Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Palmdale, CA
I watch Law & Order: SVU every single day. This show will never disappoint. Always really great story lines and I love how everything is so current. Must watch!
Maddy B.
Maddy B.
It's awesome! I love the characters and the team how they work together is just cohesive and to me it feels like it could potentially be real. I love this show.
Micah N.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY
I love watching this show I've watched it along time and I really love the new episodes. It also teaches you as a woman to always report. The actors are amazing
Haleigh H.
Haleigh H.
Norcross, GA
Favorite show, can't get enough of this and criminal minds. Loving it, and I have since the first season!! I binge watch this when I'm bored of everything else.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Holden, LA
I love lawn order SVU like it is amazing for people who like to watch detective and lawyers and all this work That please officers and detectives and lawyers do
MONIQUE A C.
MONIQUE A C.
Round Rock, TX
This is hands down the best L&O they have ever had. I thought they were going to go down hill once Stabler left but it has yet to disappoint me! Love this show!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Possibly the best drama on television. Its been around for so long for a reason. There's not one bad episode. I just wish Stabler and Benson were still a thing.
Emily D.
Emily D.
My mom got me into this show when I was less than ten. I am 18 now and I still binge watch and watch the new shows with her. It is a great drama and crime show!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this show. The change of cast was a getting used to. It's still great to watch. I like to see if my predictions were correct about the criminals and all.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV
Love the show Detectives who are part of the Special Victims Unit investigate crimes against the vulnerable. While the focus of other shows in the "Law & Order"
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?