Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angella R.
Angella R.
Brick, NJ

My all time favorite television show i love the cast the stories are current and up to date this show keeps you intrigued and your mind running written very well
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Vero Beach, FL

Classic TV drama! I love trying to put the pieces together with the show. Emotional story lines and love when a well written villain plays into multiple episodes
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX

This is a must see I didn't think I would like it but it keeps you on your toes constantly you never know what's going to happen. I feel in love with law&border.
Dionne B.
Dionne B.
Pompano Beach, Florida

Although this show has been running for several seasons the cases are thrilling and has a great balance between investigations and the legal aspect of the cases.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA

This show is very interesting ! I watch it all the time. The actors are very good. There is a lot of episodes. It is a good TV show. I recommend it to everyone !
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Riverside, CA

This is one of the best crime shows on television. The plot gets better and you start love all the characters. And the crimes in each episode are never the same.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pinnacle, NC

I love This show growing up it was a time for us to spend family time together. My mom always had me come watch this on tv with her after my dad would go to bed.
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Brighton, MI

Have been watching from the start and absolutely love it! It's great to out on during the day and have as background picture and noise too. It's always my go to
Johnnie W.
Johnnie W.
Inkster, MI

This is literally the best show every, I am up to date and I'm really excited for the new season to begin I become glued to the TV once this show comes on haha.
Lilliana P.
Lilliana P.
Grand Rapids, MI

This show is amazing. It may not be for everybody, but I also enjoy criminal minds and CSI as well. So if you also enjoy these shows, it may be for you as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now