Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Charlotte, NC
I am addicted to watching all the Law and orders but SVU is my favorite. The connection between Liv and Elliot is awesome. If you watch it you will love it too.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Westford, MA
This is a great show to binge watch when you have en entire Sunday to yourself. No two episodes are the same and they always keep you on the edge of your seat.
SoNia D.
SoNia D.
Enid, OK
I love this show I've been watching it for many years now and I don't get bored. Ive been watching all episodes again now that it's on Netflix and in loving it
jen p.
jen p.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cases i love the way they solve things i love this show because it represents exactly want i wanna do in my future carrier and I'm learning a lot from itv
Tayla P.
Tayla P.
This show is addicting. I love seeing how the cases are solved and watching them catch the bad guys. Similar to CSI or NCIS. Good characters good plots always.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Yakima, WA
Oct. 2, 2016, 2:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
omg what can i say!!!!!!!!!! this show i watch non stop!! when im cooking when im getting ready when i just want to sit and chill i just love detective Bentson
norma l.
norma l.
I am obsessed with this show. All characters keep me engaged. There never one expisode that keep me wanting to watch more. My favorite character is OLIVIA!!!!!
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO
If you like crime shows this one could become your favorite really quickly! It is always interesting and exciting. I could watch this show for hours and hours.
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
Stamford, CT
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is completely addicting, I watch an episode and before I know it, I've watched 5 episodes in a row. No other crime show comes close to SVU and it's actors.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Very bingeable show. It can be so intense and is always interesting. I care about both the regular characters and the ones that come in for just one storyline.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?