BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sa B.
I love Law & Order, very good show and very interesting. If you like detective shows you will love this show. It does show dead bodies and blood so for people who are sensitive to blood may not enjoy.
Jonya S.
This show will never get old either. I love it when you have to think and when the good guys catch the bad guys! Again this stuff happens and shows hown messed up people are but good wins in the end!
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR
When I started watching this show I relived a lot of my past. But I also thought svu would be a good career choice for me. Very intebse. Very addictive. Always get the bad guys. And that makes me happy.
JaLaena G.
Law and order has different shows. There's criminal intent as well etc. but SVU is my favorite! ūüôĆūüŹľ I think it might be because Olivia is my favorite or because it's very full of suspense and justice.
Monica R.
Wakefield, MA
Great show! Timeless. It was better when Elliot was on the show, but I still watch it from time to time. It helps that it is on netflix so you never have to go without a Stabler and Benson fix! Overall great show!
Katie M.
Providence , RI
I've been watching this show forever! It's the best show to binge watch because every episode is so exciting and you'll never know what twists will come. I love Olivia Benson so much - she's so inspiring!!
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Watch all of the Law and Order shows. I love hem all. I think they all teach lessons we can use in life or make us think what we would have done in certain situations. Benson you play your role well.
Bryanna H.
I love this show! It's so suspenseful and entertaining. I usually watch it while I'm doing homework because I've watched the episodes so much that I don't even have to look to know what's going on.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH
I a huge fan of this show I love how Olivia is strong character that is kicking but in a man's so called job. This show has opened my eyes to a lot of this in this world that is why this show it great.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH
This show also expresses the terrible things that are happening to women that most of the time , people are not going to see and can experience and have an understanding of the victims point of view
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?