien, IL
I am obsessed with this show! It is not really one to watch around young children though. This is a show that depicts a police unit that investigates horrible crimes. They do a great job at showing what goes on behind the scenes at a police station, and that it is not all cut throat like the other shows try to convince you.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN
Law and Order SVU is a really interesting show. I like the different cases they portray, the characters and how some of the stories are pulled from the headlines. It's never got a predictable ending and there's always a twist. If you haven't seen SVU yet (where have you been?!) I would absolutely recommend you check it out.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
Love Law & Order. Have been watching since I was little. Just recently caught up on all the seasons thanks to Netflix and Hulu. Went back and watch seasons 10 and up in order to make sure I did not miss a thing. I love, it is not a normal show with a basic plot and setting, it has mulitple plots and story lines through out.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Henderson, NV
This has always been my favorite show. I can't explain it, sometimes I think people with similar pasts are intrigued by this show. Seeing bad people brought to justice, that is. It is highly entertaining to me, and I could watch it over and over. It is my favorite show. I am glad it has lasted this long (this many seasons).
Moriah A.
Moriah A.
Charlotte, NC
This is literally my favorite show of all time ! I literally watch this show back to back from the time I wake up until it's time for bed. I can never get enough of this show it feels so real like you are apart of it and you feel for the victims . I highly recommend this show to people who love mysterious and stopping crime
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?