Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Olga N.
Olga N.
Tiverton, RI

I've watched every season of this show. Every episode captures your attention from beginning to end. If you haven't watched this show, you are definitely missing out
Mila F.
Mila F.
Philadelphia, PA

I watch marathons of this show I can sit on the couch in the morning and be glued all day. I miss shift work because of this reason-- weekdays off alone to watch svu
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA

Sorry not sorry! I've binged watched every season and I'm still hooked, great show with an incredible cast. You won't be sorry you watched. Drama that feels so real.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Collinsville, OK

Great series! Even with all this seasons, it's still the best. The current season and cliff hanger and got me on edge! Definitely will be watching this coming fall!!
Adriana U.
Adriana U.

This is a program that not matter how much time is passed, I'll always enjoy it and love it. I love crime TV series! The stories are so cool and it's very addictive.
Denise A.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX

The episodes are so intense and keep you on your toes . I love this show and all the story lines they have you never know what twist and turns are about to come next
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV

I've always watched this tv show if it was on, but recently I fell in loved and made sure to watch all the episodes on Netflix. So addicting if you like crime shows!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Mount Morris, MI

Benson & Stabler!!! MY TV heroes. I just wish they'd bring Elliot Stabler back. Him and Liv were a TV Dream-Team. SVU will never be as good as it was without Elliot.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH

This is an awesome show definitely one of my favorites. Id recommend this show to anyone who likes mystery and watching to find out who the killer was it's a thrill.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV

I have seen every episode from the beginning. I love how each case is different but I also think its going down hill the more people from the beginning are leaving 🙁
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now