Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Haverhill, MA
Oh man, this is the kind of show I can binge on over and over. It's dramatic but very true to life. I love it when they take stories right from real headlines.
Kenia Gabriela T.
Kenia Gabriela T.

I love this series , drama , history ... I love realism always hooked every night with new chapters ... always leave you thinking about life and the world ....
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Best cop show there is. Been on TV for years and still going strong, never a dull moment on this show and the episodes relate to real life events and concerns.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Westford, MA
This is a great show to binge watch when you have en entire Sunday to yourself. No two episodes are the same and they always keep you on the edge of your seat.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Castlewood, VA
This show just pulls you into each and every episode. There are times I set down and look up and realized Ive sat there for 4 hours watching one after another.
Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
This show is very nice, i love the cases, very interesting and tough, the actors and actress are very professionals and looks very simmilar to real detectives.
Maryke L.
Maryke L.
Cleveland, TN
Ooooooh this is one of my favorite programs to watch.
I usually start and a couple of episodes down the line my kids start complaining that I'm hogging the TV.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this show. It's for sure my go to law and order. I do miss stabler but it's still my favorite. It may not be the same but I still pick it over the rest.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
El Paso, TX
Oct. 1, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like seeing shows like these because they actually keep me entertained and don't put me to sleep and it always has me trying to figure out who the bad guy is
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?