Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Notre Dame, IN

One of my favorite shows ever! There are so many SVU addicts out there and for a good reason, the story lines are thrilling and keeps you engaged, not for little kids though
Summer L.
Summer L.

Me and my boyfriend watch this just about every night. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite characters. Each show has something new and that makes it a great series.
Megan S.
Megan S.

Hands down most favorite Law & Order from the franchise. SVU has great story lines that are sometimes from famous headlines as well as some great awareness type story lines.
April W.
April W.
Selby-on-the-Bay

My family and I binge watch this show on Saturdays we simply can not get enough of it. When there is nothing else on we always turn to the channel we know that it will be on
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Burien, WA

I binge this show constantly. I always tell people that I strive to be Olivia Benson. I think they bring a great look into the world of SVU and really break up some stigmas.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC

I could watch and rewatch episodes of this show all of the time. I really get into them! I literally can not try to watching them falling asleep or I will stay up all night.
Keisha R.
Keisha R.
Ickesburg, PA

I CAN SPEND A FULL 24 HOURS WATCHING THIS SHOW. It's never dull never repetitive and Christopher Meloni is the MAN. You can bet I sing along with the theme song on this one.
Felisa N.
Felisa N.
Murfreesboro, TN

I have been a fan of this show since the beginning. I will literally watch reruns and dvr the new episode. This is my go to show when I cant find anything interesting on tv.
Laney R.
Laney R.
La Mirada, CA

This is a show that never gets old. Sometimes I turn it on just to decompress and not think about the day I had. The show is captivating and the plots keep you on your toes.
Skyler V.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN

Love this show so much! I have watched every single episode and I don't think I have been bored or unimpressed with one of them! I could be arch them over and over everyday!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now