Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Highly addicting. Great characters, great acting and great stories. I get absorbed by the episodic show and quickly find myself down the SVU rabbit hole. I highly recommend!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Yulee, FL

I watched this show so much when I was
Pregnant and my boyfriend would get so
Mad at me when I wouldn't let him watch his show cause this one was on and I wanted to watch it
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ

This is a great show. I love the characters and story lines. I've noticed their episodes sometimes are loosely based on current news stories which makes it more interesting.
Summer L.
Summer L.

Me and my boyfriend watch this just about every night. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. Each show has something new and that makes it a great series.
Paloma A.
Paloma A.
Laurel, MD

My favorite show of all times. I really like mysteries and criminal justice stuff. It really gets my attention that I'll probably stay hours just watching one after another.
Monique B.
Monique B.

Two words. Olivia Benson. She's the reason I still watch the show after all these years. She's compassionate, strong and hardworking. This is definitely a binge worthy show.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Enoree, SC

This show is AMAZING! It always keeps me on the edge and I get so emotionally invested. I haven't missed a single episode. And thanks to Netflix, I always have them on hand.
Skyler V.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN

Love this show so much! I have watched every single episode and I don't think I have been bored or unimpressed with one of them! I could be arch them over and over everyday!
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Sauk Village , IL

I Love This Show Too . Even Thou It Came Out Before I Was Born Lol . I Still Love It . A Little Upset That The Cast Changed Throughout The Time But Its Still An Amazing Show
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Paradise, CA

Number one drama cop show. I love that every episode is a new problem so good so intriguing and really deep kind of scary that this stuff really happens in the world though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now