Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA

Wow! Love this show! It's a little messed up at times, but that hasn't stopped me and many other from watching for over 17 years! I love this show and everything about it!
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.

Muy buena porque me ayuda a conocer un poco sobre las leyes, tiene buenos actores y actrices, he aprendido mucho sobre las investigaciones sobre temas judiciales y penales
Christina F.
Christina F.
West Covina, CA

This show always has me on my toes and keeps me wanting to watch the next episode and the next and the next! Displays real life issues and things don't always go your way.
Giovana R.
Giovana R.
Compton

It's a very good show. I love how dramatic it is and it's very good at taking you along for the ride. Like telling you the stage of the investigation and where they're at
Lanorea A.
Lanorea A.
Raeford, NC

Best show ever , if you're into criminal investigating and and detective work this is the show for you , I've been watching this show for a very long time and I love it .
Anabel S.
Anabel S.

I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIE. ITS TEACHES YOU OF HOW TO DEFEND YOUR SELF OUTTHERE. THIS SHOW GAVE ME STRENGTH TO SAID " HEY DUDE, I DONT WANNA DO THIS YOU CANT DONT FORCE ME"
Jasmyn W.
Jasmyn W.
Jackson, OH

My favorite crime show! Love the characters, the acting and the storyline of each show. It's similar to CSI, Criminal Minds and those type of shows. I recommend watching!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Philadelphia , Pa

There is no better show to binge watch with your best friends on a day off. It's interesting and real and it hooks you from the first scene. A must see if you love drama.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mclean, VA

Longest running show that I've kept up with. After Elliot left I was worried it would go downhill but it's gotten really good and they've gotten creative with the scripts
Dani S.
Dani S.
Ridgeley, WV

So addictive. Watched 2 or 3 seasons in a weekend! And after that its all I watched until completely caught up. It gives you insight to each character as the story grows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now