Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amethyst V.
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY

Once this was awesome. The beginning seasons had great character chemistry and development. In recent years with the changing staff, it's lost much of what made it great.
Jasmyn W.
Jasmyn W.
Jackson, OH

My favorite crime show! Love the characters, the acting and the storyline of each show. It's similar to CSI, Criminal Minds and those type of shows. I recommend watching!
Dani S.
Dani S.
Ridgeley, WV

So addictive. Watched 2 or 3 seasons in a weekend! And after that its all I watched until completely caught up. It gives you insight to each character as the story grows!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Watford City, ND

Always a good show. Takes real life situations but lessens the horrific nature enough that the average person can watch, while still stressing the awfulness of the crime.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This show is amazing. Always keeps me on the edge of my seat even after so many seasons! It is a great cast, although they have lost some really great ones along the way!
mayra l.
mayra l.

Pienso que es una buena forma de instruirte con respecto a como se aplica la ley en otros países procedimientos que utilizan para identificar es una serie muy entretenida
This such a good show!!! It keeps you wanting more! Sometimes it can be heartbreaking and have you think it's a real life situation. I could watch this show all day long.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Yakima, WA

I have been a long time fan of law and order. I will continue watching the reruns as long as they are aired. You almost feel like you know the main characters personally.
Giovana R.
Giovana R.
Compton

It's a very good show. I love how dramatic it is and it's very good at taking you along for the ride. Like telling you the stage of the investigation and where they're at
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ

I love this show so much. I love the characters and scenarios and everything else they have to offer. This show is a great way to pass time and it is an attention grabber
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now