Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monica W.
Monica W.
Greensboro, Nc

Wonderful fiction drama filled show!
Very gripping
Wonderful intense show filled with all different stories that even seem to hit on current events even though it is fiction
Gul A.
Gul A.
Santa Clara, CA

I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY

One of my very favorite shows! Dark and twisty, enough real life to make you think. I love the actors. You forget they're playing a part; that these characters aren't real.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.

Law & Order: SVU is a riveting show that "rips stories from the headlines." The cast is amazing, and the show is never boring. I could watch marathons of this show any day!
Liv L.
Liv L.

it's been on for so many years because it is such a GREAT show!!! One of my all time favorite things to watch in my free time. tons of plot twists and no repeated episodes.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Philadelphia, PA

Every Saturday there is a marathon and I watch every episode all day long if I can I put it all in the morning and throughout the day I find myself watching it all day long
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

There is a reason this show is going into its 18th season. It is phenomenal. The storylines of each individual episode are woven in with the characters own lives and drama.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA

Awesome show! I'm obsessed and a loyal fan! A must watch of you're not already a fan! Action, thriller, & suspenseful! The episodes have your attention from beginning to end!
Audre G.
Audre G.
Visalia, CA

This site always keeps you on your toes and wondering what's going to happen next! Actors are great love the story lines and how they sometimes relate to current events lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

I am obsessed with this program. I love all the old cast as well as new. Its got a great ability for drawing you into the shows. I usually binge watch them on the weekends.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now