Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Polk City, FL

Truly has to be my second favorite show love this show so thrilling have seen the entires series a billion times and I still don't get tired of it love this show
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Las Vegas, NV

Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite nighttime shows to watch. Good actors, there's usually a special guest star, and the plotlines are always very interesting.
Elexis C.
Elexis C.

LOVE this show. Been watching it for years and don't even get tired of the reruns. Makes you really think about all the dangers we and the police face every day.
Erikah V.
Erikah V.

Love this! gives you such a thriller! and so great actors and shows lots of crimes and murders which is so cool makes you want to join the criminal justice field
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX

Gut wrenching and heart warming all in one. Take a look inside the Special Victims Unit and go along for the ride as they solve crimes and put away the bad guys.
Angela C.
Angela C.

This series has been on forever. I love that it always comes up with new story lines and the outcome is mostly great. The main characters are great on this show.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Woodland Hills, CA

SVU I got to say one of my favorite crime shows ever I got my mom into the series now we have mother daughter nights watching the show absolute absolute favorite
Emily H.
Emily H.
Selinsgrove, PA

SVU is the only Law and Order I will watch. It has great actors and is super suspenseful. I love how a lot of the episodes relate to real life. I love this show!
Chloé
Chloé

One of my favorite TV series. Love the cast. The only law and order I keep up with. I enjoy how there isn't always a perfect ending, it makes it more realistic.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pinnacle, NC

I love This show growing up it was a time for us to spend family time together. My mom always had me come watch this on tv with her after my dad would go to bed.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?