Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sharice H.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA

Love the characters new and old. I can even watch re-runs of this show. I hate when marathons are on because I get caught up in the episodes and get nothing done :)
Darrien B.
Darrien B.
Wilmington, DE

Every Episode Has You Expecting The Worst. Most Ends Very Well! But I Really Am Into this Show! It Is So Up Looking So You Can See What Really Goes On In This World
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY

This show is great at keeping the law aspect as well as entertaining stories. Even when the law doesn't play in the favor of the good guys you still learn something
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI

I can never get enough of this show. I love it. I love the reality, I love that it shows the raw truth about the things that really do happen to women and children!
Julie T.
Julie T.

Enjoy this show on Netflix now that I can, have gone back to watch every episode I ever missed, sometimes the story lines are disturbing but I enjoy the characters.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Fremont, NE

I am kind of addicted to this show! Growing up the daughter of a cop has caused me to love crime shows. I love the characters and how they interact with each other.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Grasonville, MD

An aabsolutely amazing show. Lots of action and the characters have just the right roles to fit for the show. The continued seasons show just how good this show is!
Ally D.
Ally D.
New Milford, CT

I have fallen in love with crime shows recently but this is one of my favorites. I love how there are plot twists at every turn and the cast is incredibly loveable.
Taya L.
Taya L.

Amazing show!!! It's an oldie, but will always be a goodie. I wouldn't recommend watching this if you are easily triggered especially by unwelcomed sexual advances.
Gina E.
Gina E.
Virginia Beach, VA

I have watched this show forever. There are so many episodes. & Just when you think you have seen them all, a rerun for years ago pops up that I never knew existed.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now