Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessi F.
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO

This is one of my favorite shows that I watch weekly. I really didn't think i would watch it anymore after a few of my favorite people left but I still love it. great plots
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

SVU is my favorite Law and Order series. I love the characters and actors as well as the stories told. I've been watching for years and I'm excited to start the new season.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Perry, FL

Its so realistic, it shows you just what could really happen to people an things that have happened. They don't always catch the guy and the victim doesn't always seek help.
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Byram, MS

I am in love with this show. Everytime I watched it I'm on the edge of my seat. I love trying to figure out the killer. I would definitely recommend this show to everyone!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

This show is so addicting! Whenever there is a SVU marathon, I have to watch it! The plot for each episode is great, the acting is spot on, and it's so awesome all around!!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Grand Island, NE

It is a great show about everyday situations that some people experience. Makes me realize there are some sock people or there. But I also realize there are amazing people.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bigelow, AR

Love this show my grandparents love watching it almost every night. So in a way I grew up watching theses shows and love to try and figure out the solution to the mysterys.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

I'm obsessed with this show!!!! It very entertaining ! Munch is my favorite. There's never a dull moment, if your not laughing your trying to salve the case along side them
Kimberlee O.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, Ga

Ugh. What a classic. I think I've seen every single episode, and they're always just as good as the last time I saw it. Always have at least a few episodes on the DVR haha.
Liv L.
Liv L.

it's been on for so many years because it is such a GREAT show!!! One of my all time favorite things to watch in my free time. tons of plot twists and no repeated episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now