BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sa B.
I love Law & Order, very good show and very interesting. If you like detective shows you will love this show. It does show dead bodies and blood so for people who are sensitive to blood may not enjoy.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
This show can be very graphic, but it has such dynamic, motivated, characters that truly care about justice and it's so inspiring to watch. (Plus Taylor Swift named her cat after Olivia, so there's that.)
Courtney M.
Springdale, AR
When I started watching this show I relived a lot of my past. But I also thought svu would be a good career choice for me. Very intebse. Very addictive. Always get the bad guys. And that makes me happy.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is so addicting! I love benson so much she is an amazing actress. I don't mind watching old episodes as well because this show is just that great. I wish stabler was still on the show though!!
Katie M.
Providence, RI
I've been watching this show forever! It's the best show to binge watch because every episode is so exciting and you'll never know what twists will come. I love Olivia Benson so much - she's so inspiring!!
Dee V.
Fresno, CA
Been along time watcher and fan of the show for years now. its sad a lot of the times but still intresting and also very touching storylines.kinda makes you want to grab a tissue, lock your doors at night.
JaLaena G.
Law and order has different shows. There's criminal intent as well etc. but SVU is my favorite! ūüôĆūüŹľ I think it might be because Olivia is my favorite or because it's very full of suspense and justice.
Margeaux D.
Port Charlotte, FL
I could binge watch this series any day. It's gritty and well written. I love the detectives! They balance the character's personal lives and working lives very well. Well, they're usually at work but they don't forget to add in family dynamics and single life of the detectives.
Monica R.
Wakefield, MA
Great show! Timeless. It was better when Elliot was on the show, but I still watch it from time to time. It helps that it is on netflix so you never have to go without a Stabler and Benson fix! Overall great show!
Lauren T.
Winston Salem, NC
One of my favorites of all times. I could watch this show for hours. Very realistic stories I think. Kind of breaks my heart that there really are sickos out there that do commit crimes of that nature.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?