Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been on forever and is still going strong. Literally one of my favorite shows and I think I've seen pretty much every episode. Acting is on point!
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Pop Culture Expert
Omg. I could do marathon after marathon of this show. Actually, I have! Love the detectives and all the guest actors they have. I've cried watching this before.
Haleigh H.
Haleigh H.
Norcross, GA
Favorite show, can't get enough of this and criminal minds. Loving it, and I have since the first season!! I binge watch this when I'm bored of everything else.
Emily D.
Emily D.
My mom got me into this show when I was less than ten. I am 18 now and I still binge watch and watch the new shows with her. It is a great drama and crime show!
Magdalena D.
Magdalena D.
This show is always on in the morning and I literally eat my breakfast while watching this. Its a great show. It's about solving crimes and it very interesting.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Pop Culture Expert
Possibly the best drama on television. Its been around for so long for a reason. There's not one bad episode. I just wish Stabler and Benson were still a thing.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Nampa, ID
I've watched these since I was 12 or so! I enjoyed the suspense and still do! And of course trying to see who did the crime before the detectives figure it out!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Love love love this show. It grabs your attention and keeps your mind working. Each episode gets you hooked. It's fun to watch alone or with a group of friends.
Marlen O.
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ
Love every episode of law&order I watch all the time on my days off. Every case is intense and I'm always so in to it. I love the cast and Ice t is my favorite!!
Kea P.
Kea P.
Inglewood, CA
THIS SHOW IS THE TRUTH I CAN WATCH IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT SWITCHING THE CHANNEL. IT KEEPS YOU ENGAGED AND MY FAVORITE IS WHEN THEY CATCH SOMEONE IN A LIE.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?