Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kea P.
Kea P.
Inglewood, CA
Sept. 30, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
THIS SHOW IS THE TRUTH I CAN WATCH IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT SWITCHING THE CHANNEL. IT KEEPS YOU ENGAGED AND MY FAVORITE IS WHEN THEY CATCH SOMEONE IN A LIE.
Magdalena D.
Magdalena D.
This show is always on in the morning and I literally eat my breakfast while watching this. Its a great show. It's about solving crimes and it very interesting.
Johnnie W.
Johnnie W.
Inkster, MI
This is literally the best show every, I am up to date and I'm really excited for the new season to begin I become glued to the TV once this show comes on haha.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love love love this show. It grabs your attention and keeps your mind working. Each episode gets you hooked. It's fun to watch alone or with a group of friends.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR
This show has been on forever and is still going strong. Literally one of my favorite shows and I think I've seen pretty much every episode. Acting is on point!
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Amarillo, TX
OH THE SUSPENSE. Also, makes me bawl like a small child with no candy. The plots are amazing and realistic (for the most part) and the characters are relatable!
jes c.
jes c.
I literally watch this show at least 5 times a day i will never get tired of this show. I highly recommend it. ps. I'm watching it rn as I'm writing this review
Marlen O.
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ
Love every episode of law&order I watch all the time on my days off. Every case is intense and I'm always so in to it. I love the cast and Ice t is my favorite!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Nampa, ID
I've watched these since I was 12 or so! I enjoyed the suspense and still do! And of course trying to see who did the crime before the detectives figure it out!
Lisa Ann L.
Lisa Ann L.
Boca Raton FL
Oct. 3, 2016, 3:55 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The only show I can watch on repeat so happy they added it to Netflix! Benson and stabler are the iconic detective partners and add in Ice T and it's perfection
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?