Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is the only TV program I can sit and watch for days and not get sick of watching reruns. I love when USA and ION have the SVU marathons. Best law and order series to this day. Love love this program.
Law and order is a good show to watch. I mainly watch it when I am bored or have nothing to do. They have great actors this show kinda reminds me on criminal minds. I would recommend watching this show.
Law and order SVU is my absolute favorite show. Always has me guessing and I can never take my eyes off the screen. The actors are awesome. It's so upsetting when the season is over and I have to wait! Lol
I've watched Law & Order for years. It's a fantastic crime show! Excellent acting! It always gets you thinking trying to figure out throughout the episode who committed the crime and why did they do it?
Have been a follower for many years and honestly say this is the best drama show there is out there...some of those stories hit close to home and even have me in tears at times...Love it even though I miss Stabler
SVU is by far my favorite show EVER! I've seen every episode! I do miss Eliot but Olivia is great too! I am obsessed with this show! Which obviously I'm not the only one cause it's been on for 16 seasons!
While the topic is sexually motivated crimes and it's not a great subject to have to think about as a woman, this show IS a great show to watch. Mariska is awesome, and the guy who plays Elliot is great too!
You can't go wrong with this show. I watch reruns all day long and look forward to the new season starting upset that Stabler had to leave but love the new cast members as well best show ever hands down
This show never gets old, I got hooked from one of those weekends marathons that they often run. I have yet to watch the whole series but it is one of my favorite shows.
I really enjoy this TV show, but it's been awhile since I have watched it. For anyone that enjoys mysteries and drama this show is a great choice. It's always suspenseful and keeps the viewer intrigued.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos