Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Raena C.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY

I think everyone has an obsession with law and order, no matter which season. This one is my favorite, it's the most real and heart wrenching and also addictive!
Angella R.
Angella R.
Brick, NJ

My all time favorite television show i love the cast the stories are current and up to date this show keeps you intrigued and your mind running written very well
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN

When you have a day to yourself, and you can stay in bed, this is it. I can binge watch this all day. As a matter fact it's on right now as I write this. Love it
Theresa T.
Theresa T.

Law & Order: SVU is a great show. If you want suspense and drama then watch this show. It gives you both. It has a lot of crime involved, but great acting in it.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX

Gut wrenching and heart warming all in one. Take a look inside the Special Victims Unit and go along for the ride as they solve crimes and put away the bad guys.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pinnacle, NC

I love This show growing up it was a time for us to spend family time together. My mom always had me come watch this on tv with her after my dad would go to bed.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Woodland Hills, CA

SVU I got to say one of my favorite crime shows ever I got my mom into the series now we have mother daughter nights watching the show absolute absolute favorite
Elexis C.
Elexis C.

LOVE this show. Been watching it for years and don't even get tired of the reruns. Makes you really think about all the dangers we and the police face every day.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA

This show is very interesting ! I watch it all the time. The actors are very good. There is a lot of episodes. It is a good TV show. I recommend it to everyone !
Cheyenna T.
Cheyenna T.
Buckeye, AZ

Seriously my favorite show. I absolutely love Oliva Benson and the values the show teaches. Though the show was better when Stabler was on it. It's a great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?