BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Erin B.
Charleston, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Possibly the best drama on television. Its been around for so long for a reason. There's not one bad episode. I just wish Stabler and Benson were still a thing.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been on forever and is still going strong. Literally one of my favorite shows and I think I've seen pretty much every episode. Acting is on point!
Emily D.
My mom got me into this show when I was less than ten. I am 18 now and I still binge watch and watch the new shows with her. It is a great drama and crime show!
Lilliana R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This show is amazing. It may not be for everybody, but I also enjoy criminal minds and CSI as well. So if you also enjoy these shows, it may be for you as well.
Kylie W.
Brighton, MI
Have been watching from the start and absolutely love it! It's great to out on during the day and have as background picture and noise too. It's always my go to
Magdalena D.
This show is always on in the morning and I literally eat my breakfast while watching this. Its a great show. It's about solving crimes and it very interesting.
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV
Love the show Detectives who are part of the Special Victims Unit investigate crimes against the vulnerable. While the focus of other shows in the "Law & Order"
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ
Love every episode of law&order I watch all the time on my days off. Every case is intense and I'm always so in to it. I love the cast and Ice t is my favorite!!
MONIQUE A C.
Round Rock, TX
This is hands down the best L&O they have ever had. I thought they were going to go down hill once Stabler left but it has yet to disappoint me! Love this show!
Tessa L.
Amarillo, TX
OH THE SUSPENSE. Also, makes me bawl like a small child with no candy. The plots are amazing and realistic (for the most part) and the characters are relatable!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?