BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Jocelyn D.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Amazing show and cast, I have been watching since season 1. they have developed the characters well. I love that the show grows with the cast. while the cast has changed over the years the quality of the show has not. If you are not watching you are missing out. They touch on real life subjects that some are to scared to talk about. I love this and recommend it to everyone.
Abigail D.
West Chester, OH
I will always love Law & Order. It's a show that you can turn on whenever you want, you don't have to keep up and watch every episode in order. It's great if you want to get lost in a good mystery, but also good to have on in the background while you're folding laundry. The characters and writing is great, and they're always coming up with new storylines, so it doesn't get old.
Uilani A.
i love SVU and because the older episodes air on tv regularly i know I haven't missed an episode. The impact that the show has in my real life is crazy. The mystery, drama and the on going reality that it brings. It helps me to be cautious of my surroundings and realize that these things actually happened. I swear that show has made me cry so many times with its story lines.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA
For whatever reason, this has to be my favorite Law and Order ever. I love the characters such as Benson and absolutely miss Stabler. The characters just form a bond and give off a heart pulling feeling that compels you and their efforts to help just makes a person feel good inside about terrible situations and it's also fun to follow along and try to solve the cases as well
johanna j.
Monrovia , CA
Honestly this is my ultimate all time favorite show. i have seen ALL seasons and well they are just amazing. Idk how many times I've caught myself crying, laughing, enraged, etc you name it! the cast is just amazing and Mariska aka Olivia is the best! i totally recommend tho show. She's such a great inspiration. if this show ever ends anytime soon, it will be the death of me.
Ashley L.
 I am actually watching it right now as we speak I really do like how every time is a different thing it's very suspenseful and a lot of stuff the real cops actually have to deal with but I love detective  benson and Stabler and  actually like all of the characters  and if it was anybody else  I probably would not be interested in watching as much as I am now
Lindsey D.
This is one of my all-time favorite shows since it first came out! I am giving it one less star because I do not care for the most recent seasons. I liked the beginning seasons so much because you didn't need to watch them in order; you could just pick one and watch. The episodes/seasons now are too much drama and storyline of the characters and less about the crime story.
Alexis V.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hands down my favorite show on the planet. I started watching whenever I was in the fifth grade and have not stopped. Olivia Benson is my favorite character on this earth, and the fact that they have been able to keep the show alive and going for nearly eighteen years is incredible. The guest star list is one that can't be beat along with the supporting cast that Mariska has.
Jacey V.
This is the best Law in Order. I stopped watching it for a while and once I picked it back up I forgot how disturbing many of the episodes are. I like the old ones with Christopher Maloni, but the new ones are still entertaining. D. Wolfe is great but some episode leave you on the edge of your seat and don't give you a satisfying ending. But neither does life sometimes! Good show though.
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love watching this show. I was upset when Stabler left & thought the show would go downhill, but I was wrong. I liked the introduction of new characters & the crossover episodes with Chicago PD were amazing. Glad they put Benson in charge and that Finn stuck around. Although I miss some of the old characters I still love watching this show and hope it continues to get better.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?