Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber D.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH

This is an awesome show definitely one of my favorites. Id recommend this show to anyone who likes mystery and watching to find out who the killer was it's a thrill.
Mila F.
Mila F.
Philadelphia, PA

I watch marathons of this show I can sit on the couch in the morning and be glued all day. I miss shift work because of this reason-- weekdays off alone to watch svu
Leyna J.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA

I love how this show is interesting with each new episode. The characters are great, the story lines are realistic, and there is not always a happy ending. Good TV.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Woodland, CA

I love watching any type of show to this relation. They are interesting and fun to watch! I love shows where you have to wait till the end to find out what happens.
Taya L.
Taya L.

Amazing show!!! It's an oldie, but will always be a goodie. I wouldn't recommend watching this if you are easily triggered especially by unwelcomed sexual advances.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA

I've always loved this show since day one and there's always a law and order on TV if there isn't anything else I want to watch. Love the drama and the story lines.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Not as good as some of the series being produced by other networks. It's a good filler for background noise when you are doing something like snaps for Influenster.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV

Not as good without Stabler/Benson. But still interesting. I love the Law and Order franchise and SVU is no exception. I always watch repeats when I catch them too.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA

This show is really great and I've been watching it for years. I prefer the older version of the show because newer stuff repeats characters too often for my taste.
Sharice H.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA

Love the characters new and old. I can even watch re-runs of this show. I hate when marathons are on because I get caught up in the episodes and get nothing done :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now