Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I watch it on tv and online all the time! No matter how many times I have watched an episode I still watch the repeats!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI

I watch this whenever i cant find anything on tv. But its the only Law and Order i watch. Its mostly repeats but i still love it. My favorite character is Bensen.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA

Great show! I only watched a few episodes but I really liked them! The thing I like the most is that you dont have to start from the very begging to understand it
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Hanover, PA

All time favorite show. I can re-watch the same episode over an over and never gets old. New episodes are great. Hey have the best story lines and amazing actors!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

I have seen every single episode of SVU. It's like the original law and order but better, Olivia and Elliot are such a great duo and they show always keep current
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Knoxville, TN

I have watch the show for I do not know how long. I have watched every episode that is on Netflix, I binge watch the whole season and two days. It's a great show.
Angela L.
Angela L.

This show is really good. I like it because like investigations. This show is always on TV so if there's nothing to try, everyone should try to watch one episode.
Brittnie A.
Brittnie A.

I like Law & Order: SVU right after the original. I just binge watched the 16th season on Netflix last week. Really good series, but I'm still upset Stabler left.
Shelbie A.
Shelbie A.

This is a really good show, personally I like the NCIS shows better but if I can't find one of those I always turn it to SVU and I can sit and watch it for hours.
Sojata F.
Sojata F.
Syracuse, NY

You can never go wrong. You never watched it. You are missing out. It's a great show. There is nothing bad about this show. Its uses real life events on the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now