Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dana H.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA

I've always loved this show since day one and there's always a law and order on TV if there isn't anything else I want to watch. Love the drama and the story lines.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
San Luis Obispo, CA

One of my favorite shows!!! I have watched almost every episode and love that it's on pretty much all the time. I was so sad when detective stabler left the show!:(
Holly C.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV

Not as good without Stabler/Benson. But still interesting. I love the Law and Order franchise and SVU is no exception. I always watch repeats when I catch them too.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Fremont, NE

I am kind of addicted to this show! Growing up the daughter of a cop has caused me to love crime shows. I love the characters and how they interact with each other.
Austin G.
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI

I love this show so much i hope they continue this forever. I have watched all the series and it is great after awhile you start to feel like you know these people.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Plainville, CT

This show is so fun to watch and is a really good crime show. Everything just pulls you in most of the time and you just get into it. The actors are not bad at all.
Sharice H.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA

Love the characters new and old. I can even watch re-runs of this show. I hate when marathons are on because I get caught up in the episodes and get nothing done :)
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD

An aabsolutely amazing show. Lots of action and the characters have just the right roles to fit for the show. The continued seasons show just how good this show is!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA

LOVE ME SOME SVU! It just keeps getting better and better every year. The plots thicken, the characters get even better, and the cases are so much more complicated.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Salem, Nh

Law and order is a classic tv show. My mom used to watch it when i was little. I watch it to this very day. It really gets you thinking about crimes in the country.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?