Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Corpus Christi

My all time favorite show! I just discovered this show about 2 years ago and love it! I watch it everyday! I rush home from school, so I can come watch an episode.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Doral, Florida

Me encanta la serie los casos, los perfiles de las personas, su drama. Aunque a veces hay casos muy triste sirven para que las personas vean un poco de su realidad
jessica b.
jessica b.

I've watched this show since forever. I like it because the plots always seem realistic and are often inspired by controversial events that have recently happened.
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL

This is my all time favorite show! My boyfriend said i need an intervention since im so obsessed with this. I have the theme song as my ring tone on my phone ! Lol
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Plano, IL

A very dark show, many episodes leave me saying "WHAT DID I JUST WATCH??" The early seasons with Det. Stabler is wonderful to watch, since he's not bad to look at!
Charlie E.
Charlie E.
Marysville, OH

It never gets old. I watch the seasons over and over again on Netflix. I don't think there is an episode I haven't seen! Great to turn on while I'm going to sleep!
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.

Even after being on air for so long this series is still just as good. Detective Benson is a great female lead. Can't wait for more seasons to come out on Netflix!
James Eduard O.
James Eduard O.

Great show, you see here what the streets are, the struggle to solve crimes, once you start watching this you think your are an investigator pretend is really good
Kaytti S.
Kaytti S.
Limerick, ME

I've seen every episode of this show. I'm obsessed, can't wait for new seasons to come out. Olivia is my favorite character, I recommend this show to everyone 14+.
Sojata F.
Sojata F.
Syracuse, NY

You can never go wrong. You never watched it. You are missing out. It's a great show. There is nothing bad about this show. Its uses real life events on the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?