BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
jen p.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cases i love the way they solve things i love this show because it represents exactly want i wanna do in my future carrier and I'm learning a lot from itv
Jayne W.
Talco, TX
Law & Order Svu is the show my husband and I watch, while are kiddos are enjoying cartoons. We like the entertainment and suspense of the show, very addictive.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO
If you like crime shows this one could become your favorite really quickly! It is always interesting and exciting. I could watch this show for hours and hours.
Scarleth N.
I simply love cop shows but this show takes the cake I've been watching this show since season 1 until now and it's just gotten better and better. Great show!!
Kenia Gabriela T.

I love this series , drama , history ... I love realism always hooked every night with new chapters ... always leave you thinking about life and the world ....
Deanna I.
This show is very time find. I love the suspense and different cases that they show. I love how each character plays there part. I also love each of the cases.
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
Very bingeable show. It can be so intense and is always interesting. I care about both the regular characters and the ones that come in for just one storyline.
Maryke L.
Cleveland, TN
Ooooooh this is one of my favorite programs to watch.
I usually start and a couple of episodes down the line my kids start complaining that I'm hogging the TV.
Rosa M.
midland, TX
I really recommend this show. I have kept up with most of the seasons and they are very interesting. Some of the stories that you see are based on true events.
Tayla P.
This show is addicting. I love seeing how the cases are solved and watching them catch the bad guys. Similar to CSI or NCIS. Good characters good plots always.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?