Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

This show has hundreds of episodes and they are all my favorite. Team Benson and Stabler all the way. I cannot lie though, once Stabler left I sorta lost interest :(
A'Shondee K.
A'Shondee K.
Homerville, GA

I can and do watch this show every day; re-runs and all. It doesn't matter to me. It will never get old. Stabler and Benson need to reunite though. I miss this team.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Mount Morris, MI

Benson & Stabler!!! MY TV heroes. I just wish they'd bring Elliot Stabler back. Him and Liv were a TV Dream-Team. SVU will never be as good as it was without Elliot.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Shelbiana, KY

Very good TV show if you get into police shows. You don't have to watch all the episodes before it to know what's going on because each episode is a different "case"
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Pensacola, FL

I have been watching g this show since I was around 8! Some of the stories are definitely mature but it does give women insight of what horrible things are possible.
Adriana U.
Adriana U.

This is a program that not matter how much time is passed, I'll always enjoy it and love it. I love crime TV series! The stories are so cool and it's very addictive.
Martha D.
Martha D.
San Antonio

Love watching this show. It's what sometimes real people goes through. Specially when Olivia gets involved with the victims. I love to see stabler he is a great dad.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Collinsville, OK

Great series! Even with all this seasons, it's still the best. The current season and cliff hanger and got me on edge! Definitely will be watching this coming fall!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV

I've always watched this tv show if it was on, but recently I fell in loved and made sure to watch all the episodes on Netflix. So addicting if you like crime shows!
Me encanta tener la duda de quie es el asesino y pues yo aqui en mi casa tambien me pongo a pensar para resorber todo es como un rompe cabezas y me encanta demasiado
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?