BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA
Absolutely, yes! I have grown up watching this show since i was little. Its a great family TV show, and it is filled with every genre you could think of. Other TV shows might be similar but this one started it all! It is a MUST watch, even if you only watch a few episode..I mean how doesn't love looking at detective Stabler?!
Anastasia L.
Duluth, GA
OMG!!!! I just got really excited for this review! Law and Order SVU hold a dear place I'm my heart as one of my all time favorite shows! If you are ever bored get on Netflix and get to watching this! Don't get it confused with the other law and orders! They are okay, but SVU is the best one! Team Stabler and Benson all day ❤
Essence T.
Essexville
The best show of it's kind!! At 20 years old, I can honestly say my favorite episodes are the ones from the 90s. It's a show I could never get sick of, and love that it's still going today! I will say, however, after becoming a mom, there are a few episodes that now strike a nerve that didn't before. Not for sensitive people.
Janet M.
Baltimore, MD
DUN DUN. Funny that this is even something to review, but how can I pass it up!! This show is a classic - always exciting to watch and story lines maintain diversity despite years and years on tv. Not exactly the lightest and happiest of shows, but gripping and pulls you in. One of those shows I can always turn on and enjoy.
alison p.
PARADISE, TX
What can I say about Law & Order SVU? I have watched this show since day one and it never gets old. Over the years Liv has grown into an incredible officer. Not to mention all the rest of the cast. My favorite shows are the ones that Fin and Liv team up together. But I will not lie, I want Elliot to come back like yesterday.
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA
I love this show i have been watching it since i was a little kid in my moms room that how i had started watching it and then it made me realize that i had wanted to study criminal justice.. i love watching the is i am watching it as I'm typing this.. ilove that it gives off as to what is actually happining in the world today
Denise R.
Love this program. It can be very detailed and tug at your heart. The powerful messages some of the shows give really hit home. There have been so many spinoff series from this show but none have ever been able to compete with the original. The cast is wonderful although I miss some of the original cast. Well worth watching.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
Very awesome program. Great acting, exciting stories, and good acting. The show deals with sad and often tragic subject matter, but it also exposes this dramatic underbelly of society. It is quite similar to other Law & Order programming, but focused on special victims of sexual assault/abuse. I would recommend it to others.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
The world's greatest show to binge-watch. SVU is perfect for a lazy Saturday/Sunday marathon on the couch. The characters are engaging and the storylines, though sometimes quite similar, always keep me interested. I think SVU can hit some hard to watch subjects in a way that keeps people interested without crossing the line.
Stacy G.
I have been watching SVU for years and will continue until it ends. Each episode leaves you wanting who did it and how will it end. I am always impressed with myself when I can guess the conclusion of the episode. I'm not big into detective shows but SVU is an exception there is mystery, sitcom, and comedic parts all in one.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?