Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Brighton, MI

Have been watching from the start and absolutely love it! It's great to out on during the day and have as background picture and noise too. It's always my go to
Lisa Ann L.
Lisa Ann L.
Boca Raton FL

The only show I can watch on repeat so happy they added it to Netflix! Benson and stabler are the iconic detective partners and add in Ice T and it's perfection
Erin B.
Erin B.
Charleston, Illinoi

Possibly the best drama on television. Its been around for so long for a reason. There's not one bad episode. I just wish Stabler and Benson were still a thing.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR

This show has been on forever and is still going strong. Literally one of my favorite shows and I think I've seen pretty much every episode. Acting is on point!
Haleigh H.
Haleigh H.
Norcross, GA

Favorite show, can't get enough of this and criminal minds. Loving it, and I have since the first season!! I binge watch this when I'm bored of everything else.
Kea P.
Kea P.
Inglewood, CA

THIS SHOW IS THE TRUTH I CAN WATCH IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT SWITCHING THE CHANNEL. IT KEEPS YOU ENGAGED AND MY FAVORITE IS WHEN THEY CATCH SOMEONE IN A LIE.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this show. The change of cast was a getting used to. It's still great to watch. I like to see if my predictions were correct about the criminals and all.
Lilliana P.
Lilliana P.
Grand Rapids, MI

This show is amazing. It may not be for everybody, but I also enjoy criminal minds and CSI as well. So if you also enjoy these shows, it may be for you as well.
Emily D.
Emily D.

My mom got me into this show when I was less than ten. I am 18 now and I still binge watch and watch the new shows with her. It is a great drama and crime show!
Marlen O.
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ

Love every episode of law&order I watch all the time on my days off. Every case is intense and I'm always so in to it. I love the cast and Ice t is my favorite!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now