Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD

An aabsolutely amazing show. Lots of action and the characters have just the right roles to fit for the show. The continued seasons show just how good this show is!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Not as good as some of the series being produced by other networks. It's a good filler for background noise when you are doing something like snaps for Influenster.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX

One of my all time favorite shows! Even when my favorite characters changed and left they managed to keep me hooked. Story lines are eye opening and heart breaking.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Southaven, MS

Awesome show. I have not watched in a while. These is always some new series coming on tv. I love this show because the stories are things that happen in real life.
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.

Such a great show. It definitely keeps you on your toes. It has drama and suspense but it can be I funny too. Personally I think it's the best of any law and order.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Lowville, NY

Love this show!! Benson and Stabler are so awesome. It keeps you intrigued till the very end! You end up trying to figure out who done it before the show is over!!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
New Orleans, LA

This show is always packed with fun and excitement! It's a great past time and way to entertain yourself. You can learn a lot just from watching different episodes
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM

Not a day goes by that I don't watch my FAVORITE TV show! Everyone knows that from 11/12 you cannot interrupt me! I am busy keeping up with my favorite detectives!
kristen s.
kristen s.

This show is one of my favorite shows to watch, I always watch this show when it's on and I never get bored with it. I'm always interested when watching this show.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD

Great show. I have binge watched multiple times. Actors and actresses are very good. Always a new and suspenseful case although the episodes can be very depressing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now