10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show is addicting. I love seeing how the cases are solved and watching them catch the bad guys. Similar to CSI or NCIS. Good characters good plots always.
Episodes can be a hit repetitive, but great to watch when you're home sick. Episodes also have small underlying storylines for characters between each episode.
Law and order has a very wide case load i like how personal they take every case and they have great acting really sells the story and the drama best out there
I totally binge watched all like 17 seasons of this show and I literally cannot get enough. No two crimes are very similar and the character stories are great.
I simply love cop shows but this show takes the cake I've been watching this show since season 1 until now and it's just gotten better and better. Great show!!
I don't want to ever go back to back but when I do watch it I'm at the edge of my seat when it comes to some of the cases it is just such a good show I love it
Best cop show there is. Been on TV for years and still going strong, never a dull moment on this show and the episodes relate to real life events and concerns.
I like seeing shows like these because they actually keep me entertained and don't put me to sleep and it always has me trying to figure out who the bad guy is
This show is very nice, i love the cases, very interesting and tough, the actors and actress are very professionals and looks very simmilar to real detectives.
This will be my all time favorite show! I've loved this show since I was 13. It was such an intense show, and all the mystery made me want to keep on watching.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos