Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Linda T.
Linda T.
Salem, Nh

Law and order is a classic tv show. My mom used to watch it when i was little. I watch it to this very day. It really gets you thinking about crimes in the country.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA

This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA

LOVE ME SOME SVU! It just keeps getting better and better every year. The plots thicken, the characters get even better, and the cases are so much more complicated.
Austin G.
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI

I love this show so much i hope they continue this forever. I have watched all the series and it is great after awhile you start to feel like you know these people.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX

One of my all time favorite shows! Even when my favorite characters changed and left they managed to keep me hooked. Story lines are eye opening and heart breaking.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Southaven, MS

Awesome show. I have not watched in a while. These is always some new series coming on tv. I love this show because the stories are things that happen in real life.
jenn M.
jenn M.
Mobile, AL

I love this show I watched every episode. I think the show has taken meany great turns over the years and Mariska heartakay plays her part like a true investigator.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX

Law and order is intriguing to me because I love the thrill of crime shows. It is not a reality show but still shows realistic crimes that are based on true crimes.
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.

Such a great show. It definitely keeps you on your toes. It has drama and suspense but it can be I funny too. Personally I think it's the best of any law and order.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY

Love this show. I've watched countless episodes of it. There's always an interesting case to watch and try to figure out. There's never really two very alike cases.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now