Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dionne B.
Dionne B.
Pompano Beach, Florida

Although this show has been running for several seasons the cases are thrilling and has a great balance between investigations and the legal aspect of the cases.
sarah k.
sarah k.
South Elgin, IL

Love love love this show. The suspence has you on the edge of your seat. Some episodes hit close to home. Teaches you about scenarios that could happen to anyone
Jolene T.
Jolene T.
North Logan

One of my favorite shows. I love the drama and the story lines that they show. The actors do a great job and you can't help but fall in love with the characters.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA

This show is very interesting ! I watch it all the time. The actors are very good. There is a lot of episodes. It is a good TV show. I recommend it to everyone !
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN

When you have a day to yourself, and you can stay in bed, this is it. I can binge watch this all day. As a matter fact it's on right now as I write this. Love it
Paula S.
Paula S.
Staten Island, NY

I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started and love the writing and the acting. The actors are all wonderful and I know one of them personally, Bill Irwin.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Woodland Hills, CA

SVU I got to say one of my favorite crime shows ever I got my mom into the series now we have mother daughter nights watching the show absolute absolute favorite
emilie m.
emilie m.
Kingsport, TN

This is the number one crime show. I lobe it to death. Elliot and olivia are the best partners i could ever see together. It makes you want ro be a cop honestly.
Chloé
Chloé

One of my favorite TV series. Love the cast. The only law and order I keep up with. I enjoy how there isn't always a perfect ending, it makes it more realistic.
Bethanie M.
Bethanie M.
West Mansfield, OH

I enjoy watching SVU, although the story lines often break my heart. I know they are reality. I think the characters are realistic and are good actors/actresses.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now