Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Angela C.
Angela C.
This series has been on forever. I love that it always comes up with new story lines and the outcome is mostly great. The main characters are great on this show.
Angella R.
Angella R.
Brick , NJ
My all time favorite television show i love the cast the stories are current and up to date this show keeps you intrigued and your mind running written very well
Paula S.
Paula S.
Staten Island, NY
Sept. 30, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started and love the writing and the acting. The actors are all wonderful and I know one of them personally, Bill Irwin.
Bethanie M.
Bethanie M.
West Mansfield, OH
I enjoy watching SVU, although the story lines often break my heart. I know they are reality. I think the characters are realistic and are good actors/actresses.
sarah k.
sarah k.
South Elgin, IL
Love love love this show. The suspence has you on the edge of your seat. Some episodes hit close to home. Teaches you about scenarios that could happen to anyone
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Law & Order: SVU is a great show. If you want suspense and drama then watch this show. It gives you both. It has a lot of crime involved, but great acting in it.
Cheyenna T.
Cheyenna T.
Buckeye, AZ
Seriously my favorite show. I absolutely love Oliva Benson and the values the show teaches. Though the show was better when Stabler was on it. It's a great show!
Kalli G.
Kalli G.
New Orleans, LA
Sept. 28, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
such a great show. i really miss stabler though, he was the best part of the show. really good if you like other crime shows like chicago pd, criminal minds, etc
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Alamo, TX
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love how they solve every case how wonderful they work as a great team solving every type of problem or case i get very entertain with this t.v. show it great.
Lilliana R.
Lilliana R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This show is amazing. It may not be for everybody, but I also enjoy criminal minds and CSI as well. So if you also enjoy these shows, it may be for you as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?