BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA
OMG!!!! I just got really excited for this review! Law and Order SVU hold a dear place I'm my heart as one of my all time favorite shows! If you are ever bored get on Netflix and get to watching this! Don't get it confused with the other law and orders! They are okay, but SVU is the best one! Team Stabler and Benson all day ❤
Haley D.
Haley D.
Franklin, MA
This is the type of show you can watch over and over again and never get bored with it. Another great benefit is that there is so many seasons and episodes so you never have to worry about running out of things to watch! Keeps you on the edge of you seat and has such good storylines. I highly recommend this for any crime fan!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA
Absolutely, yes! I have grown up watching this show since i was little. Its a great family TV show, and it is filled with every genre you could think of. Other TV shows might be similar but this one started it all! It is a MUST watch, even if you only watch a few episode..I mean how doesn't love looking at detective Stabler?!
Essence T.
Essence T.
Essexville
The best show of it's kind!! At 20 years old, I can honestly say my favorite episodes are the ones from the 90s. It's a show I could never get sick of, and love that it's still going today! I will say, however, after becoming a mom, there are a few episodes that now strike a nerve that didn't before. Not for sensitive people.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching SVU for years and will continue until it ends. Each episode leaves you wanting who did it and how will it end. I am always impressed with myself when I can guess the conclusion of the episode. I'm not big into detective shows but SVU is an exception there is mystery, sitcom, and comedic parts all in one.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Love this program. It can be very detailed and tug at your heart. The powerful messages some of the shows give really hit home. There have been so many spinoff series from this show but none have ever been able to compete with the original. The cast is wonderful although I miss some of the original cast. Well worth watching.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this show. Benson and Stabler are such relatable characters and great actors. The emotion they show with the victims is so real that I often forget I'm watching a TV show instead of a real SVU department. I can binge watch this show for days. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good crime drama.
alison p.
alison p.
PARADISE, TX
What can I say about Law & Order SVU? I have watched this show since day one and it never gets old. Over the years Liv has grown into an incredible officer. Not to mention all the rest of the cast. My favorite shows are the ones that Fin and Liv team up together. But I will not lie, I want Elliot to come back like yesterday.
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert
The world's greatest show to binge-watch. SVU is perfect for a lazy Saturday/Sunday marathon on the couch. The characters are engaging and the storylines, though sometimes quite similar, always keep me interested. I think SVU can hit some hard to watch subjects in a way that keeps people interested without crossing the line.
Emma E.
Emma E.
North Hollywood, CA
I've been watching the show for over a decade. I love it so much! This show always keeps me on my toes; it's engaging, it's mysterious. I love cop shows and this one is so well done. Sometimes the acting from guest actors isn't really superb, but overall the main cast and their guest stars are great. I never miss an episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?