BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a must see I didn't think I would like it but it keeps you on your toes constantly you never know what's going to happen. I feel in love with law&border.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is addicting, I'm hooked, I record svu on my dvr and watch it almost daily, even my husband enjoys watching it as well, Olivia is my favorite detective
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Law & Order: SVU is a great show. If you want suspense and drama then watch this show. It gives you both. It has a lot of crime involved, but great acting in it.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Staten Island, NY
I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started and love the writing and the acting. The actors are all wonderful and I know one of them personally, Bill Irwin.
Magdalena D.
Magdalena D.
This show is always on in the morning and I literally eat my breakfast while watching this. Its a great show. It's about solving crimes and it very interesting.
Johnnie W.
Johnnie W.
Inkster, MI
This is literally the best show every, I am up to date and I'm really excited for the new season to begin I become glued to the TV once this show comes on haha.
Marlen O.
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ
Love every episode of law&order I watch all the time on my days off. Every case is intense and I'm always so in to it. I love the cast and Ice t is my favorite!!
Kea P.
Kea P.
Inglewood, CA
THIS SHOW IS THE TRUTH I CAN WATCH IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT SWITCHING THE CHANNEL. IT KEEPS YOU ENGAGED AND MY FAVORITE IS WHEN THEY CATCH SOMEONE IN A LIE.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Amarillo, TX
OH THE SUSPENSE. Also, makes me bawl like a small child with no candy. The plots are amazing and realistic (for the most part) and the characters are relatable!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Nampa, ID
I've watched these since I was 12 or so! I enjoyed the suspense and still do! And of course trying to see who did the crime before the detectives figure it out!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?