Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amethyst M.
Amethyst M.
Linden, CA

This series in the Law & Order family is one of the most enthralling. With corny one liners and spot on technical advisors this series has had the staying power to pull in 18 Seasons. I have seen and record every episode of this series. It is entertaining as well as educational. With a star studded cast including Mariska Hargitay as Det. Olivia Benson, Ice T as Det. Odafin "Fin" Tutuola, and having guest appearances by nearly every single person in Hollywood, you will remain entertained and wanting more. Definitely a binge worthy series. We see no signs of them slowing down.
Missy F.
Missy F.

I love Law & Order: SVU. I have never missed a single episode. It's addicting. I love the crimes that the write has brought onto the show. They're so life like. Every situation can happen to just about anyone. I love the actors/actresses. They play their roll like professionals, as if they were real life police. I have to admit, that some shows are heartfelt, and do bring tears to my eyes, 'cause I'd never want to see anyone have to live through the kind of situations they roleplay. But, I do think it's a must watch show, especially if you love law enforcement shows.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Bronx, NY

I feel like this show has been and still is doing an amazing job to really make people realize that things "special cases" (apparently I can't name those crimes but if you know the show you know what I'm talking about) are serious and they happen all the time. The show does a great job with getting rid of (rape culture) in the minds of at least some people. It really puts you in the perspective of these emotionally battered people and if it takes that to get some people on board with seeing these crimes as vile and horrific, then I am fine with it. Must watch for me!
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Boston, MA

Because I spend my weekend mornings hungover and watching reruns, SVU has always been one of my favorite shows. I love all of the original cast members because of the chemistry they had with each other and how wonderfully the portrayed their roles. Mariska Hargitay is one of my girl crushes, so I love that she's still on the show, but now that the characters that I love are gone, the show doesn't really have the same elements that I fell in love with. The show is dramatic and I love how they address crimes and issues. However, I do not enjoy the newer seasons.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD

I'm addicted to SVU! More so the older seasons which still feature 'Elliott Stabler' played by Christopher Meloni.

Some episodes are sad, others are packed with anxiety and 9 out of ten times the Manhattan SVU squad always saves the day. I find most of the stories interesting but if you get unsettled by theses types of crimes I don't recommend this show for you.

The newer seasons are alright but I think it lost a little something with newer cast and also I don't like focusing so much on 'Olivia Benson's' life but other than that it's still a pretty good show.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Arcadia, CA

Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show with amazing leads! I absolutely love Benson and Stabler even if Stabler isn't there anymore. I think law and order is one of the best crime series on television. I used to stay up just to watch it at night and recently I binged watched it when some channel had an SVU marathon. It's in its 18th season and even though I haven't watched it in its entirety and don't necessarily keep up to date with it, I'm always engrossed in the episodes I watch and I recommend SVU to people when I talk about some of my favorite shows.
eli a.
eli a.

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best . series out there. This show keeps you wanting more. Every episode is new, intense, and exciting. I could watch Law and Order: SVU all day and not get bored of it. The actors and actresses are really good at their job. They make every episode so real it can be scary sometimes. It gives you a sense of what actually happens in the real world. Also the story line of the show is a good one. If you have not seen any of the episodes, I would recommend you start watching now. You will not be disappointed.
Pace D.
Pace D.
Van Nuys, CA

This show along with criminal minds special behavior analysis are my favorite shows !
Even tho they say they are not based on true stories it does open your eyes to realities ! You never know when this things could happen to you or if they happe to people closed to you.
I love this show! Specially Olivia Benson! <3 she just shows how strong a women can be and how hard she can work to accomplish her goals and how nothing can stop her! Her story on the show is just so inspiring ! I do believe someone out there has gone through what Olivia benson did !
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY

Amazing show! Has been in the air for a very long time and it never gets dull or repetitive! It is fiction but the events are all things that happen daily in our world. It is suspense, emotional, romantic, touching, nerve racking, funny and relatable all at the same time it is a all around great show! I watch marathons when the season isn't new on air and I keep track of when the new season is to start when it has started I never miss a episode and I watch it every day even if it is a episode Ive seen ten times! A amazing show that never gets old!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL

This show seriously is just as great as it was 17 years ago, maybe even better. I thought after Christopher Meloni (Detective Stabler) left that I would never watch the show again, and that it would go down the drain. Nope. I never stopped watching it and am still just as hooked today as I ever was. The actors are all amazing, Mariska Hargitay being my absolute favorite now that Chris is gone. I 1000% recommend this show. Each episode draws you in and is always something new and relevant. I haven't missed an episode in years. Keep em coming!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now