Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX

Truth be told...I hate that Ton Ton sound in between scenes but being my husband loves this show I have found myself watching it for hours. Trying to solve the crime! Lol
This such a good show!!! It keeps you wanting more! Sometimes it can be heartbreaking and have you think it's a real life situation. I could watch this show all day long.
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ

I love this show so much. I love the characters and scenarios and everything else they have to offer. This show is a great way to pass time and it is an attention grabber
Amethyst V.
Amethyst V.
Brooklyn, NY

Once this was awesome. The beginning seasons had great character chemistry and development. In recent years with the changing staff, it's lost much of what made it great.
AshLey R.
AshLey R.
Boston, MA

The best show ever. Everyone should watch this show. So informative on what happens in the real life as far as crimes, what goes down in the criminal justice system, etc.
DeJanir G.
DeJanir G.
Philadelphia, PA

This is one of my all time favorite tv shows. simply gets better with each and every season, love the suspense and entertainment value. Always look forward to new seasons
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
Chaparral, NM

My mom is in love with this show we always watch it on her TV i think she has seen most of the episodes my sister also loves it because she want to work in a job like that
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA

This show captures your attention with a high level of serious content that you can really learn how to protect yourself in certain events should they ever happen to you.
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Lawrence, KS

Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows! It's a great show to pick up and watch anywhere. You don't really need to know any prior plot to enjoy any certain episode!
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

Great show! I never watched it while it aired, I found it on Netflix and watched from the very beginning. Very interesting. Not a big fan of the latest season. Good cast.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now