BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA
I love this show i have been watching it since i was a little kid in my moms room that how i had started watching it and then it made me realize that i had wanted to study criminal justice.. i love watching the is i am watching it as I'm typing this.. ilove that it gives off as to what is actually happining in the world today
Stacy G.
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching SVU for years and will continue until it ends. Each episode leaves you wanting who did it and how will it end. I am always impressed with myself when I can guess the conclusion of the episode. I'm not big into detective shows but SVU is an exception there is mystery, sitcom, and comedic parts all in one.
Emma E.
North Hollywood, CA
I've been watching the show for over a decade. I love it so much! This show always keeps me on my toes; it's engaging, it's mysterious. I love cop shows and this one is so well done. Sometimes the acting from guest actors isn't really superb, but overall the main cast and their guest stars are great. I never miss an episode.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
Always on the edge, always pushing the envelope, Law and Order: SVU is second only to the original Law and Order. Complex portrayal of characters, despite its extreme content, believable story lines, excellent transition from police to judicial system, outlining the complexities of the legal system flawlessly. A must watch.
Vanessa S.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Law and Order: SVU truly is an addicting show. The drama and comedy will have you hooked. Once you start it, you can't stop watching it. Each episode is a new case and the thrill gets better and better. The actors are also very good. I highly recommend this show to anyone who like shows that have to do mystery or criminals.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this show and have seen every episode. However, it does have it's share of issues. It can be quite soapy at times and occasionally likes to slap you in the face with the lessons and opinions it's trying to impart. Overall though, I like the stories, I like the cast and I will continue to watch until it is fully over.
danielle k.
Darien, IL
I am obsessed with this show! It is not really one to watch around young children though. This is a show that depicts a police unit that investigates horrible crimes. They do a great job at showing what goes on behind the scenes at a police station, and that it is not all cut throat like the other shows try to convince you.
Samantha G.
Henderson, NV
This has always been my favorite show. I can't explain it, sometimes I think people with similar pasts are intrigued by this show. Seeing bad people brought to justice, that is. It is highly entertaining to me, and I could watch it over and over. It is my favorite show. I am glad it has lasted this long (this many seasons).
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI
If you are into crime solving, investigating, thrillers than you will love this show. Special Victims Unit is based on things that happen in real life, kind of like Saturday Night Live on crime. Of course, I have my favorite cast members. This is what I recommend when I want to watch, serious, entertaining television drama!
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
Love Law & Order. Have been watching since I was little. Just recently caught up on all the seasons thanks to Netflix and Hulu. Went back and watch seasons 10 and up in order to make sure I did not miss a thing. I love, it is not a normal show with a basic plot and setting, it has mulitple plots and story lines through out.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?