BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
This is one of my favorite shows to watch. I love how they relate the stories to real life and keep you guessing on the edge of your seat. Season after season they come out with new and intriguing episodes!
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA
I have been watching this series for many years now. I love the drama and empathy that the detectives show their victims. It is refreshing to see so much of real life situations being aired on prime time tv.
Dawn G.
Flushing, NY
I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SUV ITS SO AMAZIMG EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT I SUGGEST AND RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO EVERYONE UTS SO UNIQUE AND THE ACTORS ARE SO GOOD AND THEIR ACTING IS ON POINT THIS SHOW IS A MUCH WATCH !!!
Tiffany W.
Boyce, LA
This show keeps me on the edge of my seat, especially when Olivia was kidnapped..both times!. Doesn't make me feel like I'm watching a soap opera. Just don't want them to get rid of any more of the originals.
Jessica H.
I love law and order SVU. Since it's special victims unit it keeps you entertained and Into the show. It's one of my favorite tv shows and they actors and actresses are amazing. You have to watch this show.
meghan p.
Oh my god I cannot say enough about law and order SVU loved it most when Olivia and stabler were partners! Every episode is a thriller, if you like this you might also like NCIS but SVU is def a must watch
Sarah P.
Fortville, IN
Action packed and great show to watch! I love the two main characters. While it is similar to other law enforcement shows it also has its own great scenes and unique characters which make it even more interesting.
val f.
Saginaw, MI
I love these show. The best mystery. The charters are great and work together wonderfully. These show leaves you guessing. With one of the best writin scripts you never know who or what's gonna happen next.
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've always watched this tv show if it was on, but recently I fell in loved and made sure to watch all the episodes on Netflix. So addicting if you like crime shows!
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Late night and nothings on tv. Time to put on law and order with a cup of tea. Who will murder who? What equipment will the unit use to solve the case. Will a detective get killed or posioned. Stay tuned....
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?