Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL

Let me start by saying bring Stabler back! But honestly this show is so freaking good. I like the ones that follow each other or that they being back a "case"" from before
Celine V.
Celine V.

I've been watching this show since the beginning and it never fails to impress! Such a good show and you'll definitely get hooked to the plot line and love the characters.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

Law & order is an interesting show based on real life cases. There many things you can do to prevent yourself from looking like the "criminals " that are the actual actors
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

Love this show and could watch the seasons over and over again! I just love the suspense and mystery each show provides. Also a wide range of emotions throughout the show!
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA

Wow! Love this show! It's a little messed up at times, but that hasn't stopped me and many other from watching for over 17 years! I love this show and everything about it!
Lecia B.
Lecia B.
Berea, KY

I will never stop loving this show. I binge watch it and I can't stop. I personally think it's better than all the other Law and Order shows and other crime related dramas
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Absolutely obsessed with this show. I have been watching it for years and it never lets you down. No bad or boring episodes. A great watch. Can watch reruns over and over.
Sylvan G.
Sylvan G.

I like this show! I like most crime drama shows but they do tend to get a little repetitive. They always have some victim and they try to catch the offender and always do.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

My boyfriend and I watch SVU ALL the time, and we never get sick of it! The celebrities that portray the cast do such an amazing job, and definitely compliment each other.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO

I love this show. I have watched it for years and love and even better that I can go back and watch it on Hulu not miss an episode and even go back and watch old episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now