Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I watch it on tv and online all the time! No matter how many times I have watched an episode I still watch the repeats!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Howell, NJ
Could binge watch all seasons. Plot turns and climaxes are absolutely amazing. You've never experienced detectives until you've watched the svu department at work
Chantey B.
Chantey B.
Brooklyn, NY
I Am Into Law.& Order SVU Because It Is Interesting To Learn More About Crimes And What Can Be Done. Even useful for someone studying to be a police or detective.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL
I have seen every single episode of SVU. It's like the original law and order but better, Olivia and Elliot are such a great duo and they show always keep current
Sojata F.
Sojata F.
Syracuse, NY
You can never go wrong. You never watched it. You are missing out. It's a great show. There is nothing bad about this show. Its uses real life events on the show.
Jules V.
Jules V.
Saugus, MA
One of my favorite, longest running TV shows. It's thought provoking and interesting to watch. Sometimes it can be a little scary but in a good way! GREAT acting.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
Great show! I only watched a few episodes but I really liked them! The thing I like the most is that you dont have to start from the very begging to understand it
Billie D.
Billie D.
Great show! I have been watching Law and Order for many years. I used to watch it with my mom and grandma when I was a teenager and I still watch this show today.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Very interesting show. Definitely not to be watched around children. Used to be one of my favorites! I tend to watch more reruns then the show as it is currently.
Angela L.
Angela L.
This show is really good. I like it because like investigations. This show is always on TV so if there's nothing to try, everyone should try to watch one episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?