Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Summer M.
Summer M.
Perry, FL

Its so realistic, it shows you just what could really happen to people an things that have happened. They don't always catch the guy and the victim doesn't always seek help.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Grand Island, NE

It is a great show about everyday situations that some people experience. Makes me realize there are some sock people or there. But I also realize there are amazing people.
Kimberlee O.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, Ga

Ugh. What a classic. I think I've seen every single episode, and they're always just as good as the last time I saw it. Always have at least a few episodes on the DVR haha.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

I'm obsessed with this show!!!! It very entertaining ! Munch is my favorite. There's never a dull moment, if your not laughing your trying to salve the case along side them
Mary Knoll M.
Mary Knoll M.
Delano, CA

This specific Law and Order show has always been my all time favorite show. It's one show I can't stop watching and I have watched all the seasons and currently up to date.
erika d.
erika d.
Stamford, CT

I never understood the hype back in college why some of my friends loved this show until one day after graduating I was home sick and started to watch it and became hooked.
Pamela T.
Pamela T.
Louisville

This is one of my late night shows I like to watch after everybody else is asleep. It's intense, sometimes comical, and I like it a bunch. I even have learned a few things.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY

One of my favorite shows that is on USA. The plots of each episode are repetitive, but they at least do stories with the main characters. Definitely a show for crime lovers
member-f2b5b60e5
member-f2b5b60e5
Paterson, NJ

I can watch this show all day on the weekend. It is very addictive and I love it. You can just watch one and then turn. The actors are all great. I even watch the repeats..
Laura R.
Laura R.
Washington, DC

Personally I prefer the earlier seasons with Stabler and Olivia because their partner chemistry is unbeatable. I've seen almost every episode dozens of times and I love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now