Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alice M.
Alice M.
Fort Wayne, IN

Watch this since I was a little kid.... my favorite character on this is Olivia... sometimes it makes me sad and it makes me happy when that bed people get caught
Brittnie A.
Brittnie A.

I like Law & Order: SVU right after the original. I just binge watched the 16th season on Netflix last week. Really good series, but I'm still upset Stabler left.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Warsaw, KY

I have seen every episode of SVU. I have watched it since I was a teenager. Whenever I see it on I tend to always watch it even if I have seen the episode before.
Sojata F.
Sojata F.
Syracuse, NY

You can never go wrong. You never watched it. You are missing out. It's a great show. There is nothing bad about this show. Its uses real life events on the show.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN

I'm so addicted to this show. I love how realistic it is. Detective Benson is my favorite character! I love the show because they always serve justice in the end.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Spring, TX

He actually has based on actual stories and I like the characters each one can hold their own and I also like when you have to stop and get Justice forthe victim.
Shelbie A.
Shelbie A.

This is a really good show, personally I like the NCIS shows better but if I can't find one of those I always turn it to SVU and I can sit and watch it for hours.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.

Law & Order: SVU is a great show. If you want suspense and drama then watch this show. It gives you both. It has a lot of crime involved, but great acting in it.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA

Love this show, always been a fan of cop/police/medical type shows! this is one of my goes to from showing up till now, I love it and will never stop watching it!
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX

This is a must see I didn't think I would like it but it keeps you on your toes constantly you never know what's going to happen. I feel in love with law&border.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now