BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA
For whatever reason, this has to be my favorite Law and Order ever. I love the characters such as Benson and absolutely miss Stabler. The characters just form a bond and give off a heart pulling feeling that compels you and their efforts to help just makes a person feel good inside about terrible situations and it's also fun to follow along and try to solve the cases as well
Ashley S.
Love this show! One of my favorites!! My mom and I will sit and watch reruns every chance we get!! Even if I've seen an episode, I still enjoy it. I'm not the biggest fan of all the personal plots, I would much rather focus on the case(s) at hand. I do enjoy a sprinkle of personal plots but in my opinion I feel like there have been way more than a sprinkle in recent seasons.
BIANCA C.
Arlington, VA
My favorite show since 2006! I love to watch Benson and the guys! Also we can truly learn a lot about law with this show! Most of my knowledge about the subject came from it!
You can always watch it separately cause 90% of the episodes are independent but you can also watch chronologicaly. That way you'll learn a lot about the drama behind the main character! Wonderful show!
Sarah L.
This show has managed to remain on the air for seventeen season and is now gearing up to start its eighteenth! Although numerous cast members have come and gone, Hargitay's Oliva Benson has remained a constant for viewers throughout the years, making her way up the ranks of the NYPD. One certainly hopes she decides to stay on for the duration of the show, however long that may be.
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hands down my favorite crime show. I grew up listening to Law & Order: SVU thanks to my grandfather, father, and uncle who were/are public safety officers. As I grew older and started to understand the issues in the show more I learned to appreciate the positive messages that the show often portrayed. Also, compared to other crime shows Law & Order: SVU has the most detailed plot lines for each show. I not only commend the actors for their amazing work, but also the writers and producers for such great content.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Amazing show and cast, I have been watching since season 1. they have developed the characters well. I love that the show grows with the cast. while the cast has changed over the years the quality of the show has not. If you are not watching you are missing out. They touch on real life subjects that some are to scared to talk about. I love this and recommend it to everyone.
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
You know honestly I really don't even need supplies at Law and order it speaks for itself it is truly one of the best TV shows on TV that's why it has lasted so long where a lot of TV shows I have a lather long time the show has and there are a lot of shows that are similar to a cop shows and whatever but there's nothing like law and order I mean it is the best show on TV
Xiomara G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Honestly I didn't pay much attention to this show until my sister made me watch it one day. OMGE your hooked once you see it I couldn't believe some of the cases the episodes were about. Some were chilling and scary because those things happen in real life:( I love Elliot and Olivia but it's sad how Elliot, Munch, and the chef aren't there anymore. Either way it's an amazing T.V show.
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Dun dun.. for real thought about just posting the opening to the show in here but figured it might be better to leave a review. I'm a TV junkie and this show is the bomb diggity. it gives me my crime and drama fix all in one, if you haven't seen this yet you better get ready to waste your life away in front of the TV because you have quite a few seasons to catch up on.
Selena A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You'll get hooked on this show so fast. I've seen probably every episode. I love this show, because I love when they catch the criminal and they show exactly how they know he or she is the criminal like because of this and that but I don't like this show because it really shows you how messed up this world is and some of these situations really make your stomach turn.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?