BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is so addicting! I love benson so much she is an amazing actress. I don't mind watching old episodes as well because this show is just that great. I wish stabler was still on the show though!!
Katie B.
Gaylord, MI
Overall this is an amazing show. Even though its been on for 15 seasons or something like that, it doesn't get boring. I love the characters as well, and its definitely one of my favorite crime shows.
Margeaux D.
Port Charlotte, FL
I could binge watch this series any day. It's gritty and well written. I love the detectives! They balance the character's personal lives and working lives very well. Well, they're usually at work but they don't forget to add in family dynamics and single life of the detectives.
Sharon W.
Point Of Rocks, MD
I am in LOVE with this show. It shows how things happen in everyday life and how cops, people and courts are not always right and shows how we can handle different situations and difficult decisions.
Dee V.
Fresno, CA
Been along time watcher and fan of the show for years now. its sad a lot of the times but still intresting and also very touching storylines.kinda makes you want to grab a tissue, lock your doors at night.
Vanessa P.
Carrollton, VA
One of my all-time favorite shows! Have watched it since the beginning and am so glad they are still doing new seasons! Amazing producer.. If you like crime dramas, then you have to watch this one!!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Watched this show a thousand times even reruns! Love the actors, I get so into this show I have to remind myself it ain't real lol.. I don't really have a favorite scene. I would recommend this show!!
Sa B.
I love Law & Order, very good show and very interesting. If you like detective shows you will love this show. It does show dead bodies and blood so for people who are sensitive to blood may not enjoy.
Sara D.
Indian Trail, NC
This show is not for children, but its still one of my favorites. Its been one of my favorites for years now. Its always a different story so you don't get bored with the millions of seasons they have.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love my law and order! The acting is great and it is always interesting. I don't have a favorite scene since they all are my favorite. This is a one of a kind show and I always recommend watching it!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?