Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Nevada, TX

This is such a great show and the actors and actresses are always great. The tv shows exposed hard subjects to talk about and does a great job covering the issues.
jessica b.
jessica b.

I've watched this show since forever. I like it because the plots always seem realistic and are often inspired by controversial events that have recently happened.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
New Orleans, LA

I can and do watch this show over and over again. The storylines are interesting and the acting is good. Its fun to often find guest stars from all types of media.
Kassandra N.
Kassandra N.
New York

I love watching svu it's what has made me pick my career today I love the intensity of the show I love how they just continue and they always give us more to watch
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.

Even after being on air for so long this series is still just as good. Detective Benson is a great female lead. Can't wait for more seasons to come out on Netflix!
Miki M.
Miki M.
Punta Gorda, FL

SVU is my all time favorite show and I will forever be in love with Benson and Stabler, still waiting for him to realize he messed up and to come back to the show.
Tara S.
Tara S.

One of my favorite shows!!! I've been watching for years! I find old episodes on TV and some I still haven't seen! Great suspenseful show! Love the actors as well!
Monique B.
Monique B.

I used to watch this show all the time with my bestfriend at her old house. It was always the usual "Come over, let's pig out" and always end up watching this show
Renae C.
Renae C.
Hamburg, NJ

+one of the best shows on TV if you're into crime drama and stories that are true to life. Each episode is great and storylines are easy to follow but interesting.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Monroe, LA

I really loved this show for so many years and would never miss an episode. The only thing is that it really changed in the last 2 years and it's just not as good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now