Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dayonara P.
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL

I have been watching this show since I was a child. I grew up watching it with my mom. I'm excited about the new season coming this fall. I'm addicted to this show
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Corpus Christi

My all time favorite show! I just discovered this show about 2 years ago and love it! I watch it everyday! I rush home from school, so I can come watch an episode.
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.

Even after being on air for so long this series is still just as good. Detective Benson is a great female lead. Can't wait for more seasons to come out on Netflix!
kristen s.
kristen s.

This show is one of my favorite shows to watch, I always watch this show when it's on and I never get bored with it. I'm always interested when watching this show.
Tana M.
Tana M.
Calvert City, KY

Law & Order SVU is one of our favorite shows. Just watching it , makes you want to be apart of the discovery. No other crime shows can come close to Law&Order SVU!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ

BEST SHOW On TV. You can watch even if you have never watched before. You don't need to stay current with it but it is better if you do. I can watch five in a row!
Kaytti S.
Kaytti S.
Limerick, ME

I've seen every episode of this show. I'm obsessed, can't wait for new seasons to come out. Olivia is my favorite character, I recommend this show to everyone 14+.
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL

This is my all time favorite show! My boyfriend said i need an intervention since im so obsessed with this. I have the theme song as my ring tone on my phone ! Lol
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH

Love this show, its something that I can always watch. If i cant decide what to watch I always fall back on svu. especially since every season is on hulu! love it!
Amber M.
Amber M.

Very interesting show. Definitely not to be watched around children. Used to be one of my favorites! I tend to watch more reruns then the show as it is currently.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now