10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,124 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. It's for sure my go to law and order. I do miss stabler but it's still my favorite. It may not be the same but I still pick it over the rest.
I LOVE this show! I try to re-watch as many re-runs as I can!! I have tried to watch the other "Law and Orders" but nothing can compare to the actors in SVU!!
It is good. I miss the old ones but like with the rest the show must go on. I will watch the new ones here and there and they are still extremely entertaining
I've been watching this show for years. I've seen many characters come and go. I personally enjoy the character development and spin on real life new stories.
I really like this series. There are a wide variety of scenarios and it leaves you trying to figure out "who dunnit?" This is one of my favorite crime dramas.
This is my all time favorite show. I love how many seasons there are. I don't think I've even watched every episode. There is always a new episode coming out.
I am obsessed with this TV show. I'd have to say I've literally watched every single episode. 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 every day when I get off of work this is my to go show.
One of my favorite shows in the world. i think i have watched every episode no joke. It is similar in the way of it being a crime show but yet still original.
I like to see this series, the little TV time rather see this type of program opens the imagination on some issues that you do not often see in the day to day
This show can be hard to stomach sometimes, but I just think the cast and crew they have is incredible and I've never seen an episode that doesn't rope me in.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos