Add a Photo

Photos (23)
M K.
M K.
Fayetteville, NC

I LOVE SVU. My mom and I are OBSESSED with this show. Such great writers. Incredible acting. Heavy topics are tackled with such intensity and authenticity... Top notch tv.
Jaelyn R.
Jaelyn R.
Long Island City, NY

Really interesting show. I watch this every day and is my favorite show. They have real-life situations in this show and the actors are great and make it feel really good.
Dominga C.
Dominga C.
richlands , NC

This is my favorite show, olivia and Elliott are my favorite people in the show. This show never fails to intertain me and I mean never. Keep doing what you do best Benson
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI

My favorite show since I was in high school! Very intensive and you never know what the ending will be! I can seat and watch several episodes at one time and not be bored!
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX

I love how bentson and stabler work with each other to catch the bad guys and how committed they are to their job. I'd love to work with people like them I love this show.
Nick L.
Nick L.
Des Moines, IA

A great show grew up watching the marathons as a kid and have continued as the show has progressed, you always know they will catch the bad guy in the end and get justice.
La serie que siempre me tiene pegada al televisor, soy adicta a ella.
Es lo mejor del mundo, y todos los actores son muy buenos en su trabajo, me encanta Mariska Hargitay.

Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Bluffs, NE

So addicting! Each episode is different but there is still a subplot to follow from episode to episode. Thank God that there is a million seasons of this to watch on Hulu!
Juanadia M.
Juanadia M.

I love this shows. I would recommend for everyone to watch this show. It show how thing can happen in real life and how to did with it. My favorite is the benson, and fin.
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Norfolk, VA

This is my favorite show of all time. No matter how much I miss I never feel behind. I was upset when stabler left but its ok. I will forever and always be a faithful fan.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now