Add a Photo

Photos (23)
darla g.
darla g.
Albuquerque, NM

i like watching this show as it is interesting how crimes are solved having a passion for law and wishing that in real life criminals can be caught within the same time frame
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Literally obsessed with this show! I'm not a big tv watcher at all and I'm super picky about shows but I can never stop watching this one. It keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Bailey L.
Bailey L.

Been watching this show since I was 13 with my cousin. LOVE it! Love that they've kept it going all these years. Actors are phenomenal for their parts which I'm hard to play.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Romulus, MI

I've been watching Law & Order since I was a teenager. I loved it then and continue to love it as a grown woman. I love all of the Law & Order installments! Olivia is my girl
Joseph M.
Joseph M.
Dunn, NC

I love it just for get it next week i will watch 22jump streetI like the braces fam how is it hanging just tell payton she can answer me back to get all trophies an a android
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC

I love Law and Order SVU! It is my favorite! Most of the time it isn't too gory or gross. I can watch it over and over! I like that they try to capture real topics and events!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA

Special Vivtims Unit has been my favorite since I could watch a Law and Orfer show. If it's on tv, I 'll watch it. I binged on the whole series on Netflix and am proud of it.
Lizi D.
Lizi D.

Amazing actors with interesting story lines. It's great to watch the characters evolve and interact with each other. Definitely holds your attention if you love police drama!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Everyone can easily tell you this is my all time favorite show. Even though I have watched every single episode over and over again it never gets old. I'm still team Stabler.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this show. I watchdd every episodes nd Season. I like to watch shows like this cuz I really wanna be a police officer or ddetectife so I'm really into shows like this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now