Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Firestone
This show is my go to show when I'm home during the day. I love Olivia and he spring actors. The stories always seem to hit close to what's happening in the news
Raena C.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY
I think everyone has an obsession with law and order, no matter which season. This one is my favorite, it's the most real and heart wrenching and also addictive!
Angela C.
Angela C.
This series has been on forever. I love that it always comes up with new story lines and the outcome is mostly great. The main characters are great on this show.
Chloé
Chloé
One of my favorite TV series. Love the cast. The only law and order I keep up with. I enjoy how there isn't always a perfect ending, it makes it more realistic.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
I love this show. I cry every single episode! Police officers go through heck every single day and the decisions and choices they are faced with are just hard...
Victor M.
Victor M.
Doral, FL
I go to law school and some teachers have recommended us to watch this show for its content, and you can really feel the situations happening like the real life.
Dionne B.
Dionne B.
Pompano Beach, Florida
Although this show has been running for several seasons the cases are thrilling and has a great balance between investigations and the legal aspect of the cases.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
We just recently started watching this show from the beginning. Excellent actors with captivating storylines. It makes me laugh and makes me cry. Our go to show!
Emily H.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:01 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is the only Law and Order I will watch. It has great actors and is super suspenseful. I love how a lot of the episodes relate to real life. I love this show!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I am obsessed with this show. Can't get enough of it, i watch the reruns even though I've seen them all so many times. I can't wait for the next season to start!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?