Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.

Such a great show. It definitely keeps you on your toes. It has drama and suspense but it can be I funny too. Personally I think it's the best of any law and order.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY

Love this show. I've watched countless episodes of it. There's always an interesting case to watch and try to figure out. There's never really two very alike cases.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX

One of my all time favorite shows! Even when my favorite characters changed and left they managed to keep me hooked. Story lines are eye opening and heart breaking.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Plainville, CT

This show is so fun to watch and is a really good crime show. Everything just pulls you in most of the time and you just get into it. The actors are not bad at all.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
San Luis Obispo, CA

One of my favorite shows!!! I have watched almost every episode and love that it's on pretty much all the time. I was so sad when detective stabler left the show!:(
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI

I can never get enough of this show. I love it. I love the reality, I love that it shows the raw truth about the things that really do happen to women and children!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Doral, Florida

Me encanta la serie los casos, los perfiles de las personas, su drama. Aunque a veces hay casos muy triste sirven para que las personas vean un poco de su realidad
kristen s.
kristen s.

This show is one of my favorite shows to watch, I always watch this show when it's on and I never get bored with it. I'm always interested when watching this show.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Lowville, NY

Love this show!! Benson and Stabler are so awesome. It keeps you intrigued till the very end! You end up trying to figure out who done it before the show is over!!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Plano, IL

A very dark show, many episodes leave me saying "WHAT DID I JUST WATCH??" The early seasons with Det. Stabler is wonderful to watch, since he's not bad to look at!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now