BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Lilliana R.
Lilliana R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This show is amazing. It may not be for everybody, but I also enjoy criminal minds and CSI as well. So if you also enjoy these shows, it may be for you as well.
MONIQUE A C.
MONIQUE A C.
Round Rock, TX
This is hands down the best L&O they have ever had. I thought they were going to go down hill once Stabler left but it has yet to disappoint me! Love this show!
Maddy B.
Maddy B.
It's awesome! I love the characters and the team how they work together is just cohesive and to me it feels like it could potentially be real. I love this show.
Norma J.
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL
I personally enjoy this type of show. Solving crimes and seeing how the justice system somehow works. I know it's not realistic but still interesting to watch.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pop Culture Expert
Best cop show there is. Been on TV for years and still going strong, never a dull moment on this show and the episodes relate to real life events and concerns.
Makenna T.
Makenna T.
North Branch, MN
I have watched this show from day one. It always keeps me interested. I am so interested in the way they catch the criminals. I definitely recommend to others!
Deanna I.
Deanna I.
This show is very time find. I love the suspense and different cases that they show. I love how each character plays there part. I also love each of the cases.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Westford, MA
This is a great show to binge watch when you have en entire Sunday to yourself. No two episodes are the same and they always keep you on the edge of your seat.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Castlewood, VA
This show just pulls you into each and every episode. There are times I set down and look up and realized Ive sat there for 4 hours watching one after another.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Yakima, WA
omg what can i say!!!!!!!!!! this show i watch non stop!! when im cooking when im getting ready when i just want to sit and chill i just love detective Bentson
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?