BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Amber U.
Amber U.
Love this show! Especially the current seasons where the episodes follow real life news stories and have unexpected twists and endings. Always keeps you guessing!
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Knoxville, TN
Pop Culture Expert
I have watch the show for I do not know how long. I have watched every episode that is on Netflix, I binge watch the whole season and two days. It's a great show.
Angela L.
Angela L.
This show is really good. I like it because like investigations. This show is always on TV so if there's nothing to try, everyone should try to watch one episode.
Shelbie A.
Shelbie A.
This is a really good show, personally I like the NCIS shows better but if I can't find one of those I always turn it to SVU and I can sit and watch it for hours.
Jules V.
Jules V.
Saugus, MA
One of my favorite, longest running TV shows. It's thought provoking and interesting to watch. Sometimes it can be a little scary but in a good way! GREAT acting.
ju B.
ju B.
Niles, MI
Love it, watching cops sold crimes and investigate cases is just interesting to watch. They use so many different strategies just to get evidence or solve a case.
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Port Charlotte, FL
I love this show. It shows stuff that happen in real life. and what can happen to people if they do the stupid stuff. good acting for most of them. watch it daily
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I'm so addicted to this show. I love how realistic it is. Detective Benson is my favorite character! I love the show because they always serve justice in the end.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Spring, TX
He actually has based on actual stories and I like the characters each one can hold their own and I also like when you have to stop and get Justice forthe victim.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Warsaw, KY
I have seen every episode of SVU. I have watched it since I was a teenager. Whenever I see it on I tend to always watch it even if I have seen the episode before.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?