Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tara S.
Tara S.
One of my favorite shows!!! I've been watching for years! I find old episodes on TV and some I still haven't seen! Great suspenseful show! Love the actors as well!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
New Orleans, LA
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I can and do watch this show over and over again. The storylines are interesting and the acting is good. Its fun to often find guest stars from all types of media.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Plano, IL
A very dark show, many episodes leave me saying "WHAT DID I JUST WATCH??" The early seasons with Det. Stabler is wonderful to watch, since he's not bad to look at!
Kassandra N.
Kassandra N.
New York
I love watching svu it's what has made me pick my career today I love the intensity of the show I love how they just continue and they always give us more to watch
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
Love this show, its something that I can always watch. If i cant decide what to watch I always fall back on svu. especially since every season is on hulu! love it!
Tana M.
Tana M.
Calvert City, KY
Law & Order SVU is one of our favorite shows. Just watching it , makes you want to be apart of the discovery. No other crime shows can come close to Law&Order SVU!
Alice M.
Alice M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Watch this since I was a little kid.... my favorite character on this is Olivia... sometimes it makes me sad and it makes me happy when that bed people get caught
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Howell, NJ
Could binge watch all seasons. Plot turns and climaxes are absolutely amazing. You've never experienced detectives until you've watched the svu department at work
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I watch it on tv and online all the time! No matter how many times I have watched an episode I still watch the repeats!
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Knoxville, TN
I have watch the show for I do not know how long. I have watched every episode that is on Netflix, I binge watch the whole season and two days. It's a great show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?