BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Angela C.
Angela C.
This series has been on forever. I love that it always comes up with new story lines and the outcome is mostly great. The main characters are great on this show.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Pop Culture Expert
We just recently started watching this show from the beginning. Excellent actors with captivating storylines. It makes me laugh and makes me cry. Our go to show!
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Las Vegas, NV
Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite nighttime shows to watch. Good actors, there's usually a special guest star, and the plotlines are always very interesting.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I am obsessed with this show. Can't get enough of it, i watch the reruns even though I've seen them all so many times. I can't wait for the next season to start!
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Turlock, CA
This is one of the best crime shows on television. The plot gets better and you start love all the characters. And the crimes in each episode are never the same.
Jacqualyn C.
Jacqualyn C.
Andalusia, AL
I love suspense shows that keep you wondering who the bad guy is or what's going to happen. This show certainly does that. I love the actors and the story lines.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
I love this show. I cry every single episode! Police officers go through heck every single day and the decisions and choices they are faced with are just hard...
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
If you like NCIS, CSI, or Criminal Minds you will most likely find this show somewhat interesting. My friend got me watching it and I find the show very amusing.
Dionne B.
Dionne B.
Pompano Beach, Florida
Pop Culture Expert
Although this show has been running for several seasons the cases are thrilling and has a great balance between investigations and the legal aspect of the cases.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Law & Order: SVU is a great show. If you want suspense and drama then watch this show. It gives you both. It has a lot of crime involved, but great acting in it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?