Add a Photo

Photos (23)
TaShinah H.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA

How are you living your life without seeing this series?! I love it!! Keeps you on your toes and you learn so much from it. Olivia Benson!!! My favorite character!!
Ally D.
Ally D.
New Milford, CT

I have fallen in love with crime shows recently but this is one of my favorites. I love how there are plot twists at every turn and the cast is incredibly loveable.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Chicago, Il

Not as good as some of the series being produced by other networks. It's a good filler for background noise when you are doing something like snaps for Influenster.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX

One of my all time favorite shows! Even when my favorite characters changed and left they managed to keep me hooked. Story lines are eye opening and heart breaking.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA

This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Southaven, MS

Awesome show. I have not watched in a while. These is always some new series coming on tv. I love this show because the stories are things that happen in real life.
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.

Such a great show. It definitely keeps you on your toes. It has drama and suspense but it can be I funny too. Personally I think it's the best of any law and order.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY

Love this show. I've watched countless episodes of it. There's always an interesting case to watch and try to figure out. There's never really two very alike cases.
Leyna J.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA

I love how this show is interesting with each new episode. The characters are great, the story lines are realistic, and there is not always a happy ending. Good TV.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lathrop, CA

My favorite show of all time! I have never watched an episode that I didn't enjoy. Wish some of the old characters were still on it but I do like all the new people
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?