Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

I am so incredibly obsessed with this show. I've been watching it for years (yes I'm still bitter about Christopher Meloni leaving the show) and haven't stopped!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA

This show is addicting, I'm hooked, I record svu on my dvr and watch it almost daily, even my husband enjoys watching it as well, Olivia is my favorite detective
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Riverside, CA

This is one of the best crime shows on television. The plot gets better and you start love all the characters. And the crimes in each episode are never the same.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.

I love this show. I cry every single episode! Police officers go through heck every single day and the decisions and choices they are faced with are just hard...
Marisa D.
Marisa D.

If you like NCIS, CSI, or Criminal Minds you will most likely find this show somewhat interesting. My friend got me watching it and I find the show very amusing.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA

This show is very interesting ! I watch it all the time. The actors are very good. There is a lot of episodes. It is a good TV show. I recommend it to everyone !
sarah k.
sarah k.
South Elgin, IL

Love love love this show. The suspence has you on the edge of your seat. Some episodes hit close to home. Teaches you about scenarios that could happen to anyone
Kalli G.
Kalli G.
New Orleans, LA

such a great show. i really miss stabler though, he was the best part of the show. really good if you like other crime shows like chicago pd, criminal minds, etc
Cheyenna T.
Cheyenna T.
Buckeye, AZ

Seriously my favorite show. I absolutely love Oliva Benson and the values the show teaches. Though the show was better when Stabler was on it. It's a great show!
Theresa T.
Theresa T.

Law & Order: SVU is a great show. If you want suspense and drama then watch this show. It gives you both. It has a lot of crime involved, but great acting in it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?