Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anisha P.
Anisha P.
Pinellas Park, FL

Taylor Swift knows too, this show is super addicting. It's almost like pringles, once you start, you can't stop. I love how the cases they cover are close to real life ones.
amanda R.
amanda R.

My favorite show on tv, since episode 1 season 1. It took me some time to get used to the newer actors/characters. However still love it and hopes it never goes off the air.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA

This show is great.i can watch new and Re-runs all day.the story's are heart breaking sometimes or best felt too. Definitely worth the watch. I'm Hooked and you will be too!!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
206 Wilson Ave Lyons, GA

I watch it everytime it's on! Love watching them work a case, and hunt people down. One of the best shows out! You should also watch flash points if you like shows like this
Paola V.
Paola V.

Love things that have to do with criminal justice. Great show never seizes to keep me in my toes. Love the fact that the cases are based on real stories (for the most part).
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA

It is a classic. The formula is always the same just like other Law & Order series. I sure do miss Elliot though. Mariska Hargitay keeps it fresh even after all these years.
courtney s.
courtney s.

One of my go to shows if i cant find anything else to watch because it is always on. Its always interesting and i can keep watching for hours. the actors and acting is good.
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI

Love this show. It has it all- great actors, storylines and it's on netflix and free tv. It's similar to other shows but the actors bring the characters to life. Great show.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.

Im addicted to this show, i love it so much!! Watched every season in the span of a year and i still love it. good to watch when your stressed or just need a break to relax.
Dedtiny S.
Dedtiny S.

Definitely recommend the lawn order my mom and sister are up SAST with that's all they're talking about and I watch some of it and I would watch it if I had time but I don't
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now