BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Chelsi P.
Tecumseh, OK
Love this show. Some of the scenes are overwhelmingly real but that makes it good. Great actors. They are good at what they do. No other series like it, they are one of a kind. I would recommend watching it
MaryHelen B.
Annapolis, MD
I love this show, even though I've seen a majority of the episodes. I love that there is usually an episode on at some point in the day on some channel - it's familiar and entertaining, if a bit predictable.
Jordan P.
Corbin, KY
This is a thrilling show that has the ability to hold my attention for hours at a time. It has a great story line woven within episodes that can also stand alone. One of the best crime shows I have watched.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
This is one of my favorite shows to watch. I love how they relate the stories to real life and keep you guessing on the edge of your seat. Season after season they come out with new and intriguing episodes!
Rebekah C.
Seattle, WA
By far my favorite version of Law and Order. I find these storylines to be the most interesting of all the Law and Order series. I also really love the characters. I'm sad that most of the original main characters have left, but I love Olivia Benson and am so happy that she is still going strong!
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
Once this was awesome. The beginning seasons had great character chemistry and development. In recent years with the changing staff, it's lost much of what made it great.
Theresa T.
Law & Order: SVU is a great show. If you want suspense and drama then watch this show. It gives you both. It has a lot of crime involved, but great acting in it.
Britney R.
I really enjoy crime shows and I have been watching the law and order for years. Great crime show that has been around for years. I love it because it tackles real up to date crimes and issues in the world.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my favorite ongoing TV program since Gunsmoke (I go way back). The story lines and acting makes it work going back every week to watch. There are plenty of "cop" shows on TV but none compare to SVU.
Verónica C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is amazing! The acting is phenomenal! Mariska Hargitay should win many awards for her performance in the Save Benson Saga. I had the privilege of going behind the scenes to meet the cast and crew. I couldn't believe how hard-working and talented these people are!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?