10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,148 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of my favorite series mainly for the workers who go through so much but still work to help victims and the world in general improve their lives and safety
I am obsessed with this TV show. I'd have to say I've literally watched every single episode. 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 every day when I get off of work this is my to go show.
This show can be hard to stomach sometimes, but I just think the cast and crew they have is incredible and I've never seen an episode that doesn't rope me in.
I like to see this series, the little TV time rather see this type of program opens the imagination on some issues that you do not often see in the day to day
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I get so into it once it first comes on. There is always a different story in every episode. I never get bored watching any of the episodes.
It is good. I miss the old ones but like with the rest the show must go on. I will watch the new ones here and there and they are still extremely entertaining
Nerve-wracking! I stay watching this on netflix! Every must watch this show! All the stories are different and you just don't know whats going to happen next!
So happy that this show has been on for so long because I don't know what I'd do without it. Coming home and watching this is one of my favorite things to do.
I've always been into crime shows and I actually want to go to law school to work with crimes similar to this. I love this show and I've watched it for years.
I really like this series. There are a wide variety of scenarios and it leaves you trying to figure out "who dunnit?" This is one of my favorite crime dramas.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos