Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Leesville, LA

It's chilling and realistic, and I love the background stories on the main unit, and Ice likes to play stupid a lot but he's got the muscle for when it gets tough
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Cantonment, FL

One of the best shows on Netflix. I watched all the current seasons in a binge and I don't regret anything it is such an entertaining show and great and touching.
Chantey B.
Chantey B.
Brooklyn, NY

I Am Into Law.& Order SVU Because It Is Interesting To Learn More About Crimes And What Can Be Done. Even useful for someone studying to be a police or detective.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.

I AM OBSESSED! I have watched every episode through Hulu and I still watch every week! The actors are phenomenal and you really grow with the show and the actors.
ju B.
ju B.
Niles, MI

Love it, watching cops sold crimes and investigate cases is just interesting to watch. They use so many different strategies just to get evidence or solve a case.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI

I watch this whenever i cant find anything on tv. But its the only Law and Order i watch. Its mostly repeats but i still love it. My favorite character is Bensen.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I watch it on tv and online all the time! No matter how many times I have watched an episode I still watch the repeats!
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Hanover, PA

All time favorite show. I can re-watch the same episode over an over and never gets old. New episodes are great. Hey have the best story lines and amazing actors!
Alice M.
Alice M.
Fort Wayne, IN

Watch this since I was a little kid.... my favorite character on this is Olivia... sometimes it makes me sad and it makes me happy when that bed people get caught
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Knoxville, TN

I have watch the show for I do not know how long. I have watched every episode that is on Netflix, I binge watch the whole season and two days. It's a great show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now