Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL
My favorite TV series of all time. I've watched every single episode. Being from NY and from a law enforcement family makes this show even ll the more intriguing.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Spring, TX
He actually has based on actual stories and I like the characters each one can hold their own and I also like when you have to stop and get Justice forthe victim.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Cantonment, FL
One of the best shows on Netflix. I watched all the current seasons in a binge and I don't regret anything it is such an entertaining show and great and touching.
Billie D.
Billie D.
Great show! I have been watching Law and Order for many years. I used to watch it with my mom and grandma when I was a teenager and I still watch this show today.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
I AM OBSESSED! I have watched every episode through Hulu and I still watch every week! The actors are phenomenal and you really grow with the show and the actors.
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Port Charlotte, FL
I love this show. It shows stuff that happen in real life. and what can happen to people if they do the stupid stuff. good acting for most of them. watch it daily
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI
I watch this whenever i cant find anything on tv. But its the only Law and Order i watch. Its mostly repeats but i still love it. My favorite character is Bensen.
ju B.
ju B.
Niles, MI
Love it, watching cops sold crimes and investigate cases is just interesting to watch. They use so many different strategies just to get evidence or solve a case.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Hanover , PA
All time favorite show. I can re-watch the same episode over an over and never gets old. New episodes are great. Hey have the best story lines and amazing actors!
Amber U.
Amber U.
Love this show! Especially the current seasons where the episodes follow real life news stories and have unexpected twists and endings. Always keeps you guessing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?