BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Elexis C.
LOVE this show. Been watching it for years and don't even get tired of the reruns. Makes you really think about all the dangers we and the police face every day.
Angela C.
This series has been on forever. I love that it always comes up with new story lines and the outcome is mostly great. The main characters are great on this show.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Gut wrenching and heart warming all in one. Take a look inside the Special Victims Unit and go along for the ride as they solve crimes and put away the bad guys.
Amanda S.
Pinnacle, NC
I love This show growing up it was a time for us to spend family time together. My mom always had me come watch this on tv with her after my dad would go to bed.
Morgan E.
Woodland Hills, CA
SVU I got to say one of my favorite crime shows ever I got my mom into the series now we have mother daughter nights watching the show absolute absolute favorite
Michaela G.
Las Vegas, NV
Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite nighttime shows to watch. Good actors, there's usually a special guest star, and the plotlines are always very interesting.
Victor M.
Doral, FL
I go to law school and some teachers have recommended us to watch this show for its content, and you can really feel the situations happening like the real life.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
SVU is the only Law and Order I will watch. It has great actors and is super suspenseful. I love how a lot of the episodes relate to real life. I love this show!
Chloé
One of my favorite TV series. Love the cast. The only law and order I keep up with. I enjoy how there isn't always a perfect ending, it makes it more realistic.
Cheryl P.
I love this show. I cry every single episode! Police officers go through heck every single day and the decisions and choices they are faced with are just hard...
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?