Add a Photo

Photos (23)
sarah r.
sarah r.
Novato, CA

SVU is one of my all time favorite shows being bevause i want to be a cop when I'm older . it's very interesting to be able to know what cops actually do on a daily.
Me encanta tener la duda de quie es el asesino y pues yo aqui en mi casa tambien me pongo a pensar para resorber todo es como un rompe cabezas y me encanta demasiado
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx

I've been a big fan for years now! It comes on on USA channel. I love that they try and keep up with today's issues and things going on everywhere! Very suspenseful!
Martha D.
Martha D.
San Antonio

Love watching this show. It's what sometimes real people goes through. Specially when Olivia gets involved with the victims. I love to see stabler he is a great dad.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA

This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV

Not as good without Stabler/Benson. But still interesting. I love the Law and Order franchise and SVU is no exception. I always watch repeats when I catch them too.
Leyna J.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA

I love how this show is interesting with each new episode. The characters are great, the story lines are realistic, and there is not always a happy ending. Good TV.
Sharice H.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA

Love the characters new and old. I can even watch re-runs of this show. I hate when marathons are on because I get caught up in the episodes and get nothing done :)
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD

An aabsolutely amazing show. Lots of action and the characters have just the right roles to fit for the show. The continued seasons show just how good this show is!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA

I've always loved this show since day one and there's always a law and order on TV if there isn't anything else I want to watch. Love the drama and the story lines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now