Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Angela D.
Angela D.
I like is it's a nice show that's keeps me in suspense. The soties are always different and interesting, so far it's my favorite show to watch in the evening.
Julianne N.
Julianne N.
North Brunswick, NJ
This is my all time favorite show. I love how many seasons there are. I don't think I've even watched every episode. There is always a new episode coming out.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Riverhead, NY
It is good. I miss the old ones but like with the rest the show must go on. I will watch the new ones here and there and they are still extremely entertaining
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
This show can be hard to stomach sometimes, but I just think the cast and crew they have is incredible and I've never seen an episode that doesn't rope me in.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
Oct. 9, 2016, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is the best! it never disappoints. The story lines are always new and entertaining. It's real life crime with a dramatic and romantic spin mixed in.
Aliyah O.
Aliyah O.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I get so into it once it first comes on. There is always a different story in every episode. I never get bored watching any of the episodes.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I really like this series. There are a wide variety of scenarios and it leaves you trying to figure out "who dunnit?" This is one of my favorite crime dramas.
melissa i.
melissa i.
Fresno, CA
This has been my favorite show since I was a kid I love it so much I don't want it to ever end I'm sad they got rid of munch but with 17 seasons I can see why
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Saint Petersburg, FL
So happy that this show has been on for so long because I don't know what I'd do without it. Coming home and watching this is one of my favorite things to do.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
I've always been into crime shows and I actually want to go to law school to work with crimes similar to this. I love this show and I've watched it for years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?