Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH

Love this show, its something that I can always watch. If i cant decide what to watch I always fall back on svu. especially since every season is on hulu! love it!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Smyrna, GA

I have been watching this show since its been on! I love it and I feel like I really know the characters! I even got my husband addicted to it when we were dating!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
New Orleans, LA

I can and do watch this show over and over again. The storylines are interesting and the acting is good. Its fun to often find guest stars from all types of media.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
New Orleans, LA

This show is always packed with fun and excitement! It's a great past time and way to entertain yourself. You can learn a lot just from watching different episodes
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Monroe, LA

I really loved this show for so many years and would never miss an episode. The only thing is that it really changed in the last 2 years and it's just not as good.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Doral, Florida

Me encanta la serie los casos, los perfiles de las personas, su drama. Aunque a veces hay casos muy triste sirven para que las personas vean un poco de su realidad
kristen s.
kristen s.

This show is one of my favorite shows to watch, I always watch this show when it's on and I never get bored with it. I'm always interested when watching this show.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Lowville, NY

Love this show!! Benson and Stabler are so awesome. It keeps you intrigued till the very end! You end up trying to figure out who done it before the show is over!!
Tana M.
Tana M.
Calvert City, KY

Law & Order SVU is one of our favorite shows. Just watching it , makes you want to be apart of the discovery. No other crime shows can come close to Law&Order SVU!
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL

This is my all time favorite show! My boyfriend said i need an intervention since im so obsessed with this. I have the theme song as my ring tone on my phone ! Lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?