Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Monique B.
Monique B.

I used to watch this show all the time with my bestfriend at her old house. It was always the usual "Come over, let's pig out" and always end up watching this show
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM

Not a day goes by that I don't watch my FAVORITE TV show! Everyone knows that from 11/12 you cannot interrupt me! I am busy keeping up with my favorite detectives!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA

My hubby and I have watched SVU for years. We love the law & order shows. We can be considered junkies haha. I love watching them interrogate and solve the crimes.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Lowville, NY

Love this show!! Benson and Stabler are so awesome. It keeps you intrigued till the very end! You end up trying to figure out who done it before the show is over!!
Great show to binge watch. Each stands on its own but there are some through lines with the characters that keep you coming back. Did get worse after Stabler left.
Tara S.
Tara S.

One of my favorite shows!!! I've been watching for years! I find old episodes on TV and some I still haven't seen! Great suspenseful show! Love the actors as well!
Dayonara P.
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL

I have been watching this show since I was a child. I grew up watching it with my mom. I'm excited about the new season coming this fall. I'm addicted to this show
Renae C.
Renae C.
Hamburg, NJ

+one of the best shows on TV if you're into crime drama and stories that are true to life. Each episode is great and storylines are easy to follow but interesting.
Kassandra N.
Kassandra N.
New York

I love watching svu it's what has made me pick my career today I love the intensity of the show I love how they just continue and they always give us more to watch
Donna J.
Donna J.
Gresham, OR

The last law and order left on the air. I still continue to look forward to this program each and every week. Overall great actors doing a really great acting job.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?