Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

I am so incredibly obsessed with this show. I've been watching it for years (yes I'm still bitter about Christopher Meloni leaving the show) and haven't stopped!
Erikah V.
Erikah V.

Love this! gives you such a thriller! and so great actors and shows lots of crimes and murders which is so cool makes you want to join the criminal justice field
Raena C.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY

I think everyone has an obsession with law and order, no matter which season. This one is my favorite, it's the most real and heart wrenching and also addictive!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Selinsgrove, PA

SVU is the only Law and Order I will watch. It has great actors and is super suspenseful. I love how a lot of the episodes relate to real life. I love this show!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Vero Beach, FL

Classic TV drama! I love trying to put the pieces together with the show. Emotional story lines and love when a well written villain plays into multiple episodes
Bethanie M.
Bethanie M.
West Mansfield, OH

I enjoy watching SVU, although the story lines often break my heart. I know they are reality. I think the characters are realistic and are good actors/actresses.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Polk City, FL

Truly has to be my second favorite show love this show so thrilling have seen the entires series a billion times and I still don't get tired of it love this show
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Firestone

This show is my go to show when I'm home during the day. I love Olivia and he spring actors. The stories always seem to hit close to what's happening in the news
Angela C.
Angela C.

This series has been on forever. I love that it always comes up with new story lines and the outcome is mostly great. The main characters are great on this show.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pinnacle, NC

I love This show growing up it was a time for us to spend family time together. My mom always had me come watch this on tv with her after my dad would go to bed.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now