Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Erin B.
Erin B.
Possibly the best drama on television. Its been around for so long for a reason. There's not one bad episode. I just wish Stabler and Benson were still a thing.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Omg. I could do marathon after marathon of this show. Actually, I have! Love the detectives and all the guest actors they have. I've cried watching this before.
norma l.
norma l.
I am obsessed with this show. All characters keep me engaged. There never one expisode that keep me wanting to watch more. My favorite character is OLIVIA!!!!!
Norma J.
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL
I personally enjoy this type of show. Solving crimes and seeing how the justice system somehow works. I know it's not realistic but still interesting to watch.
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
Stamford, CT
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is completely addicting, I watch an episode and before I know it, I've watched 5 episodes in a row. No other crime show comes close to SVU and it's actors.
Makenna T.
Makenna T.
North Branch, MN
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched this show from day one. It always keeps me interested. I am so interested in the way they catch the criminals. I definitely recommend to others!
Missy G.
Missy G.
Rochester, MI
Great show and great story line. I love this was on so long and can re watch- sometimes stories can be hard to watch, they are serious and sometimes disturbing
jen p.
jen p.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cases i love the way they solve things i love this show because it represents exactly want i wanna do in my future carrier and I'm learning a lot from itv
Deanna I.
Deanna I.
This show is very time find. I love the suspense and different cases that they show. I love how each character plays there part. I also love each of the cases.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Yakima, WA
Oct. 2, 2016, 2:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
omg what can i say!!!!!!!!!! this show i watch non stop!! when im cooking when im getting ready when i just want to sit and chill i just love detective Bentson
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?