Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL

One of my favorite shows ever to watch. I wish they had all of the seasons on Netflix! It's horrible because the cover the most horrific and awful crimes but I love the show.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this show. I watchdd every episodes nd Season. I like to watch shows like this cuz I really wanna be a police officer or ddetectife so I'm really into shows like this.
patty w.
patty w.

My favorite law and order of all time. It's got difficult subject matter but they depict it in the most tasteful way and it's kind of a learning tool. I recommend to everyone
Lizi D.
Lizi D.

Amazing actors with interesting story lines. It's great to watch the characters evolve and interact with each other. Definitely holds your attention if you love police drama!
Jordan V B.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT

I live for SVU! BRING BACK DETECTIVE STABLER! I do think this show is coming to an end, but it was great. Ive learned a lot about s*x crimes and the judicial system from sVU!
Barrina F.
Barrina F.
Sequim, WA

My absolute favorite show. I can bet I've seen each episode at least 4 times each. With so much garbage on TV these days is nice to still have this show you be able to watch.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA

I love the new law and order suv episodes!!! They have amazing actors and actresses. The episodes will keep you on your toes every time. It is definitely a must watch TV show.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC

I love Law and Order SVU! It is my favorite! Most of the time it isn't too gory or gross. I can watch it over and over! I like that they try to capture real topics and events!
Keala L.
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ

There's a reason this show has been on the air for so long! Current cases with a twist. Good acting and addicting storylines. You can't start an episode without finishing it.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Literally obsessed with this show! I'm not a big tv watcher at all and I'm super picky about shows but I can never stop watching this one. It keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now