Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Billie D.
Billie D.

Great show! I have been watching Law and Order for many years. I used to watch it with my mom and grandma when I was a teenager and I still watch this show today.
Brittnie A.
Brittnie A.

I like Law & Order: SVU right after the original. I just binge watched the 16th season on Netflix last week. Really good series, but I'm still upset Stabler left.
Jules V.
Jules V.
Saugus, MA

One of my favorite, longest running TV shows. It's thought provoking and interesting to watch. Sometimes it can be a little scary but in a good way! GREAT acting.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA

Great show! I only watched a few episodes but I really liked them! The thing I like the most is that you dont have to start from the very begging to understand it
ju B.
ju B.
Niles, MI

Love it, watching cops sold crimes and investigate cases is just interesting to watch. They use so many different strategies just to get evidence or solve a case.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I watch it on tv and online all the time! No matter how many times I have watched an episode I still watch the repeats!
Shelbie A.
Shelbie A.

This is a really good show, personally I like the NCIS shows better but if I can't find one of those I always turn it to SVU and I can sit and watch it for hours.
Sojata F.
Sojata F.
Syracuse, NY

You can never go wrong. You never watched it. You are missing out. It's a great show. There is nothing bad about this show. Its uses real life events on the show.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Howell, NJ

Could binge watch all seasons. Plot turns and climaxes are absolutely amazing. You've never experienced detectives until you've watched the svu department at work
Alice M.
Alice M.
Fort Wayne, IN

Watch this since I was a little kid.... my favorite character on this is Olivia... sometimes it makes me sad and it makes me happy when that bed people get caught
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?