Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pinnacle, NC
I love This show growing up it was a time for us to spend family time together. My mom always had me come watch this on tv with her after my dad would go to bed.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I am so incredibly obsessed with this show. I've been watching it for years (yes I'm still bitter about Christopher Meloni leaving the show) and haven't stopped!
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Las Vegas, NV
Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite nighttime shows to watch. Good actors, there's usually a special guest star, and the plotlines are always very interesting.
Jacqualyn C.
Jacqualyn C.
Andalusia, AL
I love suspense shows that keep you wondering who the bad guy is or what's going to happen. This show certainly does that. I love the actors and the story lines.
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Riverside, CA
This is one of the best crime shows on television. The plot gets better and you start love all the characters. And the crimes in each episode are never the same.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
If you like NCIS, CSI, or Criminal Minds you will most likely find this show somewhat interesting. My friend got me watching it and I find the show very amusing.
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
When you have a day to yourself, and you can stay in bed, this is it. I can binge watch this all day. As a matter fact it's on right now as I write this. Love it
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Law & Order: SVU is a great show. If you want suspense and drama then watch this show. It gives you both. It has a lot of crime involved, but great acting in it.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
This show is very interesting ! I watch it all the time. The actors are very good. There is a lot of episodes. It is a good TV show. I recommend it to everyone !
Angella R.
Angella R.
Brick , NJ
My all time favorite television show i love the cast the stories are current and up to date this show keeps you intrigued and your mind running written very well
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?