Add a Photo

Photos (23)
aly g.
aly g.
Edinburg , Tx
Olivia Benson is my girl. Yes sometimes I'm like what are you doing? But i love her. The show is amazing. Always keeps me on my toes. Love the suspense of it.
Areli A.
Areli A.
Bridgeport, CT
This show is so amazing even though the things that go on in it are horrible the actors do such an amazing job at making it seem real and i love that so much.
melissa i.
melissa i.
Fresno, CA
This has been my favorite show since I was a kid I love it so much I don't want it to ever end I'm sad they got rid of munch but with 17 seasons I can see why
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am obsessed with this TV show. I'd have to say I've literally watched every single episode. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ every day when I get off of work this is my to go show.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milford, IN
This has become my new addition on TV. As we have not had many new shows to watch, I have been watching the reruns of SVU. I enjoy the acting and story lines.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
Oct. 4, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Although it's all dramatized to seem more than what it is I like how they base their stories from real situations and that they don't always find the bad guy.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Dyersburg, TN
One of my favorite series mainly for the workers who go through so much but still work to help victims and the world in general improve their lives and safety
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Saint Petersburg, FL
So happy that this show has been on for so long because I don't know what I'd do without it. Coming home and watching this is one of my favorite things to do.
Micheela S.
Micheela S.
Alva, OK
I LOVE this show! I try to re-watch as many re-runs as I can!! I have tried to watch the other "Law and Orders" but nothing can compare to the actors in SVU!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
One of the best shows ever. No debate. I watch every rerun and every new episode . I live for the marathons even if it's a bunch of episodes I've already seen
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?