Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
La serie que siempre me tiene pegada al televisor, soy adicta a ella.
Es lo mejor del mundo, y todos los actores son muy buenos en su trabajo, me encanta Mariska Hargitay.

Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Absolutely obsessed with this show. I have been watching it for years and it never lets you down. No bad or boring episodes. A great watch. Can watch reruns over and over.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Keller, TX

Law and Order SUV is a great series. I like how they tackle subjects but show compassion and how treat the victims. The acting is very believable. When comforting a victim
Jaelyn R.
Jaelyn R.
Long Island City, NY

Really interesting show. I watch this every day and is my favorite show. They have real-life situations in this show and the actors are great and make it feel really good.
Shay A.
Shay A.

I love this show much. Me and my mother love to watch the marathons of this show on Saturday's. The tv show is written so well and all the episodes are really interesting!
Angel W.
Angel W.
Morganton, NC

I have been obsess with this show for awhile. I watch on days where I may not feel the best or just while cleaning. Some of the episodes are heart braking but I recommend.
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX

I love how bentson and stabler work with each other to catch the bad guys and how committed they are to their job. I'd love to work with people like them I love this show.
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA

Wow! Love this show! It's a little messed up at times, but that hasn't stopped me and many other from watching for over 17 years! I love this show and everything about it!
Aileen V.
Aileen V.
Brownsville, TX

I like watching this because you learn from and also mostly if your very into crime and solving mysteries it shows pretty much events that can happen and situations storys
Nick L.
Nick L.
Des Moines, IA

A great show grew up watching the marathons as a kid and have continued as the show has progressed, you always know they will catch the bad guy in the end and get justice.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now