10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,123 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I have watched this show from day one. It always keeps me interested. I am so interested in the way they catch the criminals. I definitely recommend to others!
This show just pulls you into each and every episode. There are times I set down and look up and realized Ive sat there for 4 hours watching one after another.
SVU is completely addicting, I watch an episode and before I know it, I've watched 5 episodes in a row. No other crime show comes close to SVU and it's actors.
Episodes can be a hit repetitive, but great to watch when you're home sick. Episodes also have small underlying storylines for characters between each episode.
This will be my all time favorite show! I've loved this show since I was 13. It was such an intense show, and all the mystery made me want to keep on watching.
I totally binge watched all like 17 seasons of this show and I literally cannot get enough. No two crimes are very similar and the character stories are great.
I like seeing shows like these because they actually keep me entertained and don't put me to sleep and it always has me trying to figure out who the bad guy is
Such a great show! Always keeps you on wanting to watch it non stop. Characters and plots are great! And not fake seeming it's stuff that could actually happen
I love this show. It's for sure my go to law and order. I do miss stabler but it's still my favorite. It may not be the same but I still pick it over the rest.
I am addicted to watching all the Law and orders but SVU is my favorite. The connection between Liv and Elliot is awesome. If you watch it you will love it too.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos