Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amber U.
Amber U.
Love this show! Especially the current seasons where the episodes follow real life news stories and have unexpected twists and endings. Always keeps you guessing!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I am so incredibly obsessed with this show. I've been watching it for years (yes I'm still bitter about Christopher Meloni leaving the show) and haven't stopped!
Dionne B.
Dionne B.
Pompano Beach, Florida
Although this show has been running for several seasons the cases are thrilling and has a great balance between investigations and the legal aspect of the cases.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Vero Beach, FL
Classic TV drama! I love trying to put the pieces together with the show. Emotional story lines and love when a well written villain plays into multiple episodes
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Las Vegas, NV
Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite nighttime shows to watch. Good actors, there's usually a special guest star, and the plotlines are always very interesting.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Polk City, FL
Truly has to be my second favorite show love this show so thrilling have seen the entires series a billion times and I still don't get tired of it love this show
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
Love this show, always been a fan of cop/police/medical type shows! this is one of my goes to from showing up till now, I love it and will never stop watching it!
Elexis C.
Elexis C.
Oct. 1, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
LOVE this show. Been watching it for years and don't even get tired of the reruns. Makes you really think about all the dangers we and the police face every day.
emilie m.
emilie m.
Kingsport, TN
This is the number one crime show. I lobe it to death. Elliot and olivia are the best partners i could ever see together. It makes you want ro be a cop honestly.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Gut wrenching and heart warming all in one. Take a look inside the Special Victims Unit and go along for the ride as they solve crimes and put away the bad guys.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?