Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL

My favorite TV series of all time. I've watched every single episode. Being from NY and from a law enforcement family makes this show even ll the more intriguing.
Chantey B.
Chantey B.
Brooklyn, NY

I Am Into Law.& Order SVU Because It Is Interesting To Learn More About Crimes And What Can Be Done. Even useful for someone studying to be a police or detective.
Jules V.
Jules V.
Saugus, MA

One of my favorite, longest running TV shows. It's thought provoking and interesting to watch. Sometimes it can be a little scary but in a good way! GREAT acting.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

I have seen every single episode of SVU. It's like the original law and order but better, Olivia and Elliot are such a great duo and they show always keep current
Billie D.
Billie D.

Great show! I have been watching Law and Order for many years. I used to watch it with my mom and grandma when I was a teenager and I still watch this show today.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I watch it on tv and online all the time! No matter how many times I have watched an episode I still watch the repeats!
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Cantonment, FL

One of the best shows on Netflix. I watched all the current seasons in a binge and I don't regret anything it is such an entertaining show and great and touching.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA

Great show! I only watched a few episodes but I really liked them! The thing I like the most is that you dont have to start from the very begging to understand it
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Howell, NJ

Could binge watch all seasons. Plot turns and climaxes are absolutely amazing. You've never experienced detectives until you've watched the svu department at work
Amber U.
Amber U.

Love this show! Especially the current seasons where the episodes follow real life news stories and have unexpected twists and endings. Always keeps you guessing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now