Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jacqualyn C.
Jacqualyn C.
Andalusia, AL

I love suspense shows that keep you wondering who the bad guy is or what's going to happen. This show certainly does that. I love the actors and the story lines.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.

If you like NCIS, CSI, or Criminal Minds you will most likely find this show somewhat interesting. My friend got me watching it and I find the show very amusing.
Kea P.
Kea P.
Inglewood, CA

THIS SHOW IS THE TRUTH I CAN WATCH IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT SWITCHING THE CHANNEL. IT KEEPS YOU ENGAGED AND MY FAVORITE IS WHEN THEY CATCH SOMEONE IN A LIE.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Palmdale, CA

I watch Law & Order: SVU every single day. This show will never disappoint. Always really great story lines and I love how everything is so current. Must watch!
Marlen O.
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ

Love every episode of law&order I watch all the time on my days off. Every case is intense and I'm always so in to it. I love the cast and Ice t is my favorite!!
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.

Omg. I could do marathon after marathon of this show. Actually, I have! Love the detectives and all the guest actors they have. I've cried watching this before.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Nampa, ID

I've watched these since I was 12 or so! I enjoyed the suspense and still do! And of course trying to see who did the crime before the detectives figure it out!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV

Love the show Detectives who are part of the Special Victims Unit investigate crimes against the vulnerable. While the focus of other shows in the "Law & Order"
Lilliana P.
Lilliana P.
Grand Rapids, MI

This show is amazing. It may not be for everybody, but I also enjoy criminal minds and CSI as well. So if you also enjoy these shows, it may be for you as well.
Micah N.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY

I love watching this show I've watched it along time and I really love the new episodes. It also teaches you as a woman to always report. The actors are amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now