10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of my favorite shows in the world. i think i have watched every episode no joke. It is similar in the way of it being a crime show but yet still original.
Although it's all dramatized to seem more than what it is I like how they base their stories from real situations and that they don't always find the bad guy.
This show can be hard to stomach sometimes, but I just think the cast and crew they have is incredible and I've never seen an episode that doesn't rope me in.
I like to see this series, the little TV time rather see this type of program opens the imagination on some issues that you do not often see in the day to day
I've been watching this show for years. I've seen many characters come and go. I personally enjoy the character development and spin on real life new stories.
I like is it's a nice show that's keeps me in suspense. The soties are always different and interesting, so far it's my favorite show to watch in the evening.
One of my favorite series mainly for the workers who go through so much but still work to help victims and the world in general improve their lives and safety
This show is the best! it never disappoints. The story lines are always new and entertaining. It's real life crime with a dramatic and romantic spin mixed in.
I've always been into crime shows and I actually want to go to law school to work with crimes similar to this. I love this show and I've watched it for years.
One of the best shows ever. No debate. I watch every rerun and every new episode . I live for the marathons even if it's a bunch of episodes I've already seen
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos