BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Woodland Hills, CA
SVU I got to say one of my favorite crime shows ever I got my mom into the series now we have mother daughter nights watching the show absolute absolute favorite
Chloé
Chloé
One of my favorite TV series. Love the cast. The only law and order I keep up with. I enjoy how there isn't always a perfect ending, it makes it more realistic.
Victor M.
Victor M.
Doral, FL
I go to law school and some teachers have recommended us to watch this show for its content, and you can really feel the situations happening like the real life.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Pop Culture Expert
We just recently started watching this show from the beginning. Excellent actors with captivating storylines. It makes me laugh and makes me cry. Our go to show!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I am obsessed with this show. Can't get enough of it, i watch the reruns even though I've seen them all so many times. I can't wait for the next season to start!
Jacqualyn C.
Jacqualyn C.
Andalusia, AL
I love suspense shows that keep you wondering who the bad guy is or what's going to happen. This show certainly does that. I love the actors and the story lines.
Maddy B.
Maddy B.
It's awesome! I love the characters and the team how they work together is just cohesive and to me it feels like it could potentially be real. I love this show.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Pop Culture Expert
Omg. I could do marathon after marathon of this show. Actually, I have! Love the detectives and all the guest actors they have. I've cried watching this before.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Nampa, ID
I've watched these since I was 12 or so! I enjoyed the suspense and still do! And of course trying to see who did the crime before the detectives figure it out!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Palmdale, CA
I watch Law & Order: SVU every single day. This show will never disappoint. Always really great story lines and I love how everything is so current. Must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?