Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ana A.
Ana A.
Doral, Florida

Me encanta la serie los casos, los perfiles de las personas, su drama. Aunque a veces hay casos muy triste sirven para que las personas vean un poco de su realidad
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA

My hubby and I have watched SVU for years. We love the law & order shows. We can be considered junkies haha. I love watching them interrogate and solve the crimes.
Kaytti S.
Kaytti S.
Limerick, ME

I've seen every episode of this show. I'm obsessed, can't wait for new seasons to come out. Olivia is my favorite character, I recommend this show to everyone 14+.
Great show to binge watch. Each stands on its own but there are some through lines with the characters that keep you coming back. Did get worse after Stabler left.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
New Orleans, LA

This show is always packed with fun and excitement! It's a great past time and way to entertain yourself. You can learn a lot just from watching different episodes
Dayonara P.
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL

I have been watching this show since I was a child. I grew up watching it with my mom. I'm excited about the new season coming this fall. I'm addicted to this show
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Patterson, CA

I have been watching SVU for years, since I was a kid. Its my all time favorite show. It appeals to all types of people and for one hour I actually enjoy relaxing.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT

I have been watching this show for years and love it. It can be depressing but the way they turn it around and find justice for the victims makes me so interested.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Corpus Christi

My all time favorite show! I just discovered this show about 2 years ago and love it! I watch it everyday! I rush home from school, so I can come watch an episode.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Smyrna, GA

I have been watching this show since its been on! I love it and I feel like I really know the characters! I even got my husband addicted to it when we were dating!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now