Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Literally obsessed with this show! I'm not a big tv watcher at all and I'm super picky about shows but I can never stop watching this one. It keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Jhanilka
Jhanilka
Dallas, TX

This is my fav show!!! I watch the marathons every time it's on even if I've seen the episode before. I was sad to see Stabler go and still hope he comes back for one episode
Megan S.
Megan S.

Hands down most favorite Law & Order from the franchise. SVU has great story lines that are sometimes from famous headlines as well as some great awareness type story lines.
amanda R.
amanda R.

My favorite show on tv, since episode 1 season 1. It took me some time to get used to the newer actors/characters. However still love it and hopes it never goes off the air.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Notre Dame, IN

One of my favorite shows ever! There are so many SVU addicts out there and for a good reason, the story lines are thrilling and keeps you engaged, not for little kids though
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
206 Wilson Ave Lyons, GA

I watch it everytime it's on! Love watching them work a case, and hunt people down. One of the best shows out! You should also watch flash points if you like shows like this
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA

I've probably seen every single episode. This is the best crime-drama show on TV. There isn't a doubt about that. So many people come & gone. A reunion show would be great!!
Rose N.
Rose N.
Portland, OR

It can get a little descriptive and detailed, but I like the suspense and drama. i really like when Detective Stabler was still in it, but I still continue to watch the show
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Burien, WA

I binge this show constantly. I always tell people that I strive to be Olivia Benson. I think they bring a great look into the world of SVU and really break up some stigmas.
Paola V.
Paola V.

Love things that have to do with criminal justice. Great show never seizes to keep me in my toes. Love the fact that the cases are based on real stories (for the most part).
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now