Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI

I can't say enough good things about this show! I absolutely love this show. I had every season recorded on my DVR, which used all my DVR's memory but it was worth it. I recently got Netflix, which has all the episodes so I could finally get my DVR back. This show always has a good story line and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Some crime shows you know what's going to happen, but you really can't tell what's going to happen next in any of these episodes. Don't get me wrong, I don't like every single episode but I like about 95% of them! If you like crime shows, give this one a shot!
Amethyst M.
Amethyst M.
Linden, CA

This series in the Law & Order family is one of the most enthralling. With corny one liners and spot on technical advisors this series has had the staying power to pull in 18 Seasons. I have seen and record every episode of this series. It is entertaining as well as educational. With a star studded cast including Mariska Hargitay as Det. Olivia Benson, Ice T as Det. Odafin "Fin" Tutuola, and having guest appearances by nearly every single person in Hollywood, you will remain entertained and wanting more. Definitely a binge worthy series. We see no signs of them slowing down.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Bronx, NY

I feel like this show has been and still is doing an amazing job to really make people realize that things "special cases" (apparently I can't name those crimes but if you know the show you know what I'm talking about) are serious and they happen all the time. The show does a great job with getting rid of (rape culture) in the minds of at least some people. It really puts you in the perspective of these emotionally battered people and if it takes that to get some people on board with seeing these crimes as vile and horrific, then I am fine with it. Must watch for me!
Missy F.
Missy F.

I love Law & Order: SVU. I have never missed a single episode. It's addicting. I love the crimes that the write has brought onto the show. They're so life like. Every situation can happen to just about anyone. I love the actors/actresses. They play their roll like professionals, as if they were real life police. I have to admit, that some shows are heartfelt, and do bring tears to my eyes, 'cause I'd never want to see anyone have to live through the kind of situations they roleplay. But, I do think it's a must watch show, especially if you love law enforcement shows.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Boston, MA

Because I spend my weekend mornings hungover and watching reruns, SVU has always been one of my favorite shows. I love all of the original cast members because of the chemistry they had with each other and how wonderfully the portrayed their roles. Mariska Hargitay is one of my girl crushes, so I love that she's still on the show, but now that the characters that I love are gone, the show doesn't really have the same elements that I fell in love with. The show is dramatic and I love how they address crimes and issues. However, I do not enjoy the newer seasons.
Ana A.
Ana A.
MANAUS

Honestly, it's the best show I've ever seen! It never gets boring and there's always more! It's not those boring series, you do not support the characters, or they have no charisma. Since the first episode you are already excited about everything that is happening. In addition, the series portrays many real problems, with episodes with corruption, rapes, harassment, etc. It is important for us to have a series like this, which plays the truth in your face, which makes you reflect on life, society and justice. Please do not stop producing this wonderful series!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

I'm addicted to SVU! More so the older seasons which still feature 'Elliott Stabler' played by Christopher Meloni.

Some episodes are sad, others are packed with anxiety and 9 out of ten times the Manhattan SVU squad always saves the day. I find most of the stories interesting but if you get unsettled by theses types of crimes I don't recommend this show for you.

The newer seasons are alright but I think it lost a little something with newer cast and also I don't like focusing so much on 'Olivia Benson's' life but other than that it's still a pretty good show.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Arcadia, CA

Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show with amazing leads! I absolutely love Benson and Stabler even if Stabler isn't there anymore. I think law and order is one of the best crime series on television. I used to stay up just to watch it at night and recently I binged watched it when some channel had an SVU marathon. It's in its 18th season and even though I haven't watched it in its entirety and don't necessarily keep up to date with it, I'm always engrossed in the episodes I watch and I recommend SVU to people when I talk about some of my favorite shows.
eli a.
eli a.

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best . series out there. This show keeps you wanting more. Every episode is new, intense, and exciting. I could watch Law and Order: SVU all day and not get bored of it. The actors and actresses are really good at their job. They make every episode so real it can be scary sometimes. It gives you a sense of what actually happens in the real world. Also the story line of the show is a good one. If you have not seen any of the episodes, I would recommend you start watching now. You will not be disappointed.
Christy K.
Christy K.

This is the most binge worthy show in the history of the universe. I know I have seen every episode multiple times and I end up watching it every time I get sick. Even when they changed cast members after Stabler, one of the main stars, left, it was still okay, but now that it's been so many years, the cast seems to be rotating so often that it's difficult to really get invested. It does make me sad, but unless they get some new ideas (the stories aren't even that interesting anymore) to breathe some life into SVU, I think it might be time to let go.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now